gtx 680 vs hd 7970 results.. usually better but strange testbed

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#-49 Posted by V4LENT1NE (12895 posts) -
Oh look Blazn has joined in the thread to bash Nvidia what a suprise, he hasnt done this before.
#-48 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

*insert generic AMD/Nvidia hate comment here*

#-47 Posted by kraken2109 (13209 posts) -

[QUOTE="tequilasunriser"][QUOTE="TH1Sx1SxSPARTA"] who cares. i wasnt talking to you, i just gave a reason as to why i jumped on tc a bit. FVCK OFFTH1Sx1SxSPARTA

You're not doing a good job of trolling us softly. ;)

i never troll in the first place except dumbass tc, lol he still hasnt came back to explain what he was even talking about hahah i have no clue

You're the one that took the thread off topic. Ionusx hasn't trolled, he made a useful thread with accurate information like usual. That's why people here respect him, rather than you. Maybe if you stopped swearing and calmed down people here might start respecting you too.
#-46 Posted by TH1Sx1SxSPARTA (1852 posts) -
[QUOTE="TH1Sx1SxSPARTA"]

[QUOTE="tequilasunriser"] You're not doing a good job of trolling us softly. ;)kraken2109

i never troll in the first place except dumbass tc, lol he still hasnt came back to explain what he was even talking about hahah i have no clue

You're the one that took the thread off topic. Ionusx hasn't trolled, he made a useful thread with accurate information like usual. That's why people here respect him, rather than you. Maybe if you stopped swearing and calmed down people here might start respecting you too.

who said tc trolled, i said i trolled him, and im glad i did, not surprised he doesnt have the pair to return lolol
#-45 Posted by whitey_rolls (2503 posts) -

[QUOTE="kraken2109"][QUOTE="TH1Sx1SxSPARTA"] i never troll in the first place except dumbass tc, lol he still hasnt came back to explain what he was even talking about hahah i have no clue

TH1Sx1SxSPARTA

who said tc trolled, i said i trolled him, and im glad i did, not surprised he doesnt have the pair to return lolol

He did unfortunately return though, like 6 weeks ago he said he was being 'banned' and he wasn't around for a couple weeks but alas he's back - prepare for the AMD hype train.

#-44 Posted by kraken2109 (13209 posts) -

[QUOTE="kraken2109"][QUOTE="TH1Sx1SxSPARTA"] i never troll in the first place except dumbass tc, lol he still hasnt came back to explain what he was even talking about hahah i have no clue

TH1Sx1SxSPARTA

Maybe he has better things to do than argue with people like you.

#-43 Posted by TH1Sx1SxSPARTA (1852 posts) -

[QUOTE="TH1Sx1SxSPARTA"][QUOTE="kraken2109"] You're the one that took the thread off topic. Ionusx hasn't trolled, he made a useful thread with accurate information like usual. That's why people here respect him, rather than you. Maybe if you stopped swearing and calmed down people here might start respecting you too.whitey_rolls

He did unfortunately return though, like 6 weeks ago he said he was being 'banned' and he wasn't around for a couple weeks but alas he's back - prepare for the AMD hype train.

i mean to this thread. he claims he "owned me last time" lol this is the first time iv even had an altercation with him. so im just curious to what he was even talking about, perhaps he confused me with a different user or something
#-42 Posted by TH1Sx1SxSPARTA (1852 posts) -

[QUOTE="TH1Sx1SxSPARTA"][QUOTE="kraken2109"] You're the one that took the thread off topic. Ionusx hasn't trolled, he made a useful thread with accurate information like usual. That's why people here respect him, rather than you. Maybe if you stopped swearing and calmed down people here might start respecting you too.kraken2109

Maybe he has better things to do than argue with people like you.

does it take alot of time to reply? not like he has to go out of his way to say something, since he posts here all the time
#-41 Posted by NailedGR (997 posts) -

TH1Sx1SxSPARTA

Change your name, what are you 12?

#-40 Posted by TH1Sx1SxSPARTA (1852 posts) -

[QUOTE="TH1Sx1SxSPARTA"]NailedGR

huh? does it bother you? lol who cares if i dont care why should you
#-39 Posted by NailedGR (997 posts) -

[QUOTE="NailedGR"]

[QUOTE="TH1Sx1SxSPARTA"]TH1Sx1SxSPARTA

So you are 12 then?

#-38 Posted by TH1Sx1SxSPARTA (1852 posts) -

[QUOTE="TH1Sx1SxSPARTA"][QUOTE="NailedGR"]

NailedGR

So you are 12 then?

no i am 21. how is the movie 300 synonomous with the age of 12? how is it relevent? if it bothers you that much maybe you should get help. its just a name, it shouldnt bug you enough to feel a need to comment on it nailedgr? what are you 5? ... see how lame that sounds. its just a name, nothin more, grow up
#-37 Posted by ionusX (25716 posts) -

[QUOTE="TH1Sx1SxSPARTA"][QUOTE="kraken2109"] You're the one that took the thread off topic. Ionusx hasn't trolled, he made a useful thread with accurate information like usual. That's why people here respect him, rather than you. Maybe if you stopped swearing and calmed down people here might start respecting you too.whitey_rolls

i was threatend with a ban about a fossils old technicality. i still technically could be banned for it. thus far nobody has raised a finger against me however and to date nly about 3-4 users left may even know anything about it worth discussion.

#-36 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

[QUOTE="whitey_rolls"]

[QUOTE="TH1Sx1SxSPARTA"] who said tc trolled, i said i trolled him, and im glad i did, not surprised he doesnt have the pair to return lololionusX

i was threatend with a ban about a fossils old technicality. i still technically could be banned for it. thus far nobody has raised a finger against me however and to date nly about 3-4 users left may even know anything about it worth discussion.

Even if you get banned,you can still reactivate your account under the new ToS if enough users send GS a message they want you back...

#-35 Posted by Majistrate (331 posts) -

[QUOTE="whitey_rolls"]

[QUOTE="TH1Sx1SxSPARTA"] who said tc trolled, i said i trolled him, and im glad i did, not surprised he doesnt have the pair to return lololionusX

You still haven't said how you owned him...