Community News Beacon

This topic is locked from further discussion.

digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#1 digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts

Have you seen some interesting forum posts this week? Did you write an amazing blog about games? Perhaps you reviewed one of the new releases or an oldie that you felt needed another moment in the spotlight.

Well my friend, you've come to the right place.

We want you to share your content, and we mean all of it.

Your blogs, your reviews, your art, your videos, your twitch streams. You name it, as long as it's related to video games we want a link to it.

Submitting is easy; simply leave a forum post in this thread about the content that you wish to highlight, or someone else's content on GameSpot that you feel deserves a little shout out and we may feature it in on our community blog and across our social feeds.

coolizzo_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 coolizzo_guy
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Longtime member here who very rarely ever posts!

Like many others I make let's plays on YouTube and I also sometimes stream on Twitch. While currently I primarily do Minecraft videos, I try to stand out and bring something different - sometimes even meaningful - to the table, but am finding it very hard to gather an audience; although I know that it takes time, I'm wondering if I just suck or have terrible luck, etc.. I'd be very happy if someone could review my content and, even if it isn't worthy of being posted, perhaps give me some pointers.

My YouTube channel is: YouTube.com/Bishworld

My Twitch channel is: Twitch.tv/AnxiousCynic

and, I have a website that I'm working on incorporating into the mix, which is: www.BishWorld.com

I don't know if it's necessary, or if embedding even works in this thread, but this is the latest episode of my main let's play series.

Loading Video...