CoD sale, any good CAMPAIGN?

#1 Posted by ZombieKiller7 (6255 posts) -

Specifically I am looking for great first-person sp CAMPAIGN, I won't be doing multiplayer at all.

Thinking of picking up COD WW2 pack, CoD 4 and MW and MW2, maybe blops, blops 2 and ghosts.

Just the base games with no DLC. Is it worth it?

Thanks

#2 Posted by MonsieurX (30462 posts) -

Nope.

#3 Posted by equanox214 (128 posts) -

the only ones i didnt like were cod mw 3 and black ops i felt those single player missions were weak. MW3 literally has a scene iirc with the statue of liberty being destroyed rock music playing and american soldiers looking heroic god that was tacky

#4 Posted by ZombieKiller7 (6255 posts) -

@equanox214 said:

the only ones i didnt like were cod mw 3 and black ops i felt those single player missions were weak. MW3 literally has a scene iirc with the statue of liberty being destroyed rock music playing and american soldiers looking heroic god that was tacky

lol

#5 Posted by MrFreehuggs (99 posts) -

If you're into Call of Duty's campaigns then check out the two newer Medal of Honors. I'm a CoD fan but I enjoyed MoH single player more. Plus, they're usually cheaper

#6 Edited by bussinrounds (2204 posts) -

LOL..campaigns in CoD are dogshit.

#7 Posted by Bikouchu35 (7457 posts) -

I thought the mw3 ending was pretty bad arse despite the cheese. When he pummeled the antagonist to death and then lit his cigar up when the job was done.

I literally went out for a smoke break after that scene.

I think a fair comparison to mw series is kind of like a michael bay movie or those action popcorn flicks where you have to turn off your brain a bit to fully enjoy it. Didn't like blops, started ghost and blops 2 without finishing, didn't like them either. A lot of the hate is because like all cod games they only last about 6 hrs maybe and is a rip for $60 launch, but at $5 than give it a shot.

The dlc I believe are only map add-ons for multiplayer unless they added something different since I stopped keeping up.

#8 Posted by JangoWuzHere (16589 posts) -

I think they are all great except MW3. I haven't played Ghosts, I've only heard bad things about it...

#9 Edited by EducatingU_PCMR (739 posts) -

These fuckers still selling their shitty games for $15 lol

#10 Posted by PredatorRules (8170 posts) -

@ZombieKiller7 said:

Specifically I am looking for great first-person sp CAMPAIGN, I won't be doing multiplayer at all.

Thinking of picking up COD WW2 pack, CoD 4 and MW and MW2, maybe blops, blops 2 and ghosts.

Just the base games with no DLC. Is it worth it?

Thanks

Ok, I've played them all, I can recommend only on 2 from the list of yours.

original Modern Warfare and Ghosts. (best singleplayer campaigns EVER, well at least from the CoD series, along with original Call of Duty).