funniest pc game u ever played?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 zmin
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
i'm not talking just adventures, i'm looking for a game that will make me laugh with tears. oldies but goodies included.
NormJ_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 NormJ_85
Member since 2007 • 95 Posts
Depends on your sense of humor. I've made stuff in Gary's mod that has made me laugh my ass off, GTA games can be pretty funny at times too :P.
macacd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#3 macacd
Member since 2003 • 2675 Posts
The funniest and one of the best pc games i've ever played is Grim Fandango
Darth_Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Darth_Kane
Member since 2006 • 2966 Posts
Stubbs the Zombie, Psychonauts, Discworld series, Monkey Island series, Sam & Max series, Grim Fandango, Maniac Mansion series, and other adventure games from LucasArts.
joeblue101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 joeblue101
Member since 2005 • 76 Posts

Depends on your sense of humor. I've made stuff in Gary's mod that has made me laugh my ass off, GTA games can be pretty funny at times too :P.NormJ_85

ya, i would agree, Gary's mod is one of the most fun games IMO, i almost choked once i was laughing so hard O.o 

zer0sil3nce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 zer0sil3nce
Member since 2007 • 237 Posts
grim fandango :)
Dracunos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dracunos
Member since 2004 • 1154 Posts

Stubbs the Zombie, Psychonauts, Discworld series, Monkey Island series, Sam & Max series, Grim Fandango, Maniac Mansion series, and other adventure games from LucasArts.Darth_Kane

Oh my gawd.. Stubbs the Zombie.. The dance contest! Oh my god I was laughing SO fricken hard...

And most really well made RPGs have plenty of really funny stuff.. Planescape Torment has pretty fricken hilarious..

And yeah.. Sam and Max is just one laugh after another.. 'Not'chos... They're mine.. Not yo's!' Just stupid stupid stupid little things, but they add up after while and it just puts you in this laughing mood that has you laughing your ass off on a line like that : p Space Rangers 2 is lighthearted, not really hilarious or anything..

Some of my biggest laughs, actually, besides Sam and Max, was playing the Sims, and Ghost master.. Those stupid sim people are just so fricken hilarious.. Making your sim rap.. They just do so much funny stuff! It's pretty funny sometimes, until you get used to it :p 

Genexi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Genexi2
Member since 2005 • 3110 Posts

Worms Armageddon.

All those countless unintentional "holy crap/wtf?" moments that occur due to unexpected actions/flukes during a round against others over the net. 

PotatoSan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 PotatoSan
Member since 2005 • 3491 Posts

sometimes really really bad games are funny. I remember I bought a shooter at some garage sale for 1 dollar (i think it was called fearbullet or something).

I loaded a map with a few bots and started laughing really hard when it turned out to just be a square field of grass with all sides fenced off. and the bots crouched around shot towards the sky.

Arcadius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Arcadius
Member since 2002 • 959 Posts

Stubbs the Zombie, Psychonauts, Discworld series, Monkey Island series, Sam & Max series, Grim Fandango, Maniac Mansion series, and other adventure games from LucasArts.Darth_Kane

Yup mostly that. Duke Nukem 3D might qualify too.

A-S_FM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 A-S_FM
Member since 2004 • 2208 Posts

Worms Armageddon.

All those countless unintentional "holy crap/wtf?" moments that occur due to unexpected actions/flukes during a round against others over the net.

Genexi2

exactly what i was going for! single player's not so hot for laughs, but play multiplayer - especially hotseat - and worms becomes utterly hilarious during the i-know-how-to-play-the-game-but-i-suck stage... accidently dynamiting your own worms, accidently causing huge explosive barrel chain reactions that take out half your wormish army, firing rockets into the wind and having them fly right back, getting stuck while roping and releasing it only to go flying hundreds of feet into the sea... it's just constant laughs

after a few dozen hours, everything becomes mechanical as skill levels rise too high, everything ends up being about instant kills and it stops being funny

but then you just start changing rules and mixing things up, and it gets funny again!!!!

i think when it comes to entertainment - of all sorts - only monty python's flying circus and i'm alan partridge (uk tv comedy at its finest) has made me laugh harder than worms armageddon - which is remarkably high praise, i'd say

guffaa88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 guffaa88
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

SIMS is the opne for me.

when a fire starts they just stand there screaming their a*s off and not do ing anything. i was dying the first time i saw that.

Dracunos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dracunos

SIMS is the opne for me.

when a fire starts they just stand there screaming their a*s off and not do ing anything. i was dying the first time i saw that.

guffaa88

Rofl, and when they pee their pants! Omg.. It's so fricken funny.. It's not only funny because they start whimpering  and going all crazy and being embarassed about it, but in the sims 2 the next time they go to sleep they start having nightmares about it, and then the next day their fears will be peeing themselves.. It's so funny :p Kinda sick and wrong, but funny

SeriousFanat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SeriousFanat
Member since 2005 • 58 Posts
Postal 2 for the first day i played... but only if you find barging in a gay dance club, setting the whole building on fire, see a lot of mutilated corpses only to play football with a head in front of cops who grind their teeth just to realise then that it's your zipper open and you pee on the cops that start vomiting and then you shoot a cat-silenced shotgun in his ass, throw a deceased cow head in random direction just to find people throwing up blood... i won't even start on the mods.
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58268 Posts

Worms Armageddon.

Genexi2

Ya, and their cute voices saying some adult things is freaking funny as well.  And the exploding grandma....never gets old.

brednan1092x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 brednan1092x
Member since 2006 • 102 Posts

even though its not for pc but Saints Row is pretty funny

"freckle B*****"

Jack_Summersby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Jack_Summersby
Member since 2005 • 1444 Posts

i'm not talking just adventures, i'm looking for a game that will make me laugh with tears. oldies but goodies included.zmin

Giants: Citizen Kabuto 

Gzus666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gzus666
Member since 2007 • 2304 Posts
i dont see Space Quest in here, the subtle humor and sarcasm is classic. space janitor go
artur79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 artur79
Member since 2005 • 4679 Posts
No one lives forever 2 is the funniest game I've ever played. Even some of the bosses are hilarious. GTA-series' radiostations are pretty good too. The end of "She's on fire"... classic GTA-comedy. Conker is funny too, although not a PC-game.
Dracunos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Dracunos
Oh yeah, this really old game I played on gametap.. Something about the lesbian amazon from Zobos who will enslave all men or something.. A really old text adventure, it's so funny.. You can set it to 'lewd' or something to 'mild' and stuff, and it'll say different stuff, but it's funny how they 'hide' the lewdness, too :p It's written really really well
Unstoppable_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 Unstoppable_1
Member since 2003 • 2005 Posts

[QUOTE="zmin"]i'm not talking just adventures, i'm looking for a game that will make me laugh with tears. oldies but goodies included.Jack_Summersby

Giants: Citizen Kabuto

Definately Giants! 

gtarmanrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22 gtarmanrob
Member since 2006 • 1206 Posts

hahaha yeah definitely postal 2. one of the best things was to get the gasoline can, make a trail of gas that went through a big crowded area, covering most ppl and things, then throwing a match at one end and watchin the trail light, then admiring the carnage. or use the shovel to belt ppls heads off, then play head soccer.

oh and the first time i ever used a holy grenade in worms armageddon. " ha le lu ya...BOOM " laughed my arse off

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17807 Posts

giants made me wet myself....twice. ill never live that down :S.

seriously though the game was absolutely hilarious. the mercs were just mad :D. armed and dangerous was also quite funny.

i also found anachranox to be very funny. i mean the game had 3 scenes involving socks (one of which was a puss filled chewy sock). class game that. 

thanatose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#24 thanatose
Member since 2003 • 2465 Posts
I'd have to say Armed and Dangerous was the funniest game I've played to date. I'll have to check out some of the other games listed by other posters.
GP1mil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GP1mil
Member since 2006 • 994 Posts
For me it has the be the Leisure Suits Larry's now those games are hilarious, probably because crude humor is funny to me
AdrianWerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 AdrianWerner
Member since 2003 • 28441 Posts
Curse of Monkey Island
Questlove711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Questlove711
Member since 2006 • 700 Posts
Oh yes! Giants is definitely a good one (as mentioned above). Umm.. Fable and the Black & White games have good humor in them as well.
MondoCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MondoCool
Member since 2007 • 866 Posts
Postal 2
NerdMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 NerdMan
Member since 2002 • 2749 Posts

The funniest and one of the best pc games i've ever played is Grim Fandangomacacd

I've got to agree with that.  Grim Fandango was great. 

ali_kerem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#30 ali_kerem
Member since 2003 • 558 Posts
Monkey Island series, Grim Fandango, Worms