Finally finished AC2!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jstamm33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 jstamm33
Member since 2008 • 492 Posts

Just finished assassin's creed 2 last night and WOW! the story was amazing, and I'm now defenietly looking for a sequel....What are your thoughts on the story, etc?....

argetlam00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 argetlam00
Member since 2006 • 6573 Posts

Just finished assassin's creed 2 last night and WOW! the story was amazing, and I'm now defenietly looking for a sequel....What are your thoughts on the story, etc?....

jstamm33

I was pretty impressed by it yeah. Big improvement over AC1, but I played this on consoles. It just seemed a type of game you would play on consoles.

Tresca_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Tresca_
Member since 2008 • 869 Posts

I enjoyed it a lot also. You might find it odd, but one of the stand out points of the game for me was the quality of the writing in the codex pages.

People can rip the game apart all they want for the DRM, but it doesn't change the fact that Ubisoft put a lot of thought and effort into it.

TerrorRizzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 TerrorRizzing
Member since 2010 • 4232 Posts

[QUOTE="jstamm33"]

argetlam00

I was pretty impressed by it yeah. Big improvement over AC1, but I played this on consoles. It just seemed a type of game you would play on consoles.

its better on pc, but I liked it with gamepad just fine. There was way too much screen tearing on console.
rmfd341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 rmfd341
Member since 2008 • 3808 Posts

I enjoyed it a lot also. You might find it odd, but one of the stand out points of the game for me was the quality of the writing in the codex pages.

People can rip the game apart all they want for the DRM, but it doesn't change the fact that Ubisoft put a lot of thought and effort into it.

Tresca_
That's a fact indeed, AC2 has a lot of love into it, except for the DRM.
Vfanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Vfanek
Member since 2006 • 7719 Posts
Am I the only one who never touched the game after "HEY, IF YOU HAVEN'T GATHERED THE CODEX PAGES IT REALLY SUCKS TO BE YOU". Stupidest game design I've encountered. Pah, one day I'll go back and gather the last pages. One day. I've been saying this for months though.
spittis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 spittis
Member since 2005 • 1875 Posts

Am I the only one who never touched the game after "HEY, IF YOU HAVEN'T GATHERED THE CODEX PAGES IT REALLY SUCKS TO BE YOU". Stupidest game design I've encountered. Pah, one day I'll go back and gather the last pages. One day. I've been saying this for months though.Vfanek

I'm actually in the same position, that part put me off enough to move onto other games I had waiting, and I still havn't picked it back up.

BlackCl0ud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BlackCl0ud
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I finished AC1 and now starting sequence 10 on AC2. Indeed AC2 is far more impressive than the first. I really love the way they made the relation between the 2 games. But now to be more honest, if i am to replay one of these games, i will definitely choose AC1. Why? Because the story was fantastic in it's own way even if it was a little repetitive. Both games are great, i recommend them to anyone. :)
mattuk69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mattuk69
Member since 2009 • 3050 Posts

I got for PS3 a great game indeed and i enjoyed it more on console.

cmatija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 cmatija
Member since 2010 • 48 Posts

The man asked about the thoughts on the story...

I will tell you the facts

Assassins Creed 3:Brotherhood is after the happenings in AC2 when Ezio Auditore Dela Firenze becoms the Master Assassin just like Al Mualim in AC1

the game starts in the villa and beeing attacked by the Borgia(Rodrigo)...

Ezio visits the temples just like the vault visiting the halfgods like Minerva and saving the world from the invaders hope you liked it ...

Check the more detailed version here

And the video here

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#11 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
If you played AC1, you would be pretty satisfied with AC2 because of the HUGE improvements.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#12 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

I thought it was better then AC1, but it was still very lackign in story, characters and variety.

The graphics and gameplay is good, but I just couldnt get over the average story, it could have been so much more with a good story, interesting characters and some variety.

Not hating, just giving my honest opinion. Everything is there to make a great/masterpeice game/series, but they just cant seem to pull it off imo.