Cheapest place for PC Games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by LmKonPC (7 posts) -

Hello guys and girls, my name is Liam.

I have found a CD Key vendor that has possibly the cheapest games on the entire internet.

That place is:

If you have clicked the link because you are interested, then good for you ;)

Now, at first you might feel a bit nervous because this is a website claiming to give you CD keys for amazing prices.

There is no need to worry though. G2A is one of, if not the best CD Key vendor out there.

Want to know why they can sell so cheap? Here is the explanation:

CD Key vendors like G2A or Steam will buy in bulk. This means that they might order 100,000 copies of Saints Row.

Since that is a fairly high number, the developer will give them a discount, a discount so big that G2A and Steam can sell their games for a considerably low price.

For G2A, the prices are low most of the time. For Steam however, they only lower in sales. Which turns out to be a good deal, wouldn't you agree?

All games on G2A for the PC will be on steam, unless it is Origin only. The price, platform and region will be stated in the title though.

I have read many reviews for G2A and have even bought from them myself. I promise you that these guys will not disappoint.

There delivery is fast, their customer service is extremely helpful and the price is perfect.

Let me know what you think,

Thanks :)

#2 Posted by MonsieurX (31552 posts) -

Yeeeeeah, no.

#3 Edited by Arthas045 (5506 posts) -

Does anyone actually have a legit cd key selling store?

Just curious of the price differences if any...

#4 Posted by Assimilat0r (745 posts) -

@Arthas045: I bought Diablo 3 and Diablo 3 RoS from G2Arena. Diablo 3 vanila cost like 20.00 , and i bought week ago ROS for 25 euros.

#5 Posted by Arthas045 (5506 posts) -

@Assimilat0r said:

@Arthas045: I bought Diablo 3 and Diablo 3 RoS from G2Arena. Diablo 3 vanila cost like 20.00 , and i bought week ago ROS for 25 euros.

Thanks, so you vouching for the site makes me feel a little easy about it. They do seem to have some pretty good prices on certain things.

#6 Edited by Assimilat0r (745 posts) -

@Arthas045: Yes about that 2 games, so far Batlle Net accepted my codes, i didnt belived thats working, mate from guild mentioned that site month ago, how he is buying games from there, like Battlefield , CoD , D3 ,... then i tried too. It worked for me.

#7 Posted by Klunt_Bumskrint (4394 posts) -

Normally a thread like this would get deleted as it's a shameless ref link....but I just wanted to add I have used the above site once when I bought MOH: Warfighter and I had no problems.

P.S I'm deleting the link :)

#8 Posted by Horgen (110864 posts) -

@acanofcoke said:

Normally a thread like this would get deleted as it's a shameless ref link....but I just wanted to add I have used the above site once when I bought MOH: Warfighter and I had no problems.

P.S I'm deleting the link :)

So it is a legitimate site? Because this OP screams spam/advertising to me.

#9 Posted by Klunt_Bumskrint (4394 posts) -

Well all I can say is I used it once. The code came through in around 10mins and it was a painless transaction.

They are in Poland I think, their Facebook page has over 40,000 likes so they can't be that bad. I would use them again.

#10 Edited by nicecall (498 posts) -

cheapest place is a torrent site, its free. only cost is your bandwidth and a little bit of your soul

#11 Edited by Assimilat0r (745 posts) -

@nicecall said:

cheapest place is a torrent site, its free. only cost is your bandwidth and a little bit of your soul

And its illegal and dont mention how badly it ruins gaming and future of industry. So Ubisoft and EA can have excuses for crappy content and always DRM.

#12 Posted by Arthas045 (5506 posts) -

@Assimilat0r said:

@nicecall said:

cheapest place is a torrent site, its free. only cost is your bandwidth and a little bit of your soul

And its illegal and dont mention how badly it ruins gaming and future of industry. So Ubisoft and EA can have excuses for crappy content and always DRM.

This here! I understand it sounds good to your wallet.

#13 Posted by black_meg (53 posts) -

Well about the G2A site, I know it very well since I'm using it for a long time now. Can't really say anything bad. Had no problems with the keys and the delivery is like instant :)

#14 Posted by remiks00 (2439 posts) -

Seems legit, but damn TC...why in the hell did you sound like a typical spammer?