Dare say not to play GTArcade League of Angels

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Axe_Genesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Axe_Genesis
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Greetings everyone. I am Axe Genesis and I have been getting emails from two of my good close friends. These friends of mine are Role Players and they have been bullied out of a good web browser game called League of Angels that is owned by GTArcade. I will not name my two friends at all, all because of trolls and young people who don’t know how to see the truth. I have looked at the links they have given to me and I dare say this here. I do believe League of Angels don’t know how to keep up with all the threads/post that all the players have created, nor how to help them out at all. My friends have quit League of Angels because they was telling the truth about a lot of things and trying to explain in the best way they know how.

I dare say GTArcade love having the people who hack into there games and having way to much Battle Ratings aka BRs. They don’t know how to keep the threads/post in check nor have the correct staff for the threads/post. I told my two friends to quit the game until everything is resolve in a business way.

Please, don’t get me wrong or anything but I rather have a good web browser game to go to and have fun. My two friends got bullied out big time and most of all the company of League of Angels needs to learn a valuable lesson of keeping up with there players with out having some major trouble.

This is my thoughts into this and I would love to hear more from the other players out there.

Thank you,

Axe Genesis