For those who play MMORPGS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cornerstore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Cornerstore
Member since 2006 • 2137 Posts
I would like to know any good MMO's these days that are still great and lots opf people play the other then wow and GW thank you.
optimis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 optimis
Member since 2004 • 151 Posts
city of heros and villians
Avatar image for PotatoSandWitch
PotatoSandWitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 PotatoSandWitch
Member since 2007 • 843 Posts
everquest? although I'd recommend you don't get into them anymore as they are too addicting and you start playing them not for fun, but because of their addictingness..
-wildflower-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -wildflower-
Member since 2003 • 2997 Posts
[QUOTE="PotatoSandWitch"]everquest? although I'd recommend you don't get into them anymore as they are too addicting and you start playing them not for fun, but because of their addictingness..

Can people please just stop with all this MMORPG addiction nonsense?  It really is getting to the point of being ridiculous.  There are things in this world that truly are addictive and games aren't one of them.  It's called self control NOT addiction.

Oh, and I concur with CoX.  It's fun, fast paced, and 100% non-addictive.  EQ2 isn't bad either.  LotRo looks like it might be fun too if you don't mind waiting a few more months until it is released.
bri360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 bri360
Member since 2005 • 2755 Posts
[QUOTE="-wildflower-"][QUOTE="PotatoSandWitch"]everquest? although I'd recommend you don't get into them anymore as they are too addicting and you start playing them not for fun, but because of their addictingness..

Can people please just stop with all this MMORPG addiction nonsense? It really is getting to the point of being ridiculous. There are things in this world that truly are addictive and games aren't one of them. It's called self control NOT addiction.

Oh, and I concur with CoX. It's fun, fast paced, and 100% non-addictive. EQ2 isn't bad either. LotRo looks like it might be fun too if you don't mind waiting a few more months until it is released.

Yea the mmo addiction myth is really getting out of hand. Its getting to the point where people wont play becuase they think it will take over their life. It wont unless you let it, same with everything in life. Anyways back on subject, other than WoW I really like FFXI, Rose Online, Ragnarok, eq2 is ok and their is alot more that are really good, best thing is to find a few of them and try it out yourself.
Captain-Seal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Captain-Seal
Member since 2004 • 505 Posts
I only play Guild Wars so I don't have to pay a monthly fee so I haven't played that many mmorpgs. I would just get 14 day trials to all the games that will allow you and just see what you like.
ReapX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 ReapX
Member since 2003 • 3571 Posts
I really like playing Rose Online and Ragnarok. They're both fun.
EmilioDigsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 EmilioDigsIt
Member since 2005 • 4391 Posts
I play Silkroad. Its pretty fun. Sometimes it can get boring really fast, but that's what you get from MMOs.