GTA:SA user track radio problem

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zagorac_aleksa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 zagorac_aleksa
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Hey, I need help. I have no idea how to add my own music to the GTA user track radio. Ive tried to go to the my documents folder and paste it there, but it aint working. Can anyone help me?
PCgamerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 PCgamerX
Member since 2004 • 324 Posts
If you went with default installation, I think there should be a folder in your 'My Documents' called "GTA San Andreas Files" or something, and then inside of that folder is another folder called "User Tracks".  Your music should go in this folder.  Once you have some music in there, I think you may also have to go to the radio options within the game to make sure the user tracks are enabled.
Avatar image for bureksasutlijom
bureksasutlijom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 bureksasutlijom
Member since 2007 • 1317 Posts

If you went with default installation, I think there should be a folder in your 'My Documents' called "GTA San Andreas Files" or something, and then inside of that folder is another folder called "User Tracks". Your music should go in this folder. Once you have some music in there, I think you may also have to go to the radio options within the game to make sure the user tracks are enabled.PCgamerX

It worked for me... 

seanyboy2k8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 seanyboy2k8
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
ty this was the best answere i have had from game spot and now i can listen to my music :D
mrcylon2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mrcylon2
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I cant figure out how to get my tracks to play, so I gave upand just tried playing without it, now the radio stations dont work , anyone have any advice? Is there a good site about this problem? Wish I could get my tracks to play, i followed the dirrections you gave with no luck.
mrcylon2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mrcylon2
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
So i messed up somthing and I have no sound in any cut scenes and no radio. All other game functions are fine . All I did was try to add some of my own tracks to the player. This was the first time Ive tried that, Ive finished the game 3 times and never had any sound problems, I wish the track player wasnt even an option so I would not have screwed up my files. Please help me if you can, thanks in advance.