Dragon Ball Online MMORPG

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by liljfreestyle (217 posts) -

PC getting MMORPG game to add in its game collection Dragon Ball Online base on Dragon Z anime series.Dragon Ball manga/anime series creator Akira Toriyama is personally supervising the development of Dragon Ball Online with Bandai and Bandai Korea. He's also designing the new characters, buildings, and backgrounds.You get to choose between playing as your own customized character change your hair costume etc.When you first start off akid you choose to become Saiyan, Human or Namek and in-game you grow into an adult character .Dragon Ball Online is coming to PC gaming in Korea unknown when its coming to PC in USA but also being develop for Xbox360

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2007/04/15/dragon-ball-online-game-coming-to-xbox-360-pc-mmorpg-storyline-revealed.htm

#2 Posted by Drazule (8694 posts) -
it looks sweet, buts obviously a modified wow, just look at the friggin HUD
#3 Posted by Edgemaster666 (1686 posts) -
Looks decent. Doubt I'd bother looking deeply into it though.
#4 Posted by dahwnpapaya (3161 posts) -
A mmo I may actually look at....probably not though. I wonder what will be more interesting, this game or the live action dragon ball movie.
#5 Posted by sSubZerOo (43016 posts) -

A mmo I may actually look at....probably not though. I wonder what will be more interesting, this game or the live action dragon ball movie.dahwnpapaya

I bet both the mmo and movie are gonna be horrible.

#6 Posted by dahwnpapaya (3161 posts) -

[QUOTE="dahwnpapaya"]A mmo I may actually look at....probably not though. I wonder what will be more interesting, this game or the live action dragon ball movie.sSubZerOo

I could see the mmo being okay but the movie is one of the stupidest ideas i've heard in a long time.

#7 Posted by Miguel16 (6065 posts) -

[QUOTE="dahwnpapaya"]A mmo I may actually look at....probably not though. I wonder what will be more interesting, this game or the live action dragon ball movie.sSubZerOo

still cant see how that movie is gunna work.

#8 Posted by Judza (4637 posts) -

Game - It's got a good fan base to make it popular

Movie - It's gonna take a lot to work well.

#9 Posted by the_leet_kid (9951 posts) -

Looks like WoW with a DBZ skin, but that sounds good to me, lol.

#10 Posted by thusaha (14495 posts) -

Looks like WoW with a DBZ skin, but that sounds good to me, lol.

the_leet_kid
Same here.
#11 Posted by Buffalo_Soulja (13151 posts) -
Yeah I heard about this. I'll give it a shot.
#12 Posted by Jinroh_basic (6413 posts) -

sigh......if they REALLY wanna rip WoW off, at least change the button icon......

#13 Posted by cameron06 (266 posts) -

looks quite intersting Im defantly going to check it out, but Im not going to hold my breath on weather its going to come out in america. korea does get some pretty wickard exclusives.......

lol go and check out some of the coment on the link looks like every single fanboy has come and made a comment

#14 Posted by w7w7w7w7w7 (4891 posts) -
YUCK!!!!
#15 Posted by Buffalo_Soulja (13151 posts) -

it looks sweet, buts obviously a modified wow, just look at the friggin HUDDrazule

It looks like every other MMO HUD.