Crowdfunding game that will blow yer mind!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by oblivionvamp (132 posts) -

There is this game called sui generis which is asking for donations on kickstarter and if it reaches its goal by the end of today, it will recieve publisher funding. It is an extremely promising looking game with amazing physics and combat and will only get better with your support! It is inspired by diablo and elder scrolls games and looks to be one of the most innovative games ive seen. Take a look at the videos and donate if you like it...which you will! :D

the url ishttp://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1473965863/sui-generis

#2 Posted by Avenger1324 (16344 posts) -
Why did this need a new thread, when the existing Sui Generis thread is all of 2 posts further down the forum?
#3 Posted by oblivionvamp (132 posts) -

Maybe its because there is more than one f***** person who supports this game and its not my damn job to check to make sure nobodys ever brought it up before. Im just trying to do my part to help gain support for a game i think looks good. The better question is why the hell would you waste your time posting on a topic that you dont care about and just want to criticize.

#4 Posted by KHAndAnime (14245 posts) -

Maybe its because there is more than one f***** person who supports this game and its not my damn job to check to make sure nobodys ever brought it up before. Im just trying to do my part to help gain support for a game i think looks good. The better question is why the hell would you waste your time posting on a topic that you dont care about and just want to criticize.

oblivionvamp

Oh, I don't know, maybe it has something to do with following forum rules and not spamming? :P

#5 Posted by pelvist (5044 posts) -

He didnt criticise it though. Theres no need for you to be so angry. You could have said something like "oops my bad, ill post there instead then"and just left it at that.

#6 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -
Combat animations need a lot of work. Looks interesting!