G502 protheus core VS M65 RGB Mouse

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TDuiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TDuiker
Member since 2004 • 11689 Posts

I need to get a new mouse, and im kinda debating between these two.

so my question would be : which would you get and why ?

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

Corsair - because it looks more elegant and simple, rather than futuristic and bulky - might as well go with RAT9 if you're into that style.

TBH, none - I've got fingertip grip - so I use only small gaming mouses AKA current CM Storm SPAWN

TDuiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By TDuiker
Member since 2004 • 11689 Posts

Well right now i got a G9, but the buttons arent responding all the time anymore. sometimes they dont respond, and one time ive had my fire button hang.

And thus it needs to be replaced, in combo with a keboard. Id liketo get a K70 RGB, since it meets all the criteria nicely, and looks good ofcourse :D

demi0227_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 demi0227_basic
Member since 2002 • 1940 Posts

Corsairs mice are top notch...it's all about comfort, and Corsair makes comfy mice. :) I had the M60...gave it to my wife when I got a new mouse, and it's a great product.

quikdash6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 quikdash6
Member since 2004 • 480 Posts

Buying mice sucks. It's all about how it feels and you can't exactly just go try them all out. With that said, I gambled on the M65 and I'm happy with it. I have medium hands, use kind of a hybrid grip, and prefer a heavier mouse. All that said, I can never get the software for it to work more than once. If I wanted to change one of the preset DPI settings right now, I would have to delete the software and re-download for it to work. Perhaps the RGB software is better in this aspect, but the last update for the regular M65 was 9/19/2013.