games with low graphic requirements

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kmoney80036 (8 posts) -

ok so i have a computer with a Nvidia geforce go 6100 128 mb vid ram and 896 mb ram and i was wondering since im getting a multiplayer game what would be a good game that does not have crysis requirements and enables microphone for free

P.S. i ran call of duty 4 all low and lagged the whole demo so cod4 is out also no subscription games ex. WOW War rock and it has to have good action

#2 Posted by biggest_loser (24056 posts) -

If you are not sure if you can run anything just google "Can I run It" to go to the system requirements lab:

Max Payne 1+2

Call of duty 1, 2.

Thief 1-3

Mafia.

Deus Ex 1.

Half-Life 2 maybe?

Red Alert 2.

Crimson Skies!

#3 Posted by aliblabla2007 (16756 posts) -
Battlefield 1942.
#4 Posted by 4dry4n (1411 posts) -
go here http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest should be accurate.
#6 Posted by kenshee_x (19 posts) -
Try Beyond Good and Evil or Red Alert 2
#7 Posted by Lidve (2415 posts) -

try older games today most games are poorly optimised

#8 Posted by BladeOfHeaven (6027 posts) -

If you are not sure if you can run anything just google "Can I run It" to go to the system requirements lab:

Max Payne 1+2

Call of duty 1, 2.

Thief 1-3

Mafia.

Deus Ex 1.

Half-Life 2 maybe?

Red Alert 2.

Crimson Skies!

biggest_loser

this list is good

add diablo2 with expansion and your set :D

#9 Posted by error11 (7163 posts) -

*text*

biggest_loser

"Chancellor for the PC Games Forum."

Since when were you the Chancellor for the PC Games Forum? Was there a vote for this?

#10 Posted by jcroskam (4 posts) -

I would say definitely anything from the Half-Life 2 era.

Half-Life 2 + Episode 1 & 2

Counter-Strike Source

Though I have Team Fortress 2 (as part of The Orange Box), I've never played it. Not sure of the system requirements for that one, doesnt look like it takes much.

#11 Posted by biggest_loser (24056 posts) -
[QUOTE="biggest_loser"]

*text*

error11

Since when were you the Chancellor for the PC Games Forum? Was there a vote for this?

Didn't you get the memo? :D

We had a uhh vote here after the Gamespot Christmas Party. Strange you were not informed! I shall see to it that someone is held responsible at once! An outrage I say! Hmph!

#12 Posted by flipin_jackass (9726 posts) -

ok so i have a computer with a Nvidia geforce go 6100 128 mb vid ram and 896 mb ram and i was wondering since im getting a multiplayer game what would be a good game that does not have crysis requirements and enables microphone for free

P.S. i ran call of duty 4 all low and lagged the whole demo so cod4 is out also no subscription games ex. WOW War rock and it has to have good action

kmoney80036

Try CoD 2. The game is good, and ran well on my PC which has a lower capability than yours. Multiplyer, you can try Half Life CS, Half-life 2 (on low settings), Unreal Tournament 2004, Diablo 2, Company of Heroes, Dawn of War, WarCraft 3, Rainbow Six 3, Far Cry (if you want a pre-Crysis experience), Dungeon Siege 2, Guild Wars and Battlefield 2.

#13 Posted by biggest_loser (24056 posts) -

Try CoD 2. The game is good, and ran well on my PC which has a lower capability than yours. Multiplyer, you can try Half Life CS, Half-life 2 (on low settings), Unreal Tournament 2004, Diablo 2, Company of Heroes, Dawn of War, WarCraft 3, Rainbow Six 3, Far Cry (if you want a pre-Crysis experience), Dungeon Siege 2, Guild Wars and Battlefield 2.

flipin_jackass

I think COH would be too demanding - either that or you would have to turn the settings down and won't get the full effect.

Also someone said HL2: EP2 - that is more demanding, particularly the forest section!

#14 Posted by hrah (1372 posts) -
prince of persia and prince of persia warrior within will run, also starcraft and American McGee's alice, they're ancient but very good.
#15 Posted by mayankmhr (1 posts) -
Which action games will work on a pc which has : *68 MB graphics *1GB ram *3.5 ghz *Pentium 4 *Windows XP SP2
#17 Posted by fudgeblood (3165 posts) -

Another Necro thread?

#18 Posted by Crimsader (11672 posts) -

StarCraft! 8)

#19 Posted by aura_enchanted (7942 posts) -

painkiller

serious sam: the second encounter

age of empires 3

cleopatra: riddle of the tomb

final fantasy 11

motogp 2

alien shooter: vengance

a reckless disregard for gravity

doom 3

medal of honor: alliaed assualt (pick up spearhead expansion if you can)

mechwarrior 4

dink smallwood

gta 2

portal (very poorly)

#20 Posted by gamer_96 (589 posts) -

Hitman series

#21 Posted by halfliferagdol (9 posts) -

Half Life Source

#22 Posted by THA-TODD-BEAST (4569 posts) -

Battlefield Heroes on "Super Low" settings. And it's free!

#23 Posted by biggest_loser (24056 posts) -
[QUOTE="biggest_loser"]

*text*

error11

Hasn't been seen since ;)
#24 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23602 posts) -
What is with these nubs who keep bumpin old threads D:
#25 Posted by sarebots (1 posts) -
Try out these games with low requirements and multiplayer play .... http://electrowarriors.weebly.com/games.html
#26 Posted by srkyaganti96 (1 posts) -
[QUOTE="jcroskam"]

Counter-Strike Source

Though I have Team Fortress 2 (as part of The Orange Box), I've never played it. Not sure of the system requirements for that one, doesnt look like it takes much.

jcroskam

Counter-Strike Source

jcroskam

Counter-Strike Source

jcroskam
#27 Posted by Mizmir (1 posts) -
1. gta sa 2. Halo Custom edition and combat evolved 3. Microsoft Flight Simulator X 4. League of Legend (you need garena plus first) 5. Blackshot (same as 4 you need garena plus) 6. Counter strike condition zero
#28 Posted by ionusX (25716 posts) -

this thread has been necro'd four times consequtively!!!

#29 Posted by CaptainAhab13 (5121 posts) -
3 bots. FFS.
#30 Posted by mysticstryk (1700 posts) -

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but I recommend Mount & Blade: Warband. Great and involving strategy RPG.

#31 Posted by cfstar (1979 posts) -

Seeing a necro thread that has been here longer than i am, for some reason depresses me D:

#32 Posted by Travis_Odell (1701 posts) -
Old threads help the next guy here, anyone other then the TC that's probably dead by now since this thread is so old here are some good ass games to get into. Killing floor, Silent hill 2,3 No one lives forever 1,2 Aliens vs Predator 2, Red faction, Chaser, Cave story, The binding of isaac, Super mario bros X1.3, Bastion, Limbo, ys oath in felghana, super meat boy, Garrys mod, and Deus ex, and half life.
#33 Posted by themubashir (1265 posts) -
I have been there my friend..So here are a few games which I think should do just fine and give you an unforgettable gamine experience - Mafia - GTA Series (except IV) - Hitman Silent Assassin - The Longest Journey - Grim Fandango - Indigo Prophecy - Battle Realms - Age of Mythology - Syberia 1&2 - Max Payne 1&2 - Enter The Matrix - Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow/Chaos Thoery Enjoy gaming :D
#34 Posted by croatian95 (4 posts) -
what can i run with this junk... 2.3 GHz AMD V-Series Processor V140 Level 2 cache 512 KB 1 GB DDR3 (1 x 1024 MB) ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Graphics
#35 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23602 posts) -

o cool i get to see how i posted 2 years ago

#36 Posted by ionusX (25716 posts) -

what can i run with this junk... 2.3 GHz AMD V-Series Processor V140 Level 2 cache 512 KB 1 GB DDR3 (1 x 1024 MB) ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Graphicscroatian95
thread necromancy gets u reported