Drake's Uncharted PC Port

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cazador1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 cazador1989
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
I would love to see one. Who thinks it will happen?
bblundell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 bblundell
Member since 2006 • 1086 Posts
This game looks stupid imo, and really don't wanna see it ported to PC....more than likely it won't happen.
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#3 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts

I would love to see one. Who thinks it will happen?cazador1989

Lol: A few weeks ago many may remember how I tried to start a petition for this. When I saw this topic just a moment ago I was like: "You are Sh*tt*ng me" lol. Will you go to war with me brother and help bring this game home to PC where it belongs? It will be like Craig Wing returning to South Sydney or that other Biblical Story The Prodigal Son.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 biggest_loser

This game looks stupid imo, and really don't wanna see it ported to PC....more than likely it won't happen.bblundell

Stupid? Have you even played it? Its getting rave reviews everywhere....though after playing San Andreas.....ahhh, lets not go there again.

bblundell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 bblundell

yea I played it at my friends house........nothing special.

johnny27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 johnny27
Member since 2006 • 4400 Posts
k but there are proably several other people including my self u would like the see this come out for pc.
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 biggest_loser

k but there are proably several other people including my self u would like the see this come out for pc.johnny27

Amen to that brother! Lets bring the ol' girl home! Help me think up a plan or something!

00Raziel00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 00Raziel00
Member since 2007 • 1221 Posts
It wont come out on PC it don't suit its style.
naitsirhc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 naitsirhc
Member since 2005 • 90 Posts
uncharted is great
naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 naval
Member since 2003 • 11108 Posts
i think almost close to zero chance coming to pc, not that it looked to me anything special.
bblundell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 bblundell

[QUOTE="johnny27"]k but there are proably several other people including my self u would like the see this come out for pc.biggest_loser

Amen to that brother! Lets bring the ol' girl home! Help me think up a plan or something!

I'm sorry to break this to you, but if the developer doesn't plan on porting it......you're not gonna change their minds lol.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 biggest_loser
[QUOTE="biggest_loser"]

[QUOTE="johnny27"]k but there are proably several other people including my self u would like the see this come out for pc.bblundell

I'm sorry to break this to you, but if the developer doesn't plan on porting it......you're not gonna change their minds lol.

We'll see about that...

johnny27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 johnny27

i think almost close to zero chance coming to pc, not that it looked to me anything special.naval

altuough i do want to see this game come out for pc to play it proably wont .u never know though if it does happen well thats great if it doesnt no big deal
naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 naval
Member since 2003 • 11108 Posts

[QUOTE="naval"]i think almost close to zero chance coming to pc, not that it looked to me anything special.johnny27

altuough i do want to see this game come out for pc to play it proably wont .u never know though if it does happen well thats great if it doesnt no big deal

well that would be my attitude also

Miguel16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Miguel16
Member since 2004 • 6065 Posts

this isnt microsoft.this is sony.they gu keep it exclusive to PS. they are the publishers afterall

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 biggest_loser

this isnt microsoft.this is sony.they gu keep it exclusive to PS. they are the publishers afterall

Miguel16

Then what would it take for them to bring it to PC? We're done running! It is time we faced Sony!

Avatar image for Einhanderkiller
Einhanderkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Einhanderkiller
Member since 2003 • 13259 Posts
I doubt it. Naughty Dog is a PlayStation brand developer and have never developed anything for the PC.
Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

It wont come out on PC it don't suit its style.00Raziel00

Any shooter whether its 1st or 3rd person is best suited to a mouse kb. I also dont see how the platforming would be any tougher with a mouse and kb.

Anyways I must say this game has the best combat I've ever seen in a shooter. I highly doubt it will ever come to pc though.

catlin_czirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 catlin_czirr
Member since 2007 • 2545 Posts
Uncharted is made by naughtydog who are butt buddies with Sony, also I think the game belongs on PS3, I loved the demo it's a very very good looking and fun game, and PS3 owners should be happy that they got such an awesom game.
Gen-Gawl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#20 Gen-Gawl
Member since 2004 • 3925 Posts
[QUOTE="bblundell"][QUOTE="biggest_loser"]

[QUOTE="johnny27"]k but there are proably several other people including my self u would like the see this come out for pc.biggest_loser

We'll see about that...

Can't hurt to try. I'd love to see it come to the PC. In fact, I'd love to see ports of all the great console games. (as long as their well done ports)

Gen-Gawl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#21 Gen-Gawl
Member since 2004 • 3925 Posts

[QUOTE="00Raziel00"]It wont come out on PC it don't suit its style.Cranler

Any shooter whether its 1st or 3rd person is best suited to a mouse kb. I also dont see how the platforming would be any tougher with a mouse and kb.

Anyways I must say this game has the best combat I've ever seen in a shooter. I highly doubt it will ever come to pc though.

It is a bit more difficult. I tried PoP with a M/kb and I just couldn't do it. But that doesn't matter because the PCs have many gamepad options including the 360 controller.

-AK47-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 -AK47-
Member since 2007 • 3277 Posts
I wouldn't really care if they ported it or not. I plan to get a PS3 eventually anyways.
Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts

This game looks stupid imo, and really don't wanna see it ported to PC....more than likely it won't happen.bblundell

Says the person that uninstalls GoW and then wonders why all the files are missing from his PC!

Avatar image for GodLikeBF2Snipe
GodLikeBF2Snipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 GodLikeBF2Snipe
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I only bought the ps3 for the blu-ray inside. I like Pc games better, I have 2 8800gt's. Ready to use the step up program for the newer dx10 cards (supposdly)

PC vs Consoles : The resolution is so much better, the graphics are so much better. The consoles look good now, but in 1-2 years they'll be struggling to spit out nice graphics.

Xbox :

Halo 2

Half life 2

Doom 3

Remember? the games had a little lag of the graphics catching up on the screen.

I like the consoles, just rpgs/rts and shooters I prefer on the console.

Avatar image for GodLikeBF2Snipe
GodLikeBF2Snipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GodLikeBF2Snipe
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
lol PC, I prefer shooters on the PC. You have more control on with your hand then thumbs.
Drow813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Drow813
Member since 2004 • 119 Posts

[QUOTE="00Raziel00"]It wont come out on PC it don't suit its style.Cranler

Its not a shooter, its...something else, something much much better.

Nitrous2O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Nitrous2O
Member since 2004 • 1813 Posts

Out of them all, this is probably the console title I would most like to play :) along with Mass Effect (could care less about Super Mario Galaxy).

Looks like cross between Tomb Raider (exploration) and Gears of War (combat).

Would love to see it on the PC! But alas, I doubt it ever will.

_Pedro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 _Pedro_
Member since 2004 • 6829 Posts
[QUOTE="Cranler"]

[QUOTE="00Raziel00"]It wont come out on PC it don't suit its style.Drow813

that's an opinion. I personally hate how short the actual gameplay time is and all those cinematics annoy me. Especially when the story doesn't capture my interest one bit. Ofcourse this is my opinion, but I feel that games should stop trying to be these block buster hollywood titles and focus on being fun or/and innovative.

cazador1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 cazador1989
wow, this thread grew fast haha. Yeah, I played the PS3 demo of it and loved it. Once I buy a ps3 Uncharted will be one of the main games I bought it for. That and Metal Gear Solid 4, because MGS is one of the best series of games.
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 biggest_loser

wow, this thread grew fast haha. Yeah, I played the PS3 demo of it and loved it. Once I buy a ps3 Uncharted will be one of the main games I bought it for. That and Metal Gear Solid 4, because MGS is one of the best series of games.cazador1989

Yeah we didn't ask for your life story gramps...get to the crunch: will it ever come to PC?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts
[QUOTE="Cranler"]

[QUOTE="00Raziel00"]It wont come out on PC it don't suit its style.Drow813

Its as much a shooter as Half-life is. When you consider the game has probably the best combat ai and the way ai reacts to getting shot you can tell the devs put alot of time and effort into that element of the game.

To me the game is Gears of War with a better story and characterswith some puzzles and platforming thrown in.

cazador1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 cazador1989

[QUOTE="cazador1989"]wow, this thread grew fast haha. Yeah, I played the PS3 demo of it and loved it. Once I buy a ps3 Uncharted will be one of the main games I bought it for. That and Metal Gear Solid 4, because MGS is one of the best series of games.biggest_loser

Yeah we didn't ask for your life story gramps...get to the crunch: will it ever come to PC?

lol pay attention, I'm the one who started this thread, already gave my opinion on a port.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 biggest_loser
Whoops sorry. Do you have any ideas on how we can take action or anything?
Jericho721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Jericho721
Member since 2007 • 700 Posts
not to offend anyone but drake's uncharted and alan wake are both garbage, stupid, worthless waste of time game. i say it because the pictures make it too depressing.
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 biggest_loser

not to offend anyone but drake's uncharted and alan wake are both garbage, stupid, worthless waste of time game. i say it because the pictures make it too depressing.Jericho721

How can you say Alan Wake is a waste of time? No one has played it, very little of the game has been shown. Did you buy Drakes Fortune?

Minglis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#37 Minglis
Member since 2004 • 476 Posts
[QUOTE="Drow813"][QUOTE="Cranler"]

[QUOTE="00Raziel00"]It wont come out on PC it don't suit its style._Pedro_

that's an opinion. I personally hate how short the actual gameplay time is and all those cinematics annoy me. Especially when the story doesn't capture my interest one bit. Ofcourse this is my opinion, but I feel that games should stop trying to be these block buster hollywood titles and focus on being fun or/and innovative.

lol uncharted is hardly like that, the cutscenes really are minimal.

just because you dont like games like mgs or watever doesnt mean they arent fun or innovative either. they are completely unrelated, a good game is always going to be at the very least, fun.

ahm85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ahm85
Member since 2005 • 55 Posts

Unfortunately, it didn't come.

Hellboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#39 Hellboard
Member since 2008 • 2429 Posts

[QUOTE="bblundell"]This game looks stupid imo, and really don't wanna see it ported to PC....more than likely it won't happen.biggest_loser

Stupid? Have you even played it? Its getting rave reviews everywhere....though after playing San Andreas.....ahhh, lets not go there again.

i hated sa back then too but i know realize its great for sanbox gameplay..
Hellboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#40 Hellboard
Member since 2008 • 2429 Posts
I am watching it right now in youtube its the best action adventure i ever seen, plus better gunplay than gears or war :) i doubt it will come for pc, but its a long game with great hollywood story , hope it was available...
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts
Probably didnt even play it hey...? I finished it on PS3....awesome game, hope it comes to PC for people who dont have a console
purple_MAN1832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 purple_MAN1832
Member since 2004 • 2125 Posts
Won't happen. Plain and simple...
johnny27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 johnny27
dont really care if they port it or not but the ends are very slim.
Nitrous2O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Nitrous2O
Member since 2004 • 1813 Posts

Unfortunately, it didn't come.ahm85

Booo :(

After I bought my PS3, this was in fact the very first game I bought for it (well, I said earlier in this thread I wanted to play it, actually I ended up buying SMG as well).

I am watching it right now in youtube its the best action adventure i ever seen, plus better gunplay than gears or war :) i doubt it will come for pc, but its a long game with great hollywood story , hope it was available...Hellboard

Yeah, nicely developed combat within an adventure theme. There isn't really much exploration per se as you're adventuring within rather limited/linear areas, and it is context-sensitive action heavy -- you know -- get close to a certain location, receive the blinking button icon, press displayed button, and then that's the extent of your involvement as the character knows which action to perform at that particular moment (not a big fan of this type of gameplay). Those would probably be my two biggest complaints, but definitely a fun game overall!

Jekken6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Jekken6
Member since 2008 • 2642 Posts
It's published by sony, so it won't for a long time
Sonir77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Sonir77
Member since 2006 • 1846 Posts
Yeah i love uncharted but its hard to aim with the ps3s loose analog sticks
dinuattila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 dinuattila
Member since 2005 • 1355 Posts
Its not coming to the PC simply because its a PS3 exclusive.And Sony is not like Microsoft that they say a game is Xbox exclusive and will never come to PC,after a few months when MS wants a little money they give us the port.
IMaBIOHAZARD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#48 IMaBIOHAZARD
Member since 2008 • 1464 Posts
it might be a nice little port if it does happen, but I honestly doubt it. I rlly don't care tho - a lot of much better PC exclusives have me tied up right now.
m4rkoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#49 m4rkoca
Member since 2009 • 322 Posts

Uncharted is, sadly, a console exclusive. End of story.

guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 guildclaws
Member since 2009 • 7921 Posts

Probably Not