GTA V Release date for PC

• 158 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rhazzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rhazzy
Member since 2009 • 1516 Posts

Amazon just listed the game for PC...
Available on 7 june 2014 
http://www.pcgameshardware.de/GTA-5-Grand-Theft-Auto-5-PC-219948/News/GTA-5-PC-Version-fuehrt-die-Charts-an-Release-Juni-2014-1088865/?utm_source=%26utm_medium%3DsocialPCGHYTAnmerkung%26utm_campaign%3Dcomputecsocial%26utm_content%3DGTA-5-Grand-Theft-Auto-5-PC-219948NewsGTA-5-PC-Version-fuehrt-die-Charts-an-Release-Juni-2014-1088865 

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts
Probably a tentative date, but let me count for a second... September.... October.... November.... 9 Months. Wouldn't surprise me from this arrogant company really...
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Early 2017

Darth_Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Darth_Kane
Member since 2006 • 2966 Posts

Well for one, it won't use Games for Windows Live, that service is gone. By my estimates, it'll come March, April or May

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

As long as they code it better than GTA4 i'll be happy.

Jd1680a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#6 Jd1680a
Member since 2005 • 5960 Posts
I hope it will be released in January.
Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts
I hope it will be released in January.Jd1680a
That would be great, but it's way earlier than usual. It always comes 6-7 months later.
couly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#8 couly
Member since 2004 • 6277 Posts
Could be earlier than you think http://www.alivegamezone.com/video-games/gta-v-pc-port-already-in-beta-testing-screenshots-leaked-plus-gameseek-unveiled-the-release-date/
Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#9 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

This thread is almost as funny as the HL3 ones, everyone speculates on anything they can get their hands on.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
Place holder.
rhazzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 rhazzy
Member since 2009 • 1516 Posts

People who are crying for this game on PC really just don't get it. The game sucks to play on a PC, period. Do yourselves a favor and buy it for the PS3, save yourselves the headaches. If you really enjoy playing games like this, you should just buy a console next-gen and stop wasting your time playing console games on a PC.SKaREO

You are talking aout of ur ass...
GTA III,VC,SA and IV all are better on PC...and i mean they play better on PC from every point of view...
So will be the case with V 

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

Could be earlier than you think http://www.alivegamezone.com/video-games/gta-v-pc-port-already-in-beta-testing-screenshots-leaked-plus-gameseek-unveiled-the-release-date/ couly

while the screenshots are an interesting part of that story, I could easily photoshop those pictures in five minutes

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

[QUOTE="SKaREO"]People who are crying for this game on PC really just don't get it. The game sucks to play on a PC, period. Do yourselves a favor and buy it for the PS3, save yourselves the headaches. If you really enjoy playing games like this, you should just buy a console next-gen and stop wasting your time playing console games on a PC.rhazzy

You are talking aout of ur ass...
GTA III,VC,SA and IV all are better on PC...and i mean they play better on PC from every point of view...
So will be the case with V 

Not to mention the mods on the PC versions that are unavailable on the console version that cover everything from graphics to new cars and gameplay...

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Jacanuk
[QUOTE="Jacanuk"]

This thread is almost as funny as the HL3 ones, everyone speculates on anything they can get their hands on.

obenns
Not like HL3 speculation at all. That's the whole point of being on the forum isn't it, to find and share? Amazon isn't exactly some lowball gamer blog.

Well, after their GTA V release problems Amazon doesn't exactly look like a multi-billion $$ company :D
Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Jacanuk
People who are crying for this game on PC really just don't get it. The game sucks to play on a PC, period. Do yourselves a favor and buy it for the PS3, save yourselves the headaches. If you really enjoy playing games like this, you should just buy a console next-gen and stop wasting your time playing console games on a PC.SKaREO
Nice Trolling there :) not even the saddest little xbox/ps3 fanboy would claim that their version is better than on a pc :D
RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 RevanBITW
Member since 2013 • 739 Posts

Wouldn't surprise me from this arrogant company really...FelipeInside

And you sound incredibly entitled. You're part of the internet blob of stupid. Congrats.

HyperWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 HyperWarlock
Member since 2011 • 3295 Posts

Probably a tentative date, but let me count for a second... September.... October.... November.... 9 Months. Wouldn't surprise me from this arrogant company really...FelipeInside

Why do you hate Rockstar so much? All you do is complain about them.

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts
GTA4 was probably the worst port this gen but was still way better than the console versions. Both GTA4 and 5 on console suffer from poor performance, short draw distance/pop in and low resolution.
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

Do you ever say anything smart?  I mean really?  I am not sure I have ever heard a sensible, logical, well said thought from you.  This is insane to say, and millions of people disagree.  Hell, explain how it is better?  Even GTA IV's horrible port is still better than the mess that is the console version.

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]Probably a tentative date, but let me count for a second... September.... October.... November.... 9 Months. Wouldn't surprise me from this arrogant company really...HyperWarlock

He's Jelly. :cool:

HyperWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 HyperWarlock
Member since 2011 • 3295 Posts

[QUOTE="SKaREO"]People who are crying for this game on PC really just don't get it. The game sucks to play on a PC, period. Do yourselves a favor and buy it for the PS3, save yourselves the headaches. If you really enjoy playing games like this, you should just buy a console next-gen and stop wasting your time playing console games on a PC.kraken2109
GTA4 was probably the worst port this gen but was still way better than the console versions. Both GTA4 and 5 on console suffer from poor performance, short draw distance/pop in and low resolution.

Yet I'm still having way more fun with it than I did with SR4 for the PC.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#25 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

Even if GTA games were better with a controller, I could hook my PC up to my TV and play with my Dual Shock 3 and still get the advantages of a higher frame rate and better visuals. 

What I do instead is play the shooting segments with a keyboard/mouse and the driving segments with a controller, I get the best of both worlds that way. 

Any game is better on a PC if you have the right setup. 

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]Probably a tentative date, but let me count for a second... September.... October.... November.... 9 Months. Wouldn't surprise me from this arrogant company really...

D'awww buddy. It's cute you think it's arrogance. ar·ro·gance noun \er--gn(t)s, a-r-\ : an insulting way of thinking or behaving that comes from believing that you are better, smarter, or more important than other people If you think it's insulting, again, you're taking it personally. It's BUSINESS. And they're exceptional at it.
John_Read

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 John_Read
Member since 2009 • 1214 Posts
wow almost a year
glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

[QUOTE="SKaREO"]People who are crying for this game on PC really just don't get it. The game sucks to play on a PC, period. Do yourselves a favor and buy it for the PS3, save yourselves the headaches. If you really enjoy playing games like this, you should just buy a console next-gen and stop wasting your time playing console games on a PC.with_teeth26

Even if GTA games were better with a controller, I could hook my PC up to my TV and play with my Dual Shock 3 and still get the advantages of a higher frame rate and better visuals. 

What I do instead is play the shooting segments with a keyboard/mouse and the driving segments with a controller, I get the best of both worlds that way. 

Any game is better on a PC if you have the right setup. 

I also do this. Except in IV were the new vehicle shooting mechanics make me prefer driving with the M/K on missions that focus on shooting while driving.

Avatar image for Gamesterpheonix
Gamesterpheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Gamesterpheonix
Member since 2005 • 3676 Posts
Wow waiting til summer would suck. Ill get it but damn. lol. Im glad I have the PS3 version right now.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]Probably a tentative date, but let me count for a second... September.... October.... November.... 9 Months. Wouldn't surprise me from this arrogant company really...HyperWarlock

I don't hate them, they make good games (even though GTA4 was pretty weak) I hate their attitude towards the PC platform. Like I said in the other topic, why can't they just announce the PC version and say something like "Hey, we are bringing GTAV to PC but just give us a month or so to optimize" like Ubisoft and other companies do? No, they ride the high road and say things like "Yeah, we might consider PC in the future for a quick buck". Arrogance.
Darth_Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Darth_Kane

[QUOTE="HyperWarlock"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]Probably a tentative date, but let me count for a second... September.... October.... November.... 9 Months. Wouldn't surprise me from this arrogant company really...FelipeInside

I don't hate them, they make good games (even though GTA4 was pretty weak) I hate their attitude towards the PC platform. Like I said in the other topic, why can't they just announce the PC version and say something like "Hey, we are bringing GTAV to PC but just give us a month or so to optimize" like Ubisoft and other companies do? No, they ride the high road and say things like "Yeah, we might consider PC in the future for a quick buck". Arrogance.

I don't really blame them. M$ and Sony have paid them a lot of money for timed exclusivity. This isn't Assassin's Crap 13, these are games that actually sell consoles, I actually considered buying a PS3. If people knew the superior version is coming in a month, everyone would wait and M$ and Sony get nothing. Before GTAIV they released first as Sony exclusives, then they ported it to XBOX and PC

http://www.gamespot.com/news/microsoft-paid-75-million-to-stop-gtaiv-ps3-exclusivity-6262370

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="HyperWarlock"]

Darth_Kane

I don't really blame them. M$ and Sony have paid them a lot of money for timed exclusivity. This isn't Assassin's Crap 13, these are games that actually sell consoles, I actually considered buying a PS3. If people knew the superior version is coming in a month, everyone would wait and M$ and Sony get nothing

Call of Duty, Assassins Creed and FIFA disagrees with you.   COD sells millions of copies, and the PC platform is released at launch.  AssCreed also sells like hot cakes and Ubisoft always announce the PC version a month after consoles.   FIFA also has millions of preorders on both console and PC.  And the list goes on...

Stop believing that Rockstar need to release the PC version a year later to make console sales, that's ridiculous.  If they released a PC version about a month later it would still sell millions. 

Darth_Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Darth_Kane

Stop believing that Rockstar need to release the PC version a year later to make console sales, that's ridiculous.  If they released a PC version about a month later it would still sell millions. FelipeInside

But it still wouldn't sell THAT well on consoles. This isn't about Rockstar, it's about Sony and M$ making a profit. Not to mention the fact that people will rebuy again just for the PC version

danten81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 danten81
Member since 2013 • 328 Posts
You sound a bit salty. Do you hate the fact that the PC gaming landscape has changed? Gamepads are pretty much a requirement at this point, so learn to live with it.
Cwagmire21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Cwagmire21
Member since 2007 • 5896 Posts

Jacanuk

So are you here to replace Skareo? I haven't seen a post of yours yet that isn't completely trolling.

trastamad03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 trastamad03
Member since 2006 • 4859 Posts
You know, I have this feeling the delay is caused by the fact the game runs worse on stored media (as in HDD) rather than disk media... Both the Xbox and PS3 version suffer if installed/use PSN version. Seeing as how the PC version would be installed on the harddrive, then I guess it's riddled with issues like the delayed pop-ins, performance issues, etc...
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#37 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11782 Posts

This is somethign I will probably wait to play on the ps4 when we get one. (maybe sometime next year)

Depending on features/quality of versions.

But great for those counting on a pc version.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Jacanuk
[QUOTE="HyperWarlock"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]Probably a tentative date, but let me count for a second... September.... October.... November.... 9 Months. Wouldn't surprise me from this arrogant company really...FelipeInside

I really dont get your logic. It is like you feel like Rockstar have a obligation to you on a personal level to release it on pc or at least say when they are going to. And because they don´t they are bastards who are treating pc users as their own personal doormat.
Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

They better do it properly, like they did with Max Payne 3.

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

[QUOTE="HyperWarlock"]

Agreed.

I don't have great respect for Rockstar for an obvious reason.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]

Stop believing that Rockstar need to release the PC version a year later to make console sales, that's ridiculous.  If they released a PC version about a month later it would still sell millions. Darth_Kane

But it still wouldn't sell THAT well on consoles. This isn't about Rockstar, it's about Sony and M$ making a profit. Not to mention the fact that people will rebuy again just for the PC version

You don't know that cause EVERY other company does it and sell well. Call of Duty and FIFA are prime examples since they are both massive titles both on console and on PC. They release nearly at the same time and rank in millions of dollars worldwide. I'm 110% positive that if Rockstar released GTA on PC just a month after consoles, it wouldn't affect their sales (people line up at midnight for Christ's Sake). Those that want to play it on console will buy it on console, those on PC will wait for it on PC.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 FelipeInside

Jacanuk

I really dont get your logic. It is like you feel like Rockstar have a obligation to you on a personal level to release it on pc or at least say when they are going to. And because they don´t they are bastards who are treating pc users as their own personal doormat.

I really don't get when people complain about a company then the great "entitlement" or "obligation" words come out.

They have an obligation to treat people that pay for their products with a bit more respect and care. GTA4 came out nearly a year after consoles and was a crap port. Again, they are the ONLY company that do this crap business practice. Their games are great, their treatment to some platforms abysmal.

If they are releasing a PC version, then announce it and say it's coming this date, not give us the stupid runaround crap.  Every other company announces the PC version and a tentative date (mostly close to launch).

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 chrisrooR

Cyberdot

Agreed.

I don't have great respect for Rockstar for an obvious reason.

You guys are idiots. They're not just doing it for a 'quick buck'. This move literally generates tens, if not hundreds, of millions of dollars. People like myself wouldn't buy it for both versions, but would probably pick one at release and stick with it.
with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#44 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]I don't hate them, they make good games (even though GTA4 was pretty weak) I hate their attitude towards the PC platform. Like I said in the other topic, why can't they just announce the PC version and say something like "Hey, we are bringing GTAV to PC but just give us a month or so to optimize" like Ubisoft and other companies do? No, they ride the high road and say things like "Yeah, we might consider PC in the future for a quick buck". Arrogance.Jacanuk

How can you not get his logic, Rockstar treat the PC as a second-rate platform so its only logical for fans of that platform to be unhappy about it. 

Alienating the userbase of a platform for profit might be good for business but that doesn't force users of that platform to agree with it. Day 1 DLC is good for business, 15 dollar map packs are good for business, casualization of niche hardcore game series is good for business, but you never see people here defending companies that utalize these practices. 

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 chrisrooR

[QUOTE="Jacanuk"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"] I don't hate them, they make good games (even though GTA4 was pretty weak) I hate their attitude towards the PC platform. Like I said in the other topic, why can't they just announce the PC version and say something like "Hey, we are bringing GTAV to PC but just give us a month or so to optimize" like Ubisoft and other companies do? No, they ride the high road and say things like "Yeah, we might consider PC in the future for a quick buck". Arrogance.FelipeInside

I really don't get when people complain about a company then the great "entitlement" or "obligation" words come out.

They have an obligation to treat people that pay for their products with a bit more respect and care. GTA4 came out nearly a year after consoles and was a crap port. Again, they are the ONLY company that do this crap business practice. Their games are great, their treatment to some platforms abysmal.

If they are releasing a PC version, then announce it and say it's coming this date, not give us the stupid runaround crap.  Every other company announces the PC version and a tentative date (mostly close to launch).

No they don't. The market dictates what a business can and cannot get away with. If enough people took your stance, and it wasn't as financially viable to do a staggered release, they wouldn't do it. There is no obligation to release it all at the same time. A company can do what it wants, when it wants. Customers still buy the product if it's worth it though. Rockstar knows they have a product that's worth it, and it works for them. If another company was in a similar position with their game, the development costs of the game...etc and had to decide whether or not to stagger a release for an extra 200-300 million dollars in revenue, you can't seriously be that naive and sit there to tell us all the CEO would push away the opportunity. The problem is that no other gaming company has come close to the reputability that Rockstar has for this franchise. Remember, there is no right/wrong in business. It's not against the law, and it's their product. They can do whatever they want in terms of release dates, who the company sides with (like Playstation with the PS3 bundle). And so far, nobody waiting for a PC version has PAID for any product, so I don't know where you're getting the 'they should respect and care'. I bought a copy for the PS3. I actually paid money. And you know what? They do respect and care for my experience, because it shines through in the actual GAME ITSELF.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="Jacanuk"] [QUOTE="FelipeInside"]I don't hate them, they make good games (even though GTA4 was pretty weak) I hate their attitude towards the PC platform. Like I said in the other topic, why can't they just announce the PC version and say something like "Hey, we are bringing GTAV to PC but just give us a month or so to optimize" like Ubisoft and other companies do? No, they ride the high road and say things like "Yeah, we might consider PC in the future for a quick buck". Arrogance.with_teeth26

How can you not get his logic, Rockstar treat the PC as a second-rate platform so its only logical for fans of that platform to be unhappy about it. 

Alienating the userbase of a platform for profit might be good for business but that doesn't force users of that platform to agree with it. Day 1 DLC is good for business, 15 dollar map packs are good for business, casualization of niche hardcore game series is good for business, but you never see people here defending companies that utalize these practices. 

with_teeth26 gets it. Shame other people are so into GTA that they fail to see this.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 chrisrooR

[QUOTE="Jacanuk"] [QUOTE="FelipeInside"]I don't hate them, they make good games (even though GTA4 was pretty weak) I hate their attitude towards the PC platform. Like I said in the other topic, why can't they just announce the PC version and say something like "Hey, we are bringing GTAV to PC but just give us a month or so to optimize" like Ubisoft and other companies do? No, they ride the high road and say things like "Yeah, we might consider PC in the future for a quick buck". Arrogance.with_teeth26

Because no other company has ever made a product that's comparable in value. I'll never defend EA for their horrible Dead Space 3 dlc. What a ripoff. On the other hand, if Rockstar put out a map extension DLC for 20-30 dollars, I would buy it the day it drops. Why? Because the value attached to the product is different, so you need to analyze this on a product-by-product basis. To say that "all map packs for 15 dollars is bad" and "day 1 DLC is bad" is completely negating the additional value the packs might provide. I'll never buy into any DLC for Simcity, but I would drop a ton more money on GTA V. It's just that good.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 FelipeInside
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]

[QUOTE="Jacanuk"] I really dont get your logic. It is like you feel like Rockstar have a obligation to you on a personal level to release it on pc or at least say when they are going to. And because they don´t they are bastards who are treating pc users as their own personal doormat.chrisrooR

No they don't. The market dictates what a business can and cannot get away with. If enough people took your stance, and it wasn't as financially viable to do a staggered release, they wouldn't do it. There is no obligation to release it all at the same time. A company can do what it wants, when it wants. Customers still buy the product if it's worth it though. Rockstar knows they have a product that's worth it, and it works for them. If another company was in a similar position with their game, the development costs of the game...etc and had to decide whether or not to stagger a release for an extra 200-300 million dollars in revenue, you can't seriously be that naive and sit there to tell us all the CEO would push away the opportunity. The problem is that no other gaming company has come close to the reputability that Rockstar has for this franchise. Remember, there is no right/wrong in business. It's not against the law, and it's their product. They can do whatever they want in terms of release dates, who the company sides with (like Playstation with the PS3 bundle). And so far, nobody waiting for a PC version has PAID for any product, so I don't know where you're getting the 'they should respect and care'. I bought a copy for the PS3. I actually paid money. And you know what? They do respect and care for my experience, because it shines through in the actual GAME ITSELF.

Dude, let it go. If you want to defend ur purchase on GTA on consoles then I'm happy ur enjoying the game, no one is saying otherwise. U are so defensive when people say something bad about your Godstar. You need to understand and respect that some people (like me) don't like to be treated like a second-rate platform, a year later, for a few extra bucks. Especially when Rockstar started on PC and PC gamers made them popular by buying their product. What they do now is just a slap in the face to those gamers. Other companies that also started on PC at least still respect that crowd. Shame the same can't be said about Rockstar.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 chrisrooR
[QUOTE="with_teeth26"]

[QUOTE="Jacanuk"] I really dont get your logic. It is like you feel like Rockstar have a obligation to you on a personal level to release it on pc or at least say when they are going to. And because they don´t they are bastards who are treating pc users as their own personal doormat.FelipeInside

with_teeth26 gets it. Shame other people are so into GTA that they fail to see this.

They aren't treating anything like a second-rate platform. If they did, they wouldn't even bother porting it over. They already have over 850 million in sales. They've completely recouped their money and TONS of profit. They're positioning themselves strategically as a business for the release of GTA online and the next-gen platforms/PC to make another huge sum of money. Any competent business person can see the advantage of taking the extra 5-6 months to port it over, especially with the product they have.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 chrisrooR
[QUOTE="chrisrooR"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"]

FelipeInside

Dude, let it go. If you want to defend ur purchase on GTA on consoles then I'm happy ur enjoying the game, no one is saying otherwise. U are so defensive when people say something bad about your Godstar. You need to understand and respect that some people (like me) don't like to be treated like a second-rate platform, a year later, for a few extra bucks. Especially when Rockstar started on PC and PC gamers made them popular by buying their product. What they do now is just a slap in the face to those gamers. Other companies that also started on PC at least still respect that crowd. Shame the same can't be said about Rockstar.

They aren't treating anybody like a second-rate platform. They're just competent at business. Sorry you get so butthurt about business strategy.