CSI type game my wife would like?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by captalchol (643 posts) -

For anyone who's played the CSI computer games they are finding evidence and talking with people to solve murders. My wife loves these games but she has beaten all 3 of them.

I'm looking for similar type games she might enjoy, any suggestions?

#2 Posted by mismajor99 (5657 posts) -
Yeah, my wife played them all as well. I still haven't found another game like them but, the new Sherlock Holmes:Awakening looks very promising, and I think she might like that. There's a demo available around the net and here at Gamspot. Check it out. It's in First person view, which adds to the game, plus GS rated is pretty well.
#3 Posted by captalchol (643 posts) -
I downloaded the demo of the awakening. She had never played a 3d game like that and got sick to her stomach after playing it for like a half hour ;). I was helping her a bit and the story and dialogue seemed pretty dry. I guess I will try and find a copy of CSI:miami for her until the next csi game comes out later this year.
#4 Posted by jamesseery (356 posts) -

Yeah, my wife played them all as well. I still haven't found another game like them but, the new Sherlock Holmes:Awakening looks very promising, and I think she might like that. There's a demo available around the net and here at Gamspot. Check it out. It's in First person view, which adds to the game, plus GS rated is pretty well. mismajor99

Sherlock Holmes: Awakening doeslook promising given the reviews. She mightwant to check out Indigo Prophecy as well.

#5 Posted by neatfeatguy (3410 posts) -

Keep tabs on Adam Syndrome.

It was just recently announced by Dark Motif, the game is a work in progress, but keep your eyes open for it. Here's the link on GS: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/adamsyndrome/index.html

Or perhaps you can look into Secrets of the Ark: The Broken Sword Game.

It's an adventure type, solve the mystery game....I do believe you can find a demo of it, if you wish to tryit out.

#6 Posted by Mlazaro (372 posts) -
Indigo Prophecy,you wont regret it.Gotta be a demo somewhere,i loved that game.
#7 Posted by Darth_Kane (2966 posts) -

There are actually 4 CSI games:

CSI

CSI: Dark Motives

CSI: Miami

CSI: Hard Evidence

The CSI games were very easy, she could try Law and Order, but they're not that good. She could try some adventure games like:

Syberia
Still Life
Discworld series
Gabriel Knight series
Monkey Island series
Broken Sword series
Grim Fandango
Indigo Prophecy