Free single player RPG game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by gogators4life (4654 posts) -

Hi, I am looking for a free RPG sp game, is there any good free RPG single player game for PC? Thanks. :D

#2 Posted by jogert (420 posts) -
farcry
#3 Posted by Anime910 (93 posts) -
..., you cant be serious.
#4 Posted by Chickenof67doom (8 posts) -
Theres not many free single player rpg games out there, but you could try download.com they have some games there :D
#5 Posted by gogators4life (4654 posts) -
I am seroius.
#6 Posted by Mikka_kippa (971 posts) -
PM I'll give you a lot of links to free games.
#7 Posted by DragonfireXZ95 (19818 posts) -

I am seroius. gogators4life

I think he meant the guy that said Far Cry is a free single player RPG lol.

#8 Posted by sSubZerOo (43640 posts) -
There are many classic RPGs you can buy for a measely $10.. Baldur's Gate 2, KOTOR, NWN, Vampires the Masquerade come to mind.
#9 Posted by Megazell (11 posts) -
This message is very old but I just found it doing a search for forums that I post free legal PC games try these sites: http://www.freemmogamer.com/ http://www.freepcgamers.com/2008/03/free-action-games-list.html They have over 20,000 games reviewed with working links. Also, you may want to take a look at older games from publishers that have released the games out for free. There are so many it's not funny.
#10 Posted by thusaha (14495 posts) -
Dink Smallwood?
#11 Posted by adamosmaki (9766 posts) -

try this site

G4G.it

#12 Posted by flipin_jackass (9729 posts) -
Try megagames.com and click on the 'Freeware' tab on the left. Unfortunately, the games aren't organized well and I would recommend you virus check whatever you download.
#13 Posted by Lord_Nas3k (1492 posts) -

Elder Scrolls chapters I and II.

They're feeware off the Elder Scrolls site.

#14 Posted by pvtdonut54 (8554 posts) -

There are many classic RPGs you can buy for a measely $10.. Baldur's Gate 2,sSubZerOo

link?

#15 Posted by Barbariser (6761 posts) -

Don't bother giving him recommendations.

This thread is over two years old...

#16 Posted by Mochyc (4421 posts) -

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"] There are many classic RPGs you can buy for a measely $10.. Baldur's Gate 2,pvtdonut54

link?

You can get KOTOR for like 9 euros and Mass Effect for 8 euros on steam. Also, I bought the baldur's gate collection for like 10 euros at a store, just check out amazon they most probably have it at that price.

Edit: Ok, this is messed up, on amazon.com the Baldur's Gate compilation costs 40 dollars whereas on amazon.fr it only costs 10 euros. Weird... Perhaps there's more demand for this game in the states.

#17 Posted by hi_im_dave (865 posts) -

Dude, go to Steam and download KOTOR or Mass Effect. They are only $10 (only this weekend for ME)!!!!!

#18 Posted by KHAndAnime (14418 posts) -
DAGGERFALL!
#19 Posted by scarhead1 (8 posts) -

try the witcher encharted edition on thepirarebuy

#20 Posted by NoctisCaelum52 (1359 posts) -
A Two Year Old Thread.
#21 Posted by welroon (297 posts) -

Just remember, you usually get what you pay for. I personally would rather spend a few bucks for something good than play something mediocre or seriously lacking for free. But if that's all you can afford to play than I guess it's better than nothing. If you can afford to spend a few dollars though keep your eye on Steam, they always have great games on sale for under $5.;)

#22 Posted by fudgeblood (3165 posts) -

try the witcher encharted edition on thepirarebuy

scarhead1
You bumped a two year old thread to tell someone to use torrents? You're an idiot. Enjoy your ban.