CSI type game my wife would like?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

captalchol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 captalchol
Member since 2006 • 643 Posts

For anyone who's played the CSI computer games they are finding evidence and talking with people to solve murders. My wife loves these games but she has beaten all 3 of them.

I'm looking for similar type games she might enjoy, any suggestions?

mismajor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 mismajor99
Member since 2003 • 5671 Posts
Yeah, my wife played them all as well. I still haven't found another game like them but, the new Sherlock Holmes:Awakening looks very promising, and I think she might like that. There's a demo available around the net and here at Gamspot. Check it out. It's in First person view, which adds to the game, plus GS rated is pretty well.
captalchol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 captalchol
Member since 2006 • 643 Posts
I downloaded the demo of the awakening. She had never played a 3d game like that and got sick to her stomach after playing it for like a half hour ;). I was helping her a bit and the story and dialogue seemed pretty dry. I guess I will try and find a copy of CSI:miami for her until the next csi game comes out later this year.
jamesseery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jamesseery
Member since 2005 • 356 Posts

Yeah, my wife played them all as well. I still haven't found another game like them but, the new Sherlock Holmes:Awakening looks very promising, and I think she might like that. There's a demo available around the net and here at Gamspot. Check it out. It's in First person view, which adds to the game, plus GS rated is pretty well. mismajor99

Sherlock Holmes: Awakening doeslook promising given the reviews. She mightwant to check out Indigo Prophecy as well.

neatfeatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#5 neatfeatguy
Member since 2005 • 4400 Posts

Keep tabs on Adam Syndrome.

It was just recently announced by Dark Motif, the game is a work in progress, but keep your eyes open for it. Here's the link on GS: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/adamsyndrome/index.html

Or perhaps you can look into Secrets of the Ark: The Broken Sword Game.

It's an adventure type, solve the mystery game....I do believe you can find a demo of it, if you wish to tryit out.

Mlazaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Mlazaro
Member since 2007 • 372 Posts
Indigo Prophecy,you wont regret it.Gotta be a demo somewhere,i loved that game.
Darth_Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Darth_Kane
Member since 2006 • 2966 Posts

There are actually 4 CSI games:

CSI

CSI: Dark Motives

CSI: Miami

CSI: Hard Evidence

The CSI games were very easy, she could try Law and Order, but they're not that good. She could try some adventure games like:

Syberia
Still Life
Discworld series
Gabriel Knight series
Monkey Island series
Broken Sword series
Grim Fandango
Indigo Prophecy