E3 Multiple Videos

#1 Edited by FelipeInside (25353 posts) -
#2 Edited by vfibsux (4205 posts) -

I needed to change my underwear after watching this one....

#3 Posted by vfibsux (4205 posts) -

Had to change them again......

#4 Posted by Arthas045 (5100 posts) -

Looking pretty good.

#5 Posted by vfibsux (4205 posts) -

Really excited about this one

#6 Posted by Arthas045 (5100 posts) -

No Man's Sky is looking freaking awesome!

#7 Posted by Lach0121 (9807 posts) -

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/gamenews.php?id=119335

Check out The Division one.... I really hope it doesn't end up like Watch Dogs and the final game looks like that.

I will have to give this a look, I was not aware that E3 had started already.

The Division is the game (out of the big budgeted AAA games) that I am most looking forward to that has been confirmed for PC. Now if only Metal Gear Solid V comes to PC (and well done) I would then not have to worry with getting a console this generation and put more money into my next rig.

If The Division does turn out anywhere like we hope, maybe we should try to play it together unless the lag is too much considering we are on opposite sides of the planet, and hemispheres.

#8 Posted by FelipeInside (25353 posts) -

@Lach0121 said:

@FelipeInside said:

Check out The Division one.... I really hope it doesn't end up like Watch Dogs and the final game looks like that.

The Division is the game (out of the big budgeted AAA games) that I am most looking forward to that has been confirmed for PC. Now if only Metal Gear Solid V comes to PC (and well done) I would then not have to worry with getting a console this generation and put more money into my next rig.

If The Division does turn out anywhere like we hope, maybe we should try to play it together unless the lag is too much considering we are on opposite sides of the planet, and hemispheres.

It looks like there is a bit of PvE (humans vs AI), so lag wouldn't be too much of an issue there...

#9 Posted by soolkiki (1755 posts) -

The only one that I'm really looking forward to right now is The Witcher 3! That video of it was terrible though. :(

#10 Posted by pelvist (4656 posts) -

No Man's Sky is looking freaking awesome!

Agree, its my favorite of E3 this year.

#11 Posted by DefconRave (554 posts) -

Can't believe no mans sky was made by only 4 ppl. Incredible feat.

#12 Posted by Lach0121 (9807 posts) -

@Lach0121 said:

@FelipeInside said:

It looks like there is a bit of PvE (humans vs AI), so lag wouldn't be too much of an issue there...

That is a good point!

#13 Posted by airshocker (29132 posts) -

Have no interest in The Witcher, unfortunately. I've tried to get into each of the games but I just can't do it.

The Division looks phenomenal but I'm willing to bet 90% of that trailer is scripted and no one was actually playing it.

Dreadnought sounds kind of sweet.