Deluxe content in Far Cry 3. How to?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

frankopan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 frankopan
Member since 2005 • 186 Posts

"As the title says , I bought the Deluxe Edition off Steam and according to the extra $10 , I should be receiving

Far Cry® 3 Deluxe Edition for PC includes the following extra in-game content:

The Monkey Business Pack: Meet Hurk and his explosive bomb-carrying monkey in four heart-pounding missions and get two bonus ways to humiliate your friends in multiplayer .
The Lost Expeditions: Discover the secrets of the islands lost World War II ruins in two suspenseful action missions, and unlock the power of a shotgun in a one-handed flare gun in multiplayer.
The Warrior Pack: Strike fear in your enemies with an exclusive dagger and get an early unlock of the tattoo editor in multiplayer.
The Predator Pack: Hunt four ferocious animals with the M-700 Predator Rifle in single-player and silently kill opponents with the unlocked Predator Bow in multiplayer.

So how exactly do I go about "redeeming" these bonuses because I don't see any indication that this Deluxe version is any different from the standard Far Cry 3 version."

Found this question on the steam forums and I have the same conundrum. I still can't unlock it. I try to input the cd-key in the game menu and it just says wrong code.

DoomZaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2 DoomZaW
Member since 2007 • 6475 Posts

I bought mine from GMG, and the CD key i used to activate the game on uplay was the same one i entered in game to unlock the content