GTA5 PC Is this Real?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blutfahne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Blutfahne
Member since 2014 • 276 Posts

I came across this on google shopping. Says May 31st and Steam but also says GFWL on the box. GFWL makes me think it's fake because isn't GFWL shutting down?

man idk wtf my links wont work. just go to google shopping and search GTA5 and you will see the top search is Gameholds . com. anyone ever heard of this site?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46444 Posts

No, nothing is real until Rockstar announces it.

Sleepyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Sleepyz
Member since 2003 • 3805 Posts

Who cares? Tried playing GTA 4 the other day and damn it plays bad, can really tell was made for console. GTA 5 will just be another crappy port.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@Sleepyz said:

Who cares? Tried playing GTA 4 the other day and damn it plays bad, can really tell was made for console. GTA 5 will just be another crappy port.

guess you never played MP3 then

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts

@jimmy_russell said:

GTA V is designed for playing on a console. It would require a rehaul of the entire Rage engine to port it over to the PC. Frankly, the PC market is not worth the effort, it's filled with entitled brats who don't stop complaining about their games.

You remind me of someone, but I cannot remember there username lol....

Also I wouldn't lay any money on GTA5 at this point.

soolkiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By soolkiki
Member since 2008 • 1783 Posts

@Arthas045 said:

@jimmy_russell said:

GTA V is designed for playing on a console. It would require a rehaul of the entire Rage engine to port it over to the PC. Frankly, the PC market is not worth the effort, it's filled with entitled brats who don't stop complaining about their games.

Skareo comes to mind.

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts

@soolkiki said:

@Arthas045 said:

@jimmy_russell said:

Skareo comes to mind.

Yeah that was it....

RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RevanBITW
Member since 2013 • 739 Posts

@jimmy_russell said:

What the hell do you know about porting to the PC?

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

Does anyone even care anymore?

With things like Watch Dogs and The Division coming, GTA5 for me will be a bargain bin buy, if I even buy it to begin with.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#13 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

@FelipeInside said:

With things like Watch Dogs and The Division coming, GTA5 for me will be a bargain bin buy, if I even buy it to begin with.

i'm caring less and less, especially since a lot of people are saying the game isn't all that great to begin with.

I predict if they do announce a PC version it will be at the start of the new fiscal year in early April.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@with_teeth26 said:

@FelipeInside said:

i'm caring less and less, especially since a lot of people are saying the game isn't all that great to begin with.

I predict if they do announce a PC version it will be at the start of the new fiscal year in early April.

april-june release, right on schedule with every other GTA timeframe

soolkiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 soolkiki
Member since 2008 • 1783 Posts

@jimmy_russell said:

All I know is this: GTA V is not announced for the PC.

*shrug*

vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#16 vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts

@jimmy_russell said:

@jimmy_russell said:

I remind you of someone with a brain. It's probably rare that you meet someone intelligent on this forum.

Actually you remind me of a primate, so your avatar is spot on.

Just because PC gamers are mature enough to actually expect a quality return on our money does not make us entitled brats. The fact is console kiddies will accept any piece of shit thrown at them and the game companies know it, they can throw a piece of burnt toast in a PS4 case and you kids will buy 1 million of them by noon. Maybe you kids would care more about the quality of your purchases if it was your money rather than mom and dad's....

Sleepyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sleepyz

@jimmy_russell said:

I remind you of someone with a brain. It's probably rare that you meet someone intelligent on this forum.

Whoa there Monkey, calm down. Have some bananas.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

I already got my money's worth when I bought GTA V day 1. Loved the game, if you're still waiting for it just wait a little longer because it's so worth the wait. Would I buy it again for PC? Probably not, I don't see myself playing it again so there's no point. But definitely the best GTA in my opinion.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

Lets not hate the consoles and those who play them too much here. I know that at least some of us still play console games too. ;)

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

I'll probably pick it up for £5 like I did with GTA4. Watch Dogs is looking much better anyway.

Sleepyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Sleepyz

@horgen123 said:

Lets not hate the consoles and those who play them too much here. I know that at least some of us still play console games too. ;)

I don't play consoles but don't hate them, just don't want to play a console game on PC. I found driving and fighting awkward with mouse and keyboard for gta 4, which makes it a crappy port.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#22 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@Sleepyz said:

Maybe you should play it on a system that can handle it

gta 4 plays nothing like the console version on the pc

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@Sleepyz said:

@horgen123 said:

I don't play consoles but don't hate them, just don't want to play a console game on PC. I found driving and fighting awkward with mouse and keyboard for gta 4, which makes it a crappy port.

seriously, you don't know you can use a controller on the pc.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

It will probably come out some day. Last time I checked, Rockstar still likes to make money. And it's pretty hard to ignore the obvious pattern of every GTA game being unannounced on PC until a short period after the console release. It's a safer assumption than to assume it will never happen.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

@Sleepyz said:

@horgen123 said:

It's the same on all PC versions of GTA since GTAIII... Unless I remember wrong.