Help with Medal of Honor Pacific Assault.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by toad1956 (1108 posts) -
I just can not find the fuel dump. I found a truck park with fuel barrels around, but that is it. Is this truck park the fuel dump? Second what am I suppose to blow up? I see nothing. :(
#2 Posted by zippo01 (2 posts) -

Hi I am new to this site so please bear with me. I am playing MOH Pacific Assault. the Hendersons Airfield level.Using the 50cal trying toprotect the Hangars.I hear "there's too many of them get out of there.Can someone explain what I am expected to do exactly.Everytime I leave the gun and run to another spot I die.It seem a bomb falls and knocks everyone down and kills me.Am I doing something wrong?

#3 Posted by zippo01 (2 posts) -

Hi can someone out there help me with the Hendersons Airfield level.I am using the 50cal to try and protect the hangars.I hear "there's too many of them get out of there.I run away but a bomb falls and kills me everytime.What exactly am I supposed to do?

#4 Posted by Twiggiy (875 posts) -
http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/589724/34836
#5 Posted by FlakGunRhodes (24 posts) -

I just can not find the fuel dump. I found a truck park with fuel barrels around, but that is it. Is this truck park the fuel dump? Second what am I suppose to blow up? I see nothing. :(toad1956

Crap its been so long since I last played this game. Mhmmm my memory dosen't serve me tonight. Try checking out the game guides gamespot has set up for it.

#6 Posted by nutcrackr (12641 posts) -
About that airfield and the 50cal, you have to kill a lot of the airplanes as fast as you can, if you kill enough you won't die etc and you can continue. I think I did that section 20+ times it was that stupid. Luckily they come from the same directions so just remember a sequence and hopefully you get it.
#7 Posted by IMP_ACT (221 posts) -
Search Google or Yahoo for something like: medal honor pacific walkthrough
#8 Posted by prater452 (3 posts) -
keep following the road out of the motor pool will take you to fuel dump
#9 Posted by prater452 (3 posts) -
you should fight your way down the line and retake AA gun inplacement so the pbys can land maybe your health is to low to withstand the boming try going to you coorman pess H to get more heath
#10 Posted by prater452 (3 posts) -

hi

i am try to download medal of honor allied assault mods keep getting couldn't load default cfg anyone know whats happening

#11 Posted by gowthamspa (1847 posts) -

Here is the link for the whole game walkthrough.

http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=90729&rid=84255