Deadwood: The Forgotten Curse (Kickstarter)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zonned87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Zonned87
Member since 2011 • 183 Posts

Thought this game looked pretty cool

Really want this game to make goal and I hope you guys do to! You can find the kickstarter here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/steamrollerstudios/deadwood-the-forgotten-curse

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

LOL "an epic tale", this game reminds me one of many mobile "survive and shoot everything that tries to come close to you" games.

I'm sorry but there isn't going to be any storyline from what I can see out of the trailer.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#3 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58837 Posts

Doesn't look interesting.

shard187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 shard187
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

@PredatorRules: Dev here. Trust me, there is much more to it than simply shooting whatever comes close. lol. Check out the actual kickstarter video and you can see what I mean. We have a couple guys who worked on Avatar, Avengers, how to Train your Dragon 2, etc. So it will be much more than your average mobile game. Story and all.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

Deadwood is probably one of the most amazing settings you can put your videogame in and when I see that cover art, it makes me want to put my palm in my face.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@shard187 said:

@PredatorRules: Dev here. Trust me, there is much more to it than simply shooting whatever comes close. lol. Check out the actual kickstarter video and you can see what I mean. We have a couple guys who worked on Avatar, Avengers, how to Train your Dragon 2, etc. So it will be much more than your average mobile game. Story and all.

Well if that's true, I hope for good.