Got an extra Titanfall beta key? I would love to have it.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BSC14
Member since 2002 • 4187 Posts

I got one....thanks :)

8-Bitterness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 8-Bitterness
Member since 2009 • 3707 Posts

Please don't beg tho, it's pretty pathetic. You should wait like everybody else does, and the beta is something that isn't guaranteed for everybody so if you're this eager to play look at gameplay videos or wait like everybody else.

That said... some people have been emailing EA telling them that they got the Xbox One key and were supposed to get the PC key. They will grant beta access to your account without giving you a key. Not a cool thing to do (and I wouldn't really do it), but if someone is just so desperate like you are it wouldn't hurt to try that before going on forums begging for stuff.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 BSC14
Member since 2002 • 4187 Posts

@8-Bitterness said:

Please don't beg tho, it's pretty pathetic. You should wait like everybody else does, and the beta is something that isn't guaranteed for everybody so if you're this eager to play look at gameplay videos or wait like everybody else.

That said... some people have been emailing EA telling them that they got the Xbox One key and were supposed to get the PC key. They will grant beta access to your account without giving you a key. Not a cool thing to do (and I wouldn't really do it), but if someone is just so desperate like you are it wouldn't hurt to try that before going on forums begging for stuff.

I did not beg, it's just that I keep seeing people say "I got an extra key" but by the time I see it. it's already given away. :)

Croag821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Croag821
Member since 2009 • 2331 Posts

There's no need to lie about getting an Xbox One key, just go to to EA live chat on your origin account (you'll wait in a que for ~40 minutes) and politely ask them for beta access. I did this an hour ago and the nice customer service guy added it to my account.

Cwagmire21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cwagmire21
Member since 2007 • 5896 Posts

I was following Respawn and Vince Zampella on twitter last night. They gave out a bunch of keys during a 15-minute window and was able to grab one. If anyone else is looking for keys, I'd suggest keeping up with their twitter.

dzaric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dzaric
Member since 2003 • 1068 Posts

If anyone is willing to part with a PC code, can they please PM me.

Thanks.

Cwagmire21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cwagmire21
Member since 2007 • 5896 Posts

Twitter update: they're opening it up.