Half life 2 Co-op mod?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hatred_basic (663 posts) -

Is there a single player half life 2 co op mod so i can do the levels with a friend

thanx

#2 Posted by Hatred_basic (663 posts) -
bump
#3 Posted by dbowman (6836 posts) -
I just did a quick google search. There are some co-op mods, but they don't seem to be for the main campaign.
#4 Posted by firefly026 (3270 posts) -
I just did a quick google search. There are some co-op mods, but they don't seem to be for the main campaign.dbowman
There is a co-op mod that allows you to play the airboat portion of the campaign, but I had downloaded it before, and nobody plays it.
#5 Posted by Hatred_basic (663 posts) -

[QUOTE="dbowman"]I just did a quick google search. There are some co-op mods, but they don't seem to be for the main campaign.firefly026
There is a co-op mod that allows you to play the airboat portion of the campaign, but I had downloaded it before, and nobody plays it.

link please

edit: i got it. Its synergy 2.5

#6 Posted by UpInFlames (13279 posts) -

[QUOTE="dbowman"]I just did a quick google search. There are some co-op mods, but they don't seem to be for the main campaign.firefly026

I believe that you could play the entire campaign in 4-player co-op since the Synergy 2.5 update. Haven't played it myself yet, but I've seen some videos on YouTube.

#7 Posted by gtarmanrob (1206 posts) -

actually, if u find a copy of Gary's Mod 9 (not sure about 10) and u lan it, the server person can load the half-life 2 maps and they actually play out the story map by map. not only is it co-op, but u can use Gmod to spawn all the different weapons and tools and crazy stuff. makes for some real good fun.

only problem is, the game script doesnt flow properly, so if something goes wrong or alters the script, it stops working.

#8 Posted by waza000 (1906 posts) -
Synergy and Zombie Master .... the bests