Evolve Not recommended for pc now

This topic is locked from further discussion.

--Anna--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 --Anna--
Member since 2007 • 4636 Posts

Evolve was great for the pc...now! I don't recommend it! Too few players ! Sorry, the game could have been great..but it's just a grind and you most likely can't pick your toon anymore for the pc. Seems to be dead..already.

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts

I think this is why they are doing so much with the DLC right out the gate.... They know this game will die off fast and be a cult following.....

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

To me multiplayer games have to be either competitive or offer progression for me to stay interested. The progression in this game is just laughable and the only real incentive for me to keep playing it is the fact that its not bad when you play with friends.

Playing this game with strangers is the most frustrating multiplayer experience you can have.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58837 Posts

It seems many pc players have opted to play games like Insurgency: which is great, in comparison; those guys deserve support.

dylandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 dylandr
Member since 2015 • 4940 Posts

@uninspiredcup: PC gamers are REALLY competive so they will stick with games that are round based like CS and Insurgency (and MoBA's) because it is erally a win or lose thing...

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

It seems many pc players have opted to play games like Insurgency: which is great, in comparison; those guys deserve support.

Well, it is a no-brainer. Insurgency is much cheaper and offers much more content and variety of gameplay. No bullshit DLC either. I'm glad the game is thriving, I'm trying to get as many people to play it as possible.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

I'll wait for more content or better price for it's current content (15$ not a $ more)

Doozie78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#8 Doozie78
Member since 2014 • 1123 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Have to agree with you here, insurgency is a great example of gaming done right. Evolve is a corporate clusterfuck. It should be painfully obvious to EVERYONE that you cannot trust a single damn word that publishers spit out at you.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

Evolve is awesome... I really don't understand all the outrage over DLC... Cosmetic DLC is not new... Uncharted 3 has tons, Gears of War 3 had tons, it some games entire business plan.

But yeah, it's a shame about Evolve on PC.. I fucking love it but yeah, community wise is is totally Titanfall 2.0.

I have a buddy at work that is also a PC gamer and he wants to buy a new game but it is really hard to recommend Evolve.

Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#10 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts

Not many people were excited about it (at least on PC).

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#11 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

It is starting to plateau after loosing 10% per day since launch. A small community will stick around until the first patch at least. Don't think it will be very friendly for new players though.