Good Capture Card for Xbox 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheDirtyMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 TheDirtyMoose
Member since 2009 • 256 Posts

I was going to get a capture card to record videos on my 360 and was just wondering which one I should buy, where to buy it, where to get software for it, etc.?

RobboElRobbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 RobboElRobbo
Member since 2009 • 13668 Posts

Haupaugge HD PVR

halo2_4_pc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 halo2_4_pc
Member since 2005 • 1561 Posts

Haupaugge HD PVR

RobboElRobbo
I second this. It's worth mentioning though that it only supports component cables. HDMI is not supported.
painguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 painguy1
Member since 2007 • 8686 Posts

Hauppage HD PVR, AVerTV HD DVR (goes inside PC PCI-E slot), AvertTV USB HD DVR. All support up to 1080i, but the second one has HDMI input

ImprovedMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ImprovedMind
Member since 2010 • 738 Posts

Even better, save your money and don't get one at all. The truth of the matter is the video game commentary market is already oversaturated these days. The odds of you being successful are next to zero. This is assuming that you are buying the capture card for this reason. If not, could you please give me a vaild reason as to why you are buying one?

painguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 painguy1
Member since 2007 • 8686 Posts

Even better, save your money and don't get one at all. The truth of the matter is the video game commentary market is already oversaturated these days. The odds of you being successful are next to zero. This is assuming that you are buying the capture card for this reason. If not, could you please give me a vaild reason as to why you are buying one?

ImprovedMind

yeah this guy has a point. u rly need to be active in what u do. like videos of everything from every system. u have to have alot of money & what not to have that many games to show off.

samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts

lol, commentary, if your about to blow $200 and time you can never get back on the chance of a machinima contract or sponsorships, you have alot cut out for you.