Crysis 3 save game files gone, is Origin terrible?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by merigoldsass (400 posts) -

i reinstalled Origin and Crysis 3 and now Origin says I played 4 hours (which is correct) however my save game file is gone. I recall origin syncing and backing things up constantly. how do I access my old save file? i know i should have had a back up plan, o well lesson learned.

#2 Posted by Elann2008 (32953 posts) -

Just making sure. You checked: C:\Users\*username*\Saved Games\Crysis3 ?

I'm not sure how user profile to saved games work on Origin.  I know some steam games are user-bound.  If you can't get around to it, I can upload you a crysis 3 save where you left off.

#3 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38205 posts) -

i reinstalled Origin and Crysis 3 and now Origin says I played 4 hours (which is correct) however my save game file is gone. I recall origin syncing and backing things up constantly. how do I access my old save file? i know i should have had a back up plan, o well lesson learned.

merigoldsass

If cloud saving was enabled it should still be there. And if you didn't delete it on your system it should have asked you if you wanted to upload from your computer or use the cloud file. Strange

#4 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (15885 posts) -

Can you go to the Crysis 3 menu and replay a mission? If you can, pick the latest one and continue from there.