Dragon's Dogma on PC is here ! (Petition)

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by benoitdu93190 (2 posts) -
Hello, I think we, PC gamers, are breath just thinking that that Dragon's Dogma could emerge on our computers. The principle is easy to react Capcom, sign a petition, I see what you mean by saying this unnecessary but it is on this same site to Dark Soul accumulated more than 90,000 signatures and has been giving his studio, which provided the output the game on pc for August 2012. I beg you, even you, just sign players consoleux compassion what the monster video game Dragon's Dogma is here: http://petitionbureau.org/dragonsdogmaforpc. PS: I'm French and I use google translation, thank you not to write for brevity that I can understand.
#2 Posted by ionusX (25716 posts) -

no idea who you are so your not a "fellow pc gamer" your also only have this post to your name FINALLY who in their right minbd would make a petition for a PoS game that got a 7.5 as a review score??

#3 Posted by Majd_Abdulqadir (260 posts) -

no idea who you are so your not a "fellow pc gamer" your also only have this post to your name FINALLY who in their right minbd would make a petition for a PoS game that got a 7.5 as a review score??

ionusX
Wow, just wow! 7.5 score is considered a PoS these days? On topic: I support this petition and hope Dragon's Dogma comes to PC (along with as many other platform games as possible; more choices for us PC gamers to enjoy).
#4 Posted by mitu123 (154589 posts) -

Another one of these?

#5 Posted by Mario_Eater (344 posts) -
It was great that PC gamers petitioned for the right to have Dark Souls on PC, but we seriously can't petition to have every single game that is a console exclusive. It makes us seem whinier than consolites. Don't make us seem whinier than consolites, and don't start petitioning for every game that PC doesn't get. Sorry if i seem all cynical and grumpy, but i just don't think that it is necessary...
#6 Posted by rhazzy (1516 posts) -

A mediocre game...we dont have enough of those games on PC...did you run out of mediocre games on PC to play?

#7 Posted by mep69 (1881 posts) -

ionusX
Wait, what ??? you acctually have to listens to reviews instead of making your own opinion ? :/ The Media really is controlling some ¬_¬
#8 Posted by -Unreal- (24551 posts) -
[QUOTE="ionusX"]

mep69
Wait, what ??? you acctually have to listens to reviews instead of making your own opinion ? :/ The Media really is controlling some ¬_¬

#9 Posted by mep69 (1881 posts) -
[QUOTE="mep69"][QUOTE="ionusX"]

-Unreal-

What does Ancient Aliens have to do with this.
#10 Posted by sSubZerOo (43784 posts) -

ionusX
Eh alot of the problems are technical issues tha can be fixed so I hear.. I don't see why people would be against having more games on to our platform.. Especialy something like Dragon's Dogma.. The PC platform and really gaming in general isn't exactly overflowing with open worldish rpg's compared to something like shooters and wha tnot..
#11 Posted by Majd_Abdulqadir (260 posts) -
[QUOTE="ionusX"]

sSubZerOo
Eh alot of the problems are technical issues tha can be fixed so I hear.. I don't see why people would be against having more games on to our platform.. Especialy something like Dragon's Dogma.. The PC platform and really gaming in general isn't exactly overflowing with open worldish rpg's compared to something like shooters and wha tnot..

My point exactly. I mean what's so wrong about having as many games as possible on our favorite platform (PC). It's not like anyone is forcing anyone to play these games. And about the score, well let them port it and then I'll decide if it's good for me or not, and not a 7.5 score for a console version. (Which is not bad anyway). Bottom line: The more the merrier!
#12 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -
[QUOTE="mep69"][QUOTE="-Unreal-"][QUOTE="mep69"] Wait, what ??? you acctually have to listens to reviews instead of making your own opinion ? :/ The Media really is controlling some ¬_¬

They're controlling our minds... it has everything to do with above poster's comment.
#13 Posted by bussinrounds (2283 posts) -

ionusX

You really pay attention to bs reviews from mainstream sites ? Isn't it obvious therte's a bias going on ?

Looks alot better than Skyrim. (mainly due to better combat) It's not like Skyrim has good 'story' elements or rpg mechanics anyway.

#14 Posted by sleepingzzz (2263 posts) -

I watch about 20 mins of game play on youtube and the game looks very fun. Don't see why they can't port it to pc.

#15 Posted by -Unreal- (24551 posts) -
[QUOTE="mep69"][QUOTE="-Unreal-"][QUOTE="mep69"] Wait, what ??? you acctually have to listens to reviews instead of making your own opinion ? :/ The Media really is controlling some ¬_¬

Your comment on the media controlling people was so stupid it reminded me of that picture and would go well with it.
#16 Posted by Croag821 (2324 posts) -
I have the game for Xbox and it's a blast. It feels a bit like Demon/Dark Souls with a little bit of Monster Hunter mixed in. I think it's a real sleeper hit but I don't see it coming to PC.
#17 Posted by Sheppard212 (765 posts) -

Don't see why they can't port it to pc.

sleepingzzz

Because we're a bunch of dirty pirates and nothing is ever successful on the PC because of it.

Oh wait.

#18 Posted by buccomatic (1941 posts) -

i played the demo for dragonsdogma andi neverwant to go near it again.

it sucks

#19 Posted by MW2ismygame (2183 posts) -

its a mediocre game, so and thats being polite

#20 Posted by xLittlekillx (1818 posts) -

I don't know what the hell you people are talking about. It's an awesome game and I haven't been able to stop playing since tuesday.

#21 Posted by ionusX (25716 posts) -

[QUOTE="ionusX"]

sSubZerOo

you akll realise that when a lousy game gets ported to pc NONE of the problems are cared about. the force unleashed, bionic commando, transformers: war for cybertron, would you like more examples??

#22 Posted by xLittlekillx (1818 posts) -

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"][QUOTE="ionusX"]

ionusX

you akll realise that when a lousy game gets ported to pc NONE of the problems are cared about. the force unleashed, bionic commando, transformers: war for cybertron, would you like more examples??

Dragons Dogma isn't a lousy game though.

#23 Posted by TerrorRizzing (4185 posts) -
[QUOTE="ionusX"]

Majd_Abdulqadir
Wow, just wow! 7.5 score is considered a PoS these days? On topic: I support this petition and hope Dragon's Dogma comes to PC (along with as many other platform games as possible; more choices for us PC gamers to enjoy).

who cares what score it got, it looks like a game alot of pc gamers would enjoy.
#24 Posted by ionusX (25716 posts) -

[QUOTE="ionusX"]

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"] Eh alot of the problems are technical issues tha can be fixed so I hear.. I don't see why people would be against having more games on to our platform.. Especialy something like Dragon's Dogma.. The PC platform and really gaming in general isn't exactly overflowing with open worldish rpg's compared to something like shooters and wha tnot.. xLittlekillx

it ddint get really good reviews. it hasnt sold in any numebr worth hittuing the press with and was ridiculed for bugs. those problems will persist going fully multiplat. they wont care as in the past with console ports of mediocre games. i lsited a few already. medicore games. mediocre ports. medicore support. at leats on the consoles you have a mild chance of a aptch as their is where their sales will likely be the best.

if i wanted dragons dogma i would go get a console..or play another game and forget it exists

#25 Posted by xLittlekillx (1818 posts) -

[QUOTE="xLittlekillx"]

[QUOTE="ionusX"] you akll realise that when a lousy game gets ported to pc NONE of the problems are cared about. the force unleashed, bionic commando, transformers: war for cybertron, would you like more examples??

ionusX

it ddint get really good reviews. it hasnt sold in any numebr worth hittuing the press with and was ridiculed for bugs. those problems will persist going fully multiplat. they wont care as in the past with console ports of mediocre games. i lsited a few already. medicore games. mediocre ports. medicore support. at leats on the consoles you have a mild chance of a aptch as their is where their sales will likely be the best.

if i wanted dragons dogma i would go get a console..or play another game and forget it exists

Yeah, I read the reviews. I've also put about 30 hours into it. It's awesome. I can tell you this much: there aren't any games on PC that are like it.

#26 Posted by MlauTheDaft (4348 posts) -

Not interested to be honest.

#27 Posted by Croag821 (2324 posts) -

ionusX

First off please use spell check. I don't normally say that since it's the internet and we all have spelling mistakes but honestly I have problems reading your posts.

Also your stance that the game sucks because you read a review and it got a 7.5 is just silly...and that's about all I can say on that subject without being mean.

I've put about 15+ hours into the game and think it's great, I don't think it needs to be or will be ported to the PC though. Some games a great console games, some games are great PC games, not every good game needs to be on both.

#28 Posted by sSubZerOo (43784 posts) -

[QUOTE="xLittlekillx"]

[QUOTE="ionusX"] you akll realise that when a lousy game gets ported to pc NONE of the problems are cared about. the force unleashed, bionic commando, transformers: war for cybertron, would you like more examples??

ionusX

If the pc title allows modding, hell yes is it better.. Mods can fix and add to the game.. Fallout New Vegas was a great example of this.. It was buggy and there were performance problems, but there are so many mods that fix and add to the game.
#29 Posted by robertlie (866 posts) -

I'm getting this on my console. But sure, i'm all for pc releases.

#30 Posted by timma25 (1131 posts) -
[QUOTE="Majd_Abdulqadir"][QUOTE="ionusX"]

TerrorRizzing

who cares what score it got, it looks like a game alot of pc gamers would enjoy.

^^ Been debating nabbing it on the PS3, a PC release would easily seal the deal for me.
#31 Posted by boybrushdred (1892 posts) -

i think all capcom games on pc require gfwl so you may want to petition against that as well

#32 Posted by i_saw_a_mudcrab (1015 posts) -

dragon dogma looks like a 'good' version of skyrim. would be cool to see it on pc. also, lol @ people who make decisions about games based on professional review scores. you do realize that professional reviews are horribly biased, right?

#33 Posted by HaloinventedFPS (4736 posts) -

who cares, i heard it was a meh game anyway

#34 Posted by xLittlekillx (1818 posts) -

dragon dogma looks like a 'good' version of skyrim. would be cool to see it on pc. also, lol @ people who make decisions about games based on professional review scores. you do realize that professional reviews are horribly biased, right?

i_saw_a_mudcrab

No it's not really like skyrim. It's kind of like Dark Souls mixed with Monster Hunter mixed with a Skyrim-ish open world medieval fantasy setting.

#35 Posted by i_saw_a_mudcrab (1015 posts) -

[QUOTE="i_saw_a_mudcrab"]

xLittlekillx

No it's not really like skyrim. It's kind of like Dark Souls mixed with Monster Hunter mixed with a Skyrim-ish open world medieval fantasy setting.

well, i haven't played dark souls or monster hunter so i don't know what they are like, so the 1st thing that came to mind when isaw this game was skyrim, except this game seems to have actual gameplay

#36 Posted by sleepingzzz (2263 posts) -

I'm wondering how many people that called the game average actually played it.

#37 Posted by illmatic87 (15448 posts) -
After reading the Eurogamer review and the Gamespot one, I think it looks awesome. "Flawed, but awesome" you know, like the first Witcher, Risen, Gothic 2 among others
#38 Posted by SovietsUnited (2377 posts) -

Skyrim killer bahahaha

#39 Posted by StimpackF2 (2 posts) -

Good god. All of your posts should be deleted. Are you this ignorant all the time? 7.5 is a fine score. By the time you made these posts it was still way too early to judge the game anyway. There's probably no real point in attempting to talk sense into at this point in your life, but I just wanted to say..... Wow.

#40 Posted by rgrambo (108 posts) -

Looks like a perfect title for the PC. Id buy it.

#41 Posted by JohnF111 (14107 posts) -
Buy a console if it means that much to you.
#42 Posted by taylor12702003 (127 posts) -
I played the dragons dogma on both consoles and was not impressed. I do not see what all the hype is about. Skyrim is a much better game.
#43 Posted by mep69 (1881 posts) -
[QUOTE="-Unreal-"][QUOTE="mep69"][QUOTE="-Unreal-"]  .

Your comment on the media controlling people was so stupid it reminded me of that picture and would go well with it.

You thinking that the media isn't in control makes you stupid, nuff said.
#44 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -

Thread is old but oh well, I guess I'll comment.

I played it on the PS3. Nothing to write home about, and definitely not worth petitioning to get it on the PC. The game has design flaws and poorly executed.

#45 Posted by xLittlekillx (1818 posts) -

Thread is old but oh well, I guess I'll comment.

I played it on the PS3. Nothing to write home about, and definitely not worth petitioning to get it on the PC. The game has design flaws and poorly executed.

Elann2008

I played it on the xbox. I've actually been playing it non-stop since release, and only a few days ago did I finally get tired of the game and put it away. But I bet I'll be playing it again relatively soon. I can't think of one game that's come out this year that I've enjoyed nearly as much, except for maybe Mass Effect 3, and that's because I just love the Mass Effect series.

#46 Posted by blizzard158 (70 posts) -

I played it on the xbox. I've actually been playing it non-stop since release, and only a few days ago did I finally get tired of the game and put it away. But I bet I'll be playing it again relatively soon. I can't think of one game that's come out this year that I've enjoyed nearly as much, except for maybe Mass Effect 3, and that's because I just love the Mass Effect series.

xLittlekillx

Did you like mass effect 2? but being honest, i don't want to see dragons dogma on pc, however i would love to see monster hunter game. Monster hunter frontier capcom? please? All i can do is hope D:

#47 Posted by GameFan1983 (2180 posts) -

DD is simply a genre defining experience(especially combat wise) though it has some design flaws, like 99% RPGS out there, but I'd still do anything to have it on PC.

from lvl 1 -30 I almost believed it is the best RPG I ever played, even than dark souls, till later I find the game have trouble to keep the experience fresh(recyle too many used monsters and such) but speaking of production vlaue and content, it's a far better game than skyrim and every other RPG I played on PC.

#48 Posted by xLittlekillx (1818 posts) -

[QUOTE="xLittlekillx"]

blizzard158

Did you like mass effect 2? but being honest, i don't want to see dragons dogma on pc, however i would love to see monster hunter game. Monster hunter frontier capcom? please? All i can do is hope D:

I did like Mass Effect 2. But why would you want people who do love dragon's dogma to not be able to play it on PC? I understand you don't like it, but why would you want to deny other people who would like it the chance to play on the platform of their choice?

#49 Posted by buffonomics (1 posts) -

[QUOTE="blizzard158"]

[QUOTE="xLittlekillx"]

xLittlekillx

I did like Mass Effect 2. But why would you want people who do love dragon's dogma to not be able to play it on PC? I understand you don't like it, but why would you want to deny other people who would like it the chance to play on the platform of their choice?

Some people are just trolls, in case you haven't figured it out yet. Like the second poster on this thread who thought the best way to start a post was to snarlingly point out that he does not know the OP because the OP used the word "fellow". I assume he would also stop a speech from the president of his country when adressing the nation (e.g Fellow Americans) and go "woaw woaw woaw, I don't know you sir, so we aren't fellow anything!" Anyway, that said, I would be in full support of DD coming to PC. Picked it up last week and I just haven't been Abe to put it down! It's addictive. :P Love the pawn concept. It's like creating an MMO, only you don't have to care about bandwidth, pinging issues, push troughs,etc and it all works beautifully. Hope they at least come out with another one (part 2 or different IP) with this same style. It's like an easier and more accessible demons/dark soul (which I returned upon buying because I play games to unwind, not rip out my hair). :)
#50 Posted by igsmither (96 posts) -
I would much rather have dragons dogma than dark souls, matter of fact I think i'll just grab it for my ps3 soon for cheap instead of paying full price for a port to pc for a by then old game (cough dark souls cough) ps I tried your link but didn't work, note I do support all games be made for pc