Dishonored: additions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ufopuller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 0

Edited By ufopuller
Member since 2004 • 6054 Posts

I highly recommend these additions to the Dishonored PC game by Besthesda: The Witches of Brigmore, The Knife of Dunwall, The Dunwall City Trials, and The Void Walker Arsenal. If you buy the "Game of the Year Version" these may come with it.

Qixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1 Qixote
Member since 2002 • 10843 Posts

Why? Tell us about them. Don't just show a couple isolated screencaps; that's not the way to sell games. We want to know what matters. New characters, skills, powers, weapons, anything?

_SKatEDiRt_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 _SKatEDiRt_
Member since 2007 • 3117 Posts

@Qixote said:

Why? Tell us about them. Don't just show a couple isolated screencaps; that's not the way to sell games. We want to know what matters. New characters, skills, powers, weapons, anything?

exactly. seriously tho tell us. i was thinking of getting this game

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#3 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts

@_SKatEDiRt_ said:

@Qixote said:

You're better off playing Deus Ex 1 again.

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts

Just play the original Deus Ex 1 game and/or Deus Ex Human Revolution.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10413 Posts
@_SKatEDiRt_ said:

@Qixote said:

it's the best pure stealth game of recent years. the witches of brigmore and knife of dunwall dlc are excellent but short so pick them up in a sale if you can (or if you don't own dishonored, get the goty version).

in the dlcs you play dowd, the assassin who killed the empress, who has a similar skill set to corvo the main protagonist. they provide a nice parallel storyline to the main game, in the same way that warhead did to crysis. if you like stealth games i'd definitely recommend you pick them up