Games with low/medium System Requirements

#1 Edited by CuffiEmurllai (9 posts) -

Hello everyone, I formated my computer, now I need a couple new games, suggest some, thank you!

Here are my specefications:

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 (1.60GHz)

Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics

RAM: 4 (3.25 Usable) OS: Windows 7 Home Premium.

Games I have played:

Portal 1/2, Left4Dead, Halo1, NBA2k14, PES2013, Mirrors Edge, DOTA2, Blur, HalfLife 1/2, AC1(low graphcs and kinda laggy), GTA SA/VC, Trackmania, Hitman 4, LEGO Batman, Batman Arkham Asylum(low graphcs and a little lag), and other indie games.....

Categories or Genres I like:

FPS or Third Person Shooter

Free Roaming (Like GTA or AC)

Games where I can mess stuff up....

Or a game with a good story.....

NO RACING GAMES!!!

Thank you!

#2 Posted by Gogoplexiorayo2 (154 posts) -

Doom 3, F.E.A.R, S.T.A.L.K.E.R and Crysis.

#3 Posted by CuffiEmurllai (9 posts) -

@gogoplexiorayo2: ill try Crysis and maybe STALKER, thanks for the suggestion my friend!

#5 Edited by k3ck (546 posts) -

@cuffiemurllai:

To The Moon. It has one of the absolute best stories in video game history and it will work on any computer. The story is a brilliant mystery thriller that will rip your heart out. 10/10 story that you will never ever forget.

To The Moon on Steam

Don't judge a book by it's cover and read some of the user reviews. I've recommended this game to 5+ friends and every single friend loved it to death.

"To the Moon is a game you must play."

8/10 – GameSpot

#6 Posted by Lach0121 (9788 posts) -

Transistor

Waking Mars

Bastion

#7 Edited by k3ck (546 posts) -

And here's another game that will work on any PC that is pretty great and it's on sale now for 50% off.

Papers, Please on Steam

#8 Edited by SnakeEyesX80 (2134 posts) -

Max Payne is still fun. Max Payne 2 is alright. Dark Messiah is a fun game, has rag doll and uses the Source engine, so it should run well even on a low end PC. Counter-Strike Source still has a lot of people playing. Same with Day of Defeat Source. If you haven't played the original Deus Ex you should check it out, especially for the story elements. Painkiller is still a fun run-and-gun game. There's a F2P game called Unturned that's cool. Like Minecraft meets DayZ.

#9 Edited by insane_metalist (5957 posts) -

Quake III

#10 Posted by ChuRsiBilLa (96 posts) -

ghost recon future soldier (tps), crysis or dark souls

#11 Posted by CuffiEmurllai (9 posts) -

@chursibilla: I dont think I can run that though, but thanks anyway!
@SnakeEyesX80: Ill try DeusEX and Painkiller maybe!Thanks for the suggestion though!
@k3ck: Ill give "To the moon a try" and also have "Papers, please" its a great game! Thanks for the suggestion!