This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by _SKatEDiRt_ (2570 posts) -

So i was playing tf2 lastnight and all of the sudden my weapons start switching like crazy. my mouse wheel is extremely sensitive all of the sudden and no i have it so it clicks when you scroll. but its become so sensitive that even when i move the mouse to aim it scrolls through the weapons. i tried adjusting settings and pressing buttons to no avail. i have tried google but nobody i have found has this problem.

#2 Posted by kipsta77 (943 posts) -

Its not a problem. On the G700, directly under the scroll wheel is a button that once you click it will make the scroll wheel pause after every turn which is more familiar for games.

It's hard to explain. I have it on easy/non-stop scroll when browsing on desktop/net and scroll click when in gaming mainly for switching weapons as you said.

#3 Posted by _SKatEDiRt_ (2570 posts) -

Its not a problem. On the G700, directly under the scroll wheel is a button that once you click it will make the scroll wheel pause after every turn which is more familiar for games.

It's hard to explain. I have it on easy/non-stop scroll when browsing on desktop/net and scroll click when in gaming mainly for switching weapons as you said.

kipsta77

i know about that option and it is not set to freewheel or whatever its on standart and every little move it still scrolls