Hi,I'm a Chinese,I want to ask some questions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by hyperfox1 (7 posts) -

I joined a discussion about PC and xbox,someone told me that European and Americans always work on PC and play on xbox and other devices.Isthat correct or just a misunderstanding?how many people play PC games in Europe and America?Is it a mainstream to play games on xbox and other devices?PC gamers are minority?

#2 Edited by Alienware_fan (1514 posts) -

About 30 million pc gamers in America and close to 50 million in Europe. Just trust me on this one.

#3 Edited by guynamedbilly (12965 posts) -

It's definitely mainstream to play on console, but many people play PC too.

#4 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23564 posts) -

www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace

#5 Edited by Assimilat0r (745 posts) -

We are master race, yes gods always were minority, we cant share our superior godlike powers of our master godlike race , with those brainless vermins

#6 Posted by kraken2109 (13056 posts) -

Well console gaming in the UK is probably more common, but PC gaming isn't at all uncommon.

#7 Posted by marcthpro (7927 posts) -

i think is asking the Question in order to become a Chinese Gold Farmer for one of the said platform we are helping him prosper into Great Wealth :D just kidding

#8 Posted by Horgen (110134 posts) -

Console gaming is more common, however PC gaming isn't uncommon... Just less than console gaming.

#9 Posted by slvrraven9 (9235 posts) -

@hyperfox1: pretty much what everyone else here says. mostly, consoles are the marjority here in the US....pretty sure its the same for EU but still, people play on and love PC gaming. hence the PC gaming boards here. PC gaming isnt as prominent as playing on consoles but neither is it totally overlooked either. just the minority as opposed to the majority being console gamers.

#10 Posted by Brendissimo35 (1930 posts) -

Console gaming is the mainstream in the US, but the PC gaming community is still pretty big. It's weird, I know. None of us PC gamers understand why they do it...

#11 Edited by godonholiday (351 posts) -

When I was in China, there was a Cyber Cafe on every street. All full of young guys smoking and playing on PCs. Massive rooms filled with smoke and teenage angst.

There were a couple of fights over results too.

#12 Edited by Treflis (11558 posts) -

There is a large amount of us in Europe and America that play on the PC, It is my prefered place to play games but I do also own various Consoles ranging between the Nintendo Entertainment System to Playstation 3.

We sort of mix it up.

#13 Posted by hyperfox1 (7 posts) -

tks all of you guys

#14 Posted by Ser_Charles (51 posts) -

I am a Chinese either. I cannot answer your question but one thing is for sure: there are platform wars everywhere, just like in China. :)

P.S. You should add spaces after each punctuation.

#15 Posted by AMD655 (4495 posts) -

@hyperfox1 said:

tks all of you guys

I would just like to say hi and welcome to GS forums, take it easy and have fun ;)