gamecube on my computer?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by 1337_ownage (1668 posts) -
and i plugg my gamecube onto my computer and play?
#2 Posted by Colonel_Cool (1335 posts) -
What?
#3 Posted by lokstah (1213 posts) -
and i plugg my gamecube onto my computer and play?1337_ownage
What do you mean? Your Gamecube doesn't play on its own? What you're suggesting is like plugging a toaster into a microwave. Clarify, please...
#4 Posted by Stevendawg (500 posts) -

You need a gamecube/USB adapter

I bought mine on ebay for a few bucks.

#5 Posted by SuperBeast (13227 posts) -
If you're talking about using your controller, there are adapters you can buy....Radio Shack usually has the cheapest. If you're talking about playing your games on your monitor, I'm sure there are DVI or VGA adapters you could buy......You'll probably have a hard time finding them in normal stores though, most likely would have to buy online.
#6 Posted by GIJames248 (2176 posts) -
Buy a video capture card.
#7 Posted by 1337_ownage (1668 posts) -
i mean plugging my gamecube system onto my computer and playing it on the computer ( using the cube controller)...like using the pc screen for a monitor for the cube
#8 Posted by SuperBeast (13227 posts) -
i mean plugging my gamecube system onto my computer and playing it on the computer ( using the cube controller)...like using the pc screen for a monitor for the cube1337_ownage
What you need to look for is a "GameCube VGA cable"..... You wouldn't be plugging it into your computer, you would be plugging it in your monitor.
#9 Posted by 1337_ownage (1668 posts) -
oh ok...thanks 
#10 Posted by SuperBeast (13227 posts) -
The real question would be, why would you want to do it? It would kind of make sense to plug in a so called *next gen* console if you didn't have an HDTV..... The GameCube doesn't support HD content, so the only you would get out of it would be playing in a smaller display compared to a normal TV.
#11 Posted by Quack_Attack (2562 posts) -
Um, maybe he doesn't have a TV in the room he wants to play in...?
#12 Posted by godofratz (398 posts) -
Some please kill this kid.