Don't buy Elite Dangerous

• 50 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rabakill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rabakill
Member since 2004 • 884 Posts

I know some people are anticipating Elite Dangerous and I am popping in here to warn you not to get it. I bought the early beta and regret it, the game is average and the docking mechanics ruin the experience. It will probably get a 5 or 6 from GS upon release. I'm warning you all now, don't buy it, it lacks fun and is incredibly tedious and frustrating. To top it off it's one of the most arrogant, entitled and self-righteous communities I've ever seen (Dark Souls 2 still wins). It's in beta but they aren't going to remove the tedium ever.

Avatar image for deactivated-579f651eab962
deactivated-579f651eab962

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 deactivated-579f651eab962
Member since 2003 • 5404 Posts

Too late I bought it the other day. I quite like it so far.

It's shaping up to be a great sequel to one of the best franchises ever...

rabakill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rabakill

I liked it to start as well, give it a while

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@rabakill said:

I know some people are anticipating Elite Dangerous and I am popping in here to warn you not to get it. I bought the early beta and regret it, the game is average and the docking mechanics ruin the experience. It will probably get a 5 or 6 from GS upon release. I'm warning you all now, don't buy it, it lacks fun and is incredibly tedious and frustrating. To top it off it's one of the most arrogant, entitled and self-righteous communities I've ever seen (Dark Souls 2 still wins). It's in beta but they aren't going to remove the tedium ever.

You're saying that because Star Citizen offer you more? wait for the finished product, then criticize.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

I don't see evidence here, I see opinionated whining

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

Well it is a space sim, what was you expecting?

I gotta be honest it does look average next to star citizen (obviously, features aside, I mean graphics , combat and animation / art style, enthusiasm oh you get it) ... but it looks decent. I agree it lacks soul though.... its one thing to just emulate endless space... but you gotta make it fun and engaging.... everything I have seen of it suggests it gets repetitive quickly.

I just think more people are hyped about it because its.... well... nearly release ready unlike SC..... I barely see any real advantages to it though (procedurely generated space is not a seller to me.) I don't believe its FPS/land modules will be as good either.... since Cry Engine already gives SC an advantage there.

I'm gonna wait til release.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

I bet the op isn't even aware they released a huge update for the game today. I'd been playing out for months and I love it.

-Byshop

Tuzolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#9 Tuzolord
Member since 2007 • 1409 Posts

Don't listen to op, started playing 2 months ago and its still enjoyable, still missing some stuff (beta) but it definately has everything a good space sim needs and the gameplay feels a lot better than star citizen's at the moment. Its just not for arcady guys :P

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@Motokid6 said:

Not arcade enough for you op?

It didn't have killstreaks...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Ok I just bought it.... time to crash with my mouse / keyboard!

rabakill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rabakill

@MBirdy88 said:

I gotta be honest it does look average next to star citizen (obviously, features aside, I mean graphics , combat and animation / art style, enthusiasm oh you get it) ... but it looks decent. I agree it lacks soul though.... its one thing to just emulate endless space... but you gotta make it fun and engaging.... everything I have seen of it suggests it gets repetitive quickly.

I just think more people are hyped about it because its.... well... nearly release ready unlike SC..... I barely see any real advantages to it though (procedurely generated space is not a seller to me.) I don't believe its FPS/land modules will be as good either.... since Cry Engine already gives SC an advantage there.

I agree that it's not fun or engaging and like I said the docking mechanics ruin the game. The fanboys of the game consistently sidestep around the little fact that docking is one of the most arduous, tedious and time consuming mechanics in any game I've ever played. I've only died 3 times in Elite Dangerous, all 3 in docking because of how terribly implemented it is.

The fans clamor that it holds true to the 80's version, news flash, it's not 1983 and docking shouldn't take longer than flying across the universe. Just like in Dark Souls 2 any criticism gets personal attacks and critique of playstyle without any assessment to the completely legitimate grievances. Dark Souls 2 reviews missed noting the phantom hit issues but I'm certain the ED reviews will note the terrible docking system. You can fly from one star system to another faster than it takes to dock, it's stupid, no other space game makes you spend large portions of time trying to dock. Even the fastest at docking will still take considerable time but alas, the personal attacks will continue. God forbid a developer actually focuses on fun and not tedious gamebreaking mechanics in the name of realism. The docking is kind of fun but after the third crash and the fiftieth time having to dock it's mindnumbingly excruciating, it's a chore because it's the same thing over and over and it's never fun. In every other space game it's auto docking where you watch your ship get flown into the dock but not in ED, you pilot through an illogically small opening. It doesn't make sense at all, like if the Daytona tracks reduced down to a single lane for no apparent reason to increase realism because, oh there's one lane roads in real life. The line between realism and fun got crossed and the fanboys defend it like fools giving no logical arguments and go purely with personal attacks.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

Buying it.

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#15 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

It's strange to me that the entire game would be not recommended because of one feature - Docking. How bad can it be, really?

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FelipeInside

@rabakill said:

@MBirdy88 said:

I agree that it's not fun or engaging and like I said the docking mechanics ruin the game. The fanboys of the game consistently sidestep around the little fact that docking is one of the most arduous, tedious and time consuming mechanics in any game I've ever played. I've only died 3 times in Elite Dangerous, all 3 in docking because of how terribly implemented it is.

The fans clamor that it holds true to the 80's version, news flash, it's not 1983 and docking shouldn't take longer than flying across the universe. Just like in Dark Souls 2 any criticism gets personal attacks and critique of playstyle without any assessment to the completely legitimate grievances. Dark Souls 2 reviews missed noting the phantom hit issues but I'm certain the ED reviews will note the terrible docking system. You can fly from one star system to another faster than it takes to dock, it's stupid, no other space game makes you spend large portions of time trying to dock. Even the fastest at docking will still take considerable time but alas, the personal attacks will continue. God forbid a developer actually focuses on fun and not tedious gamebreaking mechanics in the name of realism. The docking is kind of fun but after the third crash and the fiftieth time having to dock it's mindnumbingly excruciating, it's a chore because it's the same thing over and over and it's never fun. In every other space game it's auto docking where you watch your ship get flown into the dock but not in ED, you pilot through an illogically small opening. It doesn't make sense at all, like if the Daytona tracks reduced down to a single lane for no apparent reason to increase realism because, oh there's one lane roads in real life. The line between realism and fun got crossed and the fanboys defend it like fools giving no logical arguments and go purely with personal attacks.

So the WHOLE game sucks because docking takes a while? Ok then...

rabakill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rabakill

No, the game isn't worth buying because docking is time consuming and tedious. One flawed mechanic can ruin a game's fun, if you tally up the time spent in the game docking it is disproportionate in comparison to the rest of the things you do. If you play it long enough it will be hours and hours and hours spent doing the exact same thing, the exact same thing that's poorly implemented and tedious. Dark Souls 2 multiplayer was ruined by phantom hits, wrecked an otherwise interesting experience. Sometimes people will just read things in whatever way they can to pervert it to fit their viewpoint. Don't like docking=must suck at docking

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 FelipeInside

@rabakill said:

No, the game isn't worth buying because docking is time consuming and tedious. One flawed mechanic can ruin a game's fun, if you tally up the time spent in the game docking it is disproportionate in comparison to the rest of the things you do. If you play it long enough it will be hours and hours and hours spent doing the exact same thing, the exact same thing that's poorly implemented and tedious. Dark Souls 2 multiplayer was ruined by phantom hits, wrecked an otherwise interesting experience. Sometimes people will just read things in whatever way they can to pervert it to fit their viewpoint. Don't like docking=must suck at docking

I haven't played it but I watched a gameplay video once and the guy docked the craft in less than 3 minutes. Is that what you mean?

rabakill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rabakill

@FelipeInside said:

@rabakill said:

I haven't played it but I watched a gameplay video once and the guy docked the craft in less than 3 minutes. Is that what you mean?

add up 3 minutes a few thousand times. I've only ever died while docking and seem to spend most of the game in or around the docks, it's not fun that way.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FelipeInside

@rabakill said:

@FelipeInside said:

@rabakill said:

add up 3 minutes a few thousand times. I've only ever died while docking and seem to spend most of the game in or around the docks, it's not fun that way.

So basically I was right. You think the whole game sucks and people shouldn't buy it cause the docking takes 2-3 minutes instead of being automated or something.

To be honest, you're the first person that I've seen complain about this, lol...

rabakill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rabakill

@FelipeInside said:

@rabakill said:

@FelipeInside said:

@rabakill said:

So basically I was right. You think the whole game sucks and people shouldn't buy it cause the docking takes 2-3 minutes instead of being automated or something.

To be honest, you're the first person that I've seen complain about this, lol...

No basically you make assumptions and can't read properly. I never said the whole game sucks, I even mentioned that the docking was kind of fun the first time. I'm certain people lashed out at the first one to complain of phantom hits in Dark Souls 2, but it was still a perfectly legitimate grievance. Just wait until the reviews come out, as it is docking seems like an artificial difficulty spike to make the player spend more time docking because there isn't enough to do out in the game world. And I'm not complaining, it's a legitimate observation. Earth & Beyond, Eve Online, Star Citizen all take a few moments to dock, Elite Dangerous about 15 times the duration, which would be ok if it wasn't the exact same every time. I never said the whole game sucks, but I will say that you suck at reading.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 FelipeInside

@rabakill said:

@FelipeInside said:

@rabakill said:

@FelipeInside said:

@rabakill said:

No basically you make assumptions and can't read properly. I never said the whole game sucks, I even mentioned that the docking was kind of fun the first time. I'm certain people lashed out at the first one to complain of phantom hits in Dark Souls 2, but it was still a perfectly legitimate grievance. Just wait until the reviews come out, as it is docking seems like an artificial difficulty spike to make the player spend more time docking because there isn't enough to do out in the game world. And I'm not complaining, it's a legitimate observation. Earth & Beyond, Eve Online, Star Citizen all take a few moments to dock, Elite Dangerous about 15 times the duration, which would be ok if it wasn't the exact same every time. I never said the whole game sucks, but I will say that you suck at reading.

Ok, but it's something that can probably be fixed/optimized.

Everybody else that has bought the game is enjoying it, and I haven't heard complaints about the docking.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58911 Posts

Dark souls? Hmm. I'd say either Bioware or Total War has the most "up it's own arse" community.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Byshop  Moderator

@rabakill said:

@FelipeInside said:

@rabakill said:

@FelipeInside said:

@rabakill said:

There's an automated docking computer that you can buy for your ship that docks for you, which you'd know if you'd played past the earliest builds of the game. Plus once you get good docking goes pretty quickly if you have a fast ship.

-Byshop

napo_sp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 napo_sp
Member since 2006 • 649 Posts

Can't handle elite dangerous docking? Lol OP would've been more depressed if he try to take off and land in DCS

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Byshop  Moderator

@napo_sp said:

Can't handle elite dangerous docking? Lol OP would've been more depressed if he try to take off and land in DCS

I know, right? This is a -sim-, not an arcadey X-wing type game. Hell, in A-10 it takes THIRTY MINUTES to go through the full startup procedure to take off, just like in real life. Obviously that kind of game isn't for everyone, but some people don't get that just because they aren't up to the task that doesn't mean other people aren't.

-Byshop

bussinrounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27  Edited By bussinrounds
Member since 2009 • 3324 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Dark souls? Hmm. I'd say either Bioware or Total War has the most "up it's own arse" community.

Bioware has the most...up someone (or something) else's ass community actually.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#28 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

I remember how hard docking and trying to land on planets was in Elite: Frontier. That challenge was one of the reasons I enjoyed that game so much.

digitm64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By digitm64
Member since 2013 • 470 Posts

I was looking forward to it, but have since found out they have said it won't be coming to Steam.

Old_Gooseberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#30 Old_Gooseberry
Member since 2002 • 3958 Posts

its still in beta so I wouldn't buy it yet anyways. A game like this should improve over time anyways as long as they keep putting the money they make into it.. which in many mmo's cases they do not and provide practically no improvements while cashing in all the profits.

I'm never in a rush to try any game so I just wait for the final product and see how it is.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@digitm64 said:

I was looking forward to it, but have since found out they have said it won't be coming to Steam.

not buying a game because it isn't on steam....hilarious

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Byshop  Moderator

Okay, so the Beta 2 release is like a totally different game. Docking, maneuvering, super cruise, etc are much faster. The super cruise now drops you at half the distance to the station, smaller outposts have docking pads on the exterior, acceleration and deceleration are much faster.

But if you're going to judge a game based on an early build, then I guess you're too slow to see all the awesomeness that'll be in the final product.

-Byshop

digitm64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 digitm64

@wis3boi said:

@digitm64 said:

Have Steam, Origin, and Uplay. I really don't think I need another service to play a game. And the only reason they don't want to go on Steam is they don't want to give Steam a cut. It doesn't make sense since they will be missing out on a lot of sales.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@rabakill said:

@FelipeInside said:

@rabakill said:

@FelipeInside said:

@rabakill said:

Phantom Hits ... is nowhere near a comparative issue.

Docking is typically a part of simulation games, but since this is a persistent universe everyone has to have the same rule-set unlike a single player simulator. Docking is always going to be important, I've heard the docking computers are abit crap at the moment, but I'm sure they will refine them... then you don't have to worry. Though I kinda agree having such a small slit to fly through seems like poor design, but maybe there is lore behind it...? infact it seems like it acts an intentional security bottle neck. the whole concept is cool.

And finally:

1) Star Citizen has no docking yet so how can you say that? it will have space station docking just like ED .... that is confirmed. they've already confirmed that all the landing/docking mechanics have been completed in the Squadron 42 module already... but I doubt we will see it for a good 3-6 months unless they have some nice suprises for Citizen Con or Pax Australia (other than FPs module)

2) Eve Online is a friggin point and click game.... not even relevant.

3) Dunno what the third game is, everytime I youtube it, i just get lots of Civ: Beyond Earth ....

@digitm64 damn I hope I never become that lazy.... you just purchase the game on the website then use their stand alone launcher.... wtf is wrong with that?

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Byshop  Moderator

@digitm64: Many MMOs have their own launcher. Every Blizzard game uses their own launcher. SWTOR has its own launcher. Even MMOs that run inside of steam often have their own updater/launcher that just runs under Steam.

If you want to miss out on what'll probably be an amazing game because you find double clicking an icon to be too hard, then the game would have probably been too much for you anyway.

@MBirdy88 said:

Phantom Hits ... is nowhere near a comparative issue.

Docking is typically a part of simulation games, but since this is a persistent universe everyone has to have the same rule-set unlike a single player simulator. Docking is always going to be important, I've heard the docking computers are abit crap at the moment, but I'm sure they will refine them... then you don't have to worry. Though I kinda agree having such a small slit to fly through seems like poor design, but maybe there is lore behind it...? infact it seems like it acts an intentional security bottle neck. the whole concept is cool.

And finally:

1) Star Citizen has no docking yet so how can you say that? it will have space station docking just like ED .... that is confirmed. they've already confirmed that all the landing/docking mechanics have been completed in the Squadron 42 module already... but I doubt we will see it for a good 3-6 months unless they have some nice suprises for Citizen Con or Pax Australia (other than FPs module)

2) Eve Online is a friggin point and click game.... not even relevant.

3) Dunno what the third game is, everytime I youtube it, i just get lots of Civ: Beyond Earth ....

MBirdy makes a good point. How can you pretend to know what SC's docking will be like when they haven't even implemented that feature?

Also, like I said earlier, docking is like 3-4 times faster after the last update which just goes to show -again- that judging the future final product based on an early build is idiotic.

-Byshop

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

But this looks so good. :(

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

My Thurstmaster HOTAS X arrives tmrow, can't wait!

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 FelipeInside

@MBirdy88 said:

It's not thirsty, it's ready to thrust you !!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@FelipeInside said:

@MBirdy88 said:

It's not thirsty, it's ready to thrust you !!!

hah well spotted.

Gladestone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Gladestone1
Member since 2004 • 5695 Posts

BUY BUY BUY ELITE DANGEROUS..BUY IT NOW..Its fun dont listen to this goober..He knows not what he talks about..He doesnt realise what beta means not a finished product..He doesnt realize not every feature is not in yet..They just got to beta 2..Space is not for this guy either..Game rocks..In the future they will have a single player game missions an than the online world..Its beta get over it..Beta 2 will be out..If you dont want to play betas dont buy in the future till games are done..Read the fine line..

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@digitm64 said:

@wis3boi said:

@digitm64 said:

Have Steam, Origin, and Uplay. I really don't think I need another service to play a game. And the only reason they don't want to go on Steam is they don't want to give Steam a cut. It doesn't make sense since they will be missing out on a lot of sales.

could just add the game to steam manually. i agree with Wis3boi..not buying a game your interested in because its not going on your service of choice is very silly.

besides its really just a launcher..not a entire store front like steam and origin.

digitm64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By digitm64

Sorry, I didn't know and don't know how you can add a non steam game.

I have come over from consoles to PC and still learning the ropes. I have a gaming PC in the loungeroom with just a controller and Big Picture Mode. I wanted to even buy some EA Origin games as well but this was holding me back purchasing them. If I can add 3rd party games to Steam Big Picture which means I can launch with the controller that would be awesome. Also this will mean I can stop paying premium for Ubisoft games in Steam and source them cheaper elsewhere :)

Also why is the beta more expensive than the final product? Shouldn't it be the other way round?

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Byshop  Moderator

@digitm64 said:

Sorry, I didn't know and don't know how you can add a non steam game.

It's really complicated. You have to go to Steam, click "Games" and then click "Add a Non-Steam game to my library".

-Byshop

captainvik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By captainvik
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

@ rabakill ... each to their own but your criticism seems very one dimensional, the fact is this style of game is not for you. The way you slate the game based on your judgement of how tedious docking is for you makes me wonder how short your attention span is.

Docking is dead easy after the initial 15 minutes getting the hang of the controls, and you can get very good and very fast at it over time, the whole immersion of being a Commander of an inter-stellar spacecraft is tied into landing & taking off, same as in a flight sim you do similar or in a good racing sim you make pitstops etc. Your description of docking and that it takes 15 minutes or more is odd as I never take that long even when I was learning and the dimensions of the docking entrance is proportionate exactly to everything else including your ship so I have no idea what is going on there, maybe your eyesight is poor but whatever if you are/were serious then you would just practice and get better... if you wanted to enjoy the game !

The actual gameplay of trading and space combat is super fun and the game looks beautiful ... I have an Oculus Rift Dk2 so have the added benefit of the sensational immersion of really feeling like I am in my very own spacecraft takes this to a new level however I played on my 120hz Asus monitor with TrackIR and this is also an incredible experience.

Fair enough you don't like it and you said why but don't for one moment assume everyone else would give up on the game based on the negative feeling you have and for the same reason, it just doesn't hold water and sounds too weak. As I said, each to their own but if you're going to critique something then do it properly.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#46 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58911 Posts

Space sims generally are slow. Not sure exactly what you where expecting.

People do like slow paced games: I myself play DCS and it's hugely frustrating. But that's part of the fun.

rabakill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By rabakill

@captainvik said:

@ rabakill ... each to their own but your criticism seems very one dimensional, the fact is this style of game is not for you. The way you slate the game based on your judgement of how tedious docking is for you makes me wonder how short your attention span is.

Docking is dead easy after the initial 15 minutes getting the hang of the controls, and you can get very good and very fast at it over time, the whole immersion of being a Commander of an inter-stellar spacecraft is tied into landing & taking off, same as in a flight sim you do similar or in a good racing sim you make pitstops etc. Your description of docking and that it takes 15 minutes or more is odd as I never take that long even when I was learning and the dimensions of the docking entrance is proportionate exactly to everything else including your ship so I have no idea what is going on there, maybe your eyesight is poor but whatever if you are/were serious then you would just practice and get better... if you wanted to enjoy the game !

The actual gameplay of trading and space combat is super fun and the game looks beautiful ... I have an Oculus Rift Dk2 so have the added benefit of the sensational immersion of really feeling like I am in my very own spacecraft takes this to a new level however I played on my 120hz Asus monitor with TrackIR and this is also an incredible experience.

Fair enough you don't like it and you said why but don't for one moment assume everyone else would give up on the game based on the negative feeling you have and for the same reason, it just doesn't hold water and sounds too weak. As I said, each to their own but if you're going to critique something then do it properly.

terrible biased response. I've been playing space games since Earth and Beyond, I have tons of patience, played Eve for months, Star Conflict, Strike Suit Zero, Wing Commander and some I can't even remember the names of (Zigfrak?).

I have patience for days, but zero patience for terrible cheap horrible time sinks that have no reward and are repetitious bores with stupid game design choices. Elite Dangerous is garbage, sure the game looks ok but so what. Many games look good, I don't give two shits about how the game looks.

Gtyhgg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Gtyhgg
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

but my brother bought it

coolnessishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 coolnessishere
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Oh by the way rabakill, they do have a docking computer that automatically docks your spaceship. So yeah.

attirex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 attirex  Online
Member since 2007 • 2450 Posts

Necro thread is necro-ed.