Dragon Age 2 black emporium?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Thomasdeleo (1978 posts) -

I put in all my dlc codes for DA 2 and was wondering when I get access to the pre order and black emporium dlc in the game. I'm in the first city but my inventory doesn't have any of my bonus items?

#2 Posted by kozzy1234 (35274 posts) -

You have to go to the emoporium on the map to get a bunch of the things.

Also make sure that you went to bioware social site and logged in and downloaded the one DLC you ahve to download (emporium).

#3 Posted by kieranb2000 (7591 posts) -

Also make sure that you went to bioware social site and logged in and downloaded the one DLC you ahve to download (emporium).

kozzy1234
Is there no in-game downloader like in the first DA?
#4 Posted by Thomasdeleo (1978 posts) -
[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

I went on the site and dl'd everything, I'll check the map, thanks
#5 Posted by Thomasdeleo (1978 posts) -

I'm in Kirkwall but I don't see the emporium on the map??

#6 Posted by kozzy1234 (35274 posts) -

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

kieranb2000

Is there no in-game downloader like in the first DA?

For me everything downloaded automatically except the EMPORIUM one, which you had to download from there site (like with MASS EFFECT2)

#7 Posted by Thomasdeleo (1978 posts) -

I did all this but still don't see the emporium on the map, am I not far enough in the game? I'm at the uncles house.

#8 Posted by Thomasdeleo (1978 posts) -

I did all this but still don't see the emporium on the map, am I not far enough in the game? I'm at the uncles house.

Thomasdeleo
I found my gear in the house in a chest labeled special deliveries but still no emporium
#9 Posted by Thomasdeleo (1978 posts) -

Can anyone else tell me exactly how to access the black emporium??

#10 Posted by Stiler (357 posts) -

If you downloaded it and installed it off bioware's site, then you get to kirkwall into your uncle's house in Lowtown, when you leave on your map it should be listed as a location to travel to.

#11 Posted by kieranb2000 (7591 posts) -
Check the writing table in your uncle's house. You need to read a letter before it shows up on your map.