Far Cry 3 Keycode problems. Help?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Theolivermand (3 posts) -
So yesterday I bought Far Cry 3! I installed the game. Downloaded UPlay and made an account. I punched in the keycode as it told me to. It worked fine! TODAY when I tried to start up the game, it told me to put in the keycode AGAIN! I did it, but it said the code were already in use. I tried and restart uplay, but then it had completely REMOVED Far Cry 3 from my list of games! Any way I can fix this? Or perhaps a way to start up the game without uplay?
#2 Posted by geitenvla (960 posts) -

Contact Ubi

#3 Posted by Theolivermand (3 posts) -
I did more than 10 hours ago
#4 Posted by the_bi99man (11028 posts) -

I did more than 10 hours agoTheolivermand

sounds about right.:P

Seriously though, that is d!cks. Hope they get that worked out for you.

#5 Posted by geitenvla (960 posts) -
I did more than 10 hours agoTheolivermand
Well, now you wait. I know how frustrating this can be, I've had my own share of problems with Ubi. But really, there's nothing else you can do.
#6 Posted by Theolivermand (3 posts) -
Ubisoft should fix their **** Get rid of Uplay and go to steam!
#7 Posted by the_bi99man (11028 posts) -

Ubisoft should fix their **** Get rid of Uplay and go to steam!Theolivermand

Agreed. I really wish all publishers would just accept Steam's monopoly and not pile on extra DRM that does nothing but frustrate and discourage legitimate customers, while not impeding piracy in the least.

#8 Posted by Will47 (6826 posts) -
Yeah I hate Uplay. Even when I have the Steam version of games it still has to launch for Uplay, and I've had a fair few occasion were I couldn't get a game to start :/ Hope they get that sorted for you man.
#9 Posted by ChubbyGuy40 (26066 posts) -

Remember that if you bought it through Steam, you have to launch it through Steam. Can't go to uPlay directly.