pikabko1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 pikabko1000
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

you know people had been waiting fo GTA PC to come our since last year how that is out day one well its dead Dose not load. the customer service at Rockstar Games/ take 2 games was so bad. I had to call the FBI selling dead games is suck. the top first photo the screen is black in the back ground because the loader crashed. not responding error

first photo of the error list MS info 32

this screen is black due to the crash of the load. note error saying app not reponding

this is the pghoto when the game died in loading even safe mode did not work

2nd photo of the error list from the MSinfo error list trying to load GTA V PC long list ha?>

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

I don't know how to deal with these,but apparently steam and R* handed out information regarding the sluggish PC data traffic

"We recently learned of an issue with Installing or playing GTAV PC on Windows user accounts containing certain characters. For more information please see our post here:" https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9700-QTBN-3413

"As a result of this temporary issue, we have extended access to our pre-order self-refund tool if you do not wish to apply the manual work around or wait for a patch. More info on refunding your pre-order can be found here:" https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6345-QIDX-7244

If you are experiencing any game related issues with GTA V including technical issues (Crashes, bugs, installation problems etc), Rockstar account issues or CD Key/Retail copy issues you will need to contact Rockstar Support for assistance:

https://support.rockstargames.com/

I really wish people these days are smart enough to tell the difference between website issues and gaming issues,in this case it's from PC.. go there

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

Moving thread to PC Gaming Discussion. The Bug and Feedback reporting forum are for bugs and feedback for the Gamespot website only. Support is generally offered by the companies that produce a particular product, and Grand Theft Auto is produced by Rockstar Games, not Gamespot. You are welcome to ask your question in the PC Gaming Forum where other users may have experienced similar issues, but this is not an official support channel for GTA5 or any other game.

As to your problem, how did you purchase the game? The error you are seeing can be caused by some of the anti-piracy/cheat protection built into the game.

-Byshop

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

what are your PC specs? are you using the latest GTAV-compatible drivers from NVIDIA? where did you buy the game from?

you are not giving enough information. you are also using a camera to take screenshots... nice.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

You know there's a "print screen" function in windows?

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@Chatch09 said:

Did you seriously call the FBI? I hope they laughed at you as hard as I did just now.

between that and the flip phone photos, i fell out of my chair

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

you actually called the FBI for an issue with GTA V ?

BIGtheRED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BIGtheRED
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Hey man! No need to make a ... federal case ... out of this!

Gamer_Durandal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 Gamer_Durandal
Member since 2014 • 129 Posts

This is basically a duplicate of the rant in Gaming about Rockstar... at least learn to use somewhat proper language skills, so we can at least *try* to care about this?