This topic is locked from further discussion.

hoosin91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 hoosin91
Member since 2006 • 496 Posts

Anyone know if Forza Motosport 3 will ever come to pc? I hope it does eventually...

Also, anyone know why it didn't come to pc in the first place?

Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts
What's weird is that as I was playing a little of the first Dirt game last night, I was thinking about how it would be nice to see Forza (either 2 or 3) on PC. I doubt Forza 3 ever comes to PC as it's one of the major exclusives to keep people playing the Xbox 360. Probably the same reason none of the Project Gotham Racing games got ported, either. At least there are games like Burnout Paradise, Dirt/Dirt 2, Flatout/Flatout 2/Flatout UC, GRID, and NFS Shift available for racing fans to play. At least if you were to get a 360, you'd only have to pay around $30 now instead of $60 (as of a few days ago at Wal-Mart). The thing is exclusives are the main reason to have, and I have, quite a few consoles, there's always going to be that 1 game that doesn't make it to another platform. At least with the older generation stuff, there are ways to play them in some form on the PC (though I can't go into any more details).