Gamefly insane bundles you don't want to miss.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Elann2008 (32953 posts) -

Gamefly is having a pick your combo deal. There are several game publishers with a selection of titles you can choose from.

For example, 2K games - Pick 3 games like Bioshock, XCOM Enemy Unknown, and Borderlands 2 = all for $18. Do the math, $6 a piece. Insane. Why I buy games day one sometimes, I'll never know.There are 3-game, 4-game, and 5-game bundles. The more games you rack up, the lower the $ for each game. I think this is the best deal yet that I've seen Fall-Winter 2013.

2K Games

Ubisoft

Valve

There are other publishers so be sure to check the main PC download page for their Holiday Sale which is set to last for several more days. Bookmark this page and keep an eye out for great deals.

Happy Holidays.

#2 Posted by KHAndAnime (13401 posts) -

Poor me - there aren't even 3 games by any publisher that I don't already own. :(

#3 Posted by with_teeth26 (6053 posts) -

Poor me - there aren't even 3 games by any publisher that I don't already own. :(

I have the same problem. Gotta stop buying so many games at/near launch... I blame GMG and their random 25% off everything coupons

#4 Posted by Elann2008 (32953 posts) -

@KHAndAnime said:

I have the same problem. Gotta stop buying so many games at/near launch... I blame GMG and their random 25% off everything coupons

Haha.. I'm with you guys on this. Lesson learned. xD

#5 Posted by PredatorRules (7366 posts) -

Ubi 5 game pack is the best IMO - got some good games such as Mafia 2, Borderlands GOTY, Driver, Rayman Origins

#6 Posted by Horgen (110055 posts) -

Great deals... But I have the games I want to play already :x

#7 Posted by James161324 (8315 posts) -

Amazing deals, to bad I'm in the same boat as the rest. Already have all I want

#8 Edited by Horgen (110055 posts) -

We are sorta close to be making a first world problem out of this. :P

"Amazing deals on games, only problem is I own all of them from before" :P

#9 Posted by ForsakenWicked (3730 posts) -

I got Bioshock 2, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, and The Darkness II with the 2K bundle a few days back.

I think those will be the last games I buy this season since I got lots of games and DLC on Steam's Fall sale.

#10 Posted by Elann2008 (32953 posts) -

We are sorta close to be making a first world problem out of this. :P

"Amazing deals on games, only problem is I own all of them from before" :P

Hehehe. :D

#11 Posted by the_bi99man (11047 posts) -

Im assuming the Valve games activate on steam? As well as the 2K games? Ubi games are surely Uplay?

I wish they had Half-Life: Opposing Force. I'd grab HL1 + Opposing Force and Blue Shift for 12 bucks, just for the convenience of having them all on Steam. Would probably never bother playing HL1 again, since I have Black Mesa, but I would love to replay OF and BS.

#12 Posted by Elann2008 (32953 posts) -

Im assuming the Valve games activate on steam? As well as the 2K games? Ubi games are surely Uplay?

I wish they had Half-Life: Opposing Force. I'd grab HL1 + Opposing Force and Blue Shift for 12 bucks, just for the convenience of having them all on Steam. Would probably never bother playing HL1 again, since I have Black Mesa, but I would love to replay OF and BS.

Yes sir. As per usual, steamworks games activate on steam and the Uplay/Origin games aren't steam-keys. I wish they were though.. it would make for a greater sale. But I'd double check on the Valve games.. some of them are tricky haha.

#13 Edited by redskins26rocs (2674 posts) -

L4D2, Portal 2, and Orange Box seem tempting for only $12, anyone know how long these bundle deals are lasting

#14 Edited by Elann2008 (32953 posts) -

L4D2, Portal 2, and Orange Box seem tempting for only $12, anyone know how long these bundle deals are lasting

I am not sure so don't quote me on it. I'd reckon for several more days because the gamefly sale will be on for a couple more weeks at the most.

#15 Edited by redskins26rocs (2674 posts) -

@redskins26rocs said:

I am not sure so don't quote me on it. I'd reckon for several more days because the gamefly sale will be on for a couple more weeks at the most.

If it is over today I am blaming you and holding you accountable for false info, lol. Hopefully it will be there next friday.

Also, I cant help but wonder why Half Life 2, Episode 1, and 2 are all available separately, when the Orange Box contains them along with Portal.

#16 Posted by the_bi99man (11047 posts) -

@Elann2008 said:

@redskins26rocs said:

If it is over today I am blaming you and holding you accountable for false info, lol. Hopefully it will be there next friday.

Also, I cant help but wonder why Half Life 2, Episode 1, and 2 are all available separately, when the Orange Box contains them along with Portal.

I was thinking the same thing about the way that Mafia 2 regular and Deluxe editions are both in there. Like, who the hell is going to take the regular when the deluxe edition is the same price, within the bundle?