Divinity Original Sin delayed....

#1 Edited by Jeager_Titan (947 posts) -

.... For 10 days. So the game will be releasing on june 30th instead of june 20th. Divinity: Original Sin gets slight delay, extra time being used to add voice acting

#2 Edited by jer_1 (7451 posts) -

This is awesome news really, it's my favorite RPG this year by far. Now they'll have voice acting, that's great, some of the dialog in this game is pure gold!

Best delay i've seen happen in a while!

#3 Posted by Tokeism (2340 posts) -

Not a surprise but its only 10 days, I'm sure people can wait that little extra time for a better experience with it does launch

#4 Edited by Maroxad (8433 posts) -

Thankfully the whole game will not be voiced over only a few segments, namely banter between the two characters.

At the same time this makes me really unhappy. Here is a hoping you can have a mute voice on your characters.

#5 Posted by AdamPA1006 (6420 posts) -

I am really excited. The new music clip they released was crazy epic too. This could easily win RPG of the year on many site. The Co-op play is really fun too.

#6 Posted by lawlessx (46855 posts) -

whoa they're really adding voices? this late in development?

@Maroxad said:

Thankfully the whole game will not be voiced over only a few segments, namely banter between the two characters.

At the same time this makes me really unhappy. Here is a hoping you can have a mute voice on your characters.

my fears exactly..they better not give our characters voices

#7 Edited by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

Glad it's not delayed to 2015.

#8 Posted by Postosuchus (203 posts) -

More time, more polish. Larian seem to be treating this game like their magnum opus so I'm happy to wait months more if need be.

#9 Edited by Flubbbs (3312 posts) -

cant wait.. i played it for about 2 hours and decided to just hold off until the full release.. its gonna be a great game. This and Wasteland 2 are my most anticipated games this year

#10 Edited by BloodyTides (151 posts) -

cool no problem