Dead Space is FREE on Origin!

#1 Posted by futureops (19 posts) -

Grab it on Origin now! it's free until next month.Great game,too bad I already bought it on Steam this January.

#2 Posted by Arthas045 (5506 posts) -

I picked it up, but haven't installed it yet. Guess is was the thought of just owning it.....

#3 Posted by soolkiki (1776 posts) -

I thought we JUST had a thread like this.

#4 Posted by kraken2109 (13204 posts) -

@soolkiki said:

I thought we JUST had a thread like this.

We did.

#5 Posted by uninspiredcup (12310 posts) -

Great action/adventure series (the first two). Play on the hardest setting though, far too easy in normal.

#6 Edited by General_X (9085 posts) -

Ironically it's the only one worth owning.

#7 Posted by MaddenBowler10 (8856 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:

Great action/adventure series (the first two). Play on the hardest setting though, far too easy in normal.

Horror*(first two)

#8 Posted by uninspiredcup (12310 posts) -

@MaddenBowler10 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

Horror*(first two)

Na, action adventure.

#9 Edited by commander (8624 posts) -

@General_X said:

Ironically it's the only one worth owning.

I liked dead space 2 a lot too though, the space missions make the game a lot more visually interesting

Dead space 3 takes it even a step further

but you're (partially) right , dead space 1 biggest asset was the sense of isolation, horror and survival

In 2 and 3 it become more about action and space scenes. Since I love space , i don't really mind that.

Dead space 3 is a great looking game as well but some action scenes allthough very well done, could have been avoided, this wasn't what dead space was about.

Allthough they would have to keep the space scenes, love it

#10 Posted by MaddenBowler10 (8856 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:

@MaddenBowler10 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

Horror*(first two)

Na, action adventure.

Nah, horror.

#11 Posted by Cwagmire21 (5896 posts) -

Good for those that missed the Origin Humble Bundle I guess.

#12 Edited by BattleSpectre (6818 posts) -

If you haven't played Dead Space yet, you should be Dead.

#13 Edited by danten81 (328 posts) -

Make sure you turn off vsync, lower the brightness, and use the mouse in the asteroid section. Enjoy!

#14 Edited by Cyberdot (3913 posts) -

It's on Origin though...

#15 Posted by Stinger78 (5826 posts) -

@Cyberdot said:

It's on Origin though...

I don't understand the negativity toward Origin. I've been using it since 2006 before it was called Origin and I've not had an issue with it, anymore than with Steam. It's just another digital delivery program.

To stay on-topic, thanks for the info. I had it from the humble bundle, but I was able to share the news with friends who didn't.

#16 Posted by commander (8624 posts) -

@Stinger78 said:

@Cyberdot said:

It's on Origin though...

I don't understand the negativity toward Origin. I've been using it since 2006 before it was called Origin and I've not had an issue with it, anymore than with Steam. It's just another digital delivery program.

To stay on-topic, thanks for the info. I had it from the humble bundle, but I was able to share the news with friends who didn't.

The voice chat works actually better on origin