CCLEANER didnt do its job!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

Here I am working on fixing someones pc, First thing I do is look inside because I heard something bouncing around when I moved it onto the table and what Do I see? Cookies and a cracker! man I tell you ccleaner is slacking in clearing up those cookies.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Caught red handed, I guess everyone or rather everything loves cookies.

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

Did you eat it?

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BattleSpectre

@kraken2109 said:

Did you eat it?

Nah it'd cause static electricity.

soolkiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By soolkiki
Member since 2008 • 1783 Posts

@04dcarraher said:

Here I am working on fixing someones pc, First thing I do is look inside because I heard something bouncing around when I moved it onto the table and what Do I see? Cookies and a cracker! man I tell you ccleaner is slacking in clearing up those cookies.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

How the hell did it get there?!

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:

I dare say computers love them more than we do. They don't gain weight so easily.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BattleSpectre

@horgen said:

@BattleSpectre said:

I dare say computers love them more than we do. They don't gain weight so easily.

Are you calling me fat? Mods ban him!

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 horgen  Moderator

@BattleSpectre said:

No, but will do so upon your request. :P

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

Cookies in there? I hope that person didn't catch bugs, because thats how you get bugs!

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 04dcarraher

Whats scarey is that who knows how old those cookies and cracker was, this PCis at least 7 years old, they were very brittle. But there is an opening were someone replaced the dvd drive was someone saving them for later?

cdragon_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cdragon_88
Member since 2003 • 1840 Posts

LOL!!!! I thought I was the only one who would ever find a cookie inside a PC. I opened up my sisters PC once to replace a dead video card and lo and behold there was a cookie on top of it. Welcome to the cookie in PC club my man.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

The guy's microwave probably died so he was heating it up inside the PC...

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14  Edited By the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

That's ridiculous. Some people just get shit everywhere. A few years ago, I worked briefly in the detail bay at a car repair place. I was cleaning out a particularly filthy car, and found half of a rotisserie chicken under the driver's seat, pretty far along the rotting process, infested with bugs and shit. There was also no less than four leather-bound bibles in the car, two handguns (loaded), and a pair of women's panties, caked in something dry and crusty. Needless to say, that was my last day at that job. I refused to clean that shit, parked the car in the "finished" area, went home without saying a word to anyone, and starting looking for a new job.

topgunmv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By topgunmv
Member since 2003 • 10880 Posts

I don't know whats more disgusting, the cookies or the ide cable.

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

@topgunmv said:

First world problems

topgunmv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By topgunmv
Member since 2003 • 10880 Posts

@kraken2109 said:

@topgunmv said:

First world problems

My coffee is cold too.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 04dcarraher

Bringing up an old story, many years ago friend of the family's floppy drive stopped working so im like Ill take a look and ended up finding two pixy stixs jammed inside lol

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19  Edited By ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts

Awwh...you just found the babies cooking hiding spot.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 04dcarraher

@ShadowDeathX said:

Awwh...you just found the babies cooking hiding spot.

No cookie for you!

soolkiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 soolkiki
Member since 2008 • 1783 Posts

@topgunmv said:

@kraken2109 said:

@topgunmv said:

First world problems

My coffee is cold too.

Hahahaha I got a good laugh out of that one!!

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

@topgunmv said:

@kraken2109 said:

@topgunmv said:

First world problems

My coffee is cold too.

Car only takes premium :(

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 BattleSpectre

@the_bi99man said:

That's ridiculous. Some people just get shit everywhere. A few years ago, I worked briefly in the detail bay at a car repair place. I was cleaning out a particularly filthy car, and found half of a rotisserie chicken under the driver's seat, pretty far along the rotting process, infested with bugs and shit. There was also no less than four leather-bound bibles in the car, two handguns (loaded), and a pair of women's panties, caked in something dry and crusty. Needless to say, that was my last day at that job. I refused to clean that shit, parked the car in the "finished" area, went home without saying a word to anyone, and starting looking for a new job.

Rumour has it they're still looking for you.

Haha nah but hey that is disgusting, I also worked as a car detailer a few years ago it's just mind-blowing how dirty people can be and what sort of things they leave in their car. I guess the inside of a car tells a lot about a person, dirty fvckers!

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 horgen  Moderator

@04dcarraher said:

Whats scarey is that who knows how old those cookies and cracker was, this PCis at least 7 years old, they were very brittle. But there is an opening were someone replaced the dvd drive was someone saving them for later?

No mold on them?

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 04dcarraher

@horgen:

None that I could see, but who knows what kind or how much of preservatives they throw into those cookies.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By 04dcarraher

@BattleSpectre said:

@the_bi99man said:

Haha nah but hey that is disgusting, I also worked as a car detailer a few years ago it's just mind-blowing how dirty people can be and what sort of things they leave in their car. I guess the inside of a car tells a lot about a person, dirty fvckers!

I worked at a car dealership as a lot attendant/detailer myself and I remember some of the messes. One was really bad where the upholstery changed 5 shades of shit to the original colr and that same car had used condoms stuffed inside cracks and all kinds of other junk. Needless to say I grabbed work gloves for that job and a crap load of cleaning material.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BattleSpectre
@04dcarraher said:

@BattleSpectre said:

@the_bi99man said:

I worked at a car dealership as a lot attendant/detailer myself and I remember some of the messes. One was really bad where the upholstery changed 5 shades of shit to the original colr and that same car had used condoms stuffed inside cracks and all kinds of other junk. Needless to say I grabbed work gloves for that job and a crap load of cleaning material.

Damn you did the right thing with the gloves, I'd be scared about catching any diseases. Worst part with our detailing shop was we blew out the inside of our cars with an air-gun first to get rid of the dirt and dust, so as you'd imagine most of the shit blew in your face.

I wore safety glasses, gloves and anything I could find to protect my face lol.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By horgen  Moderator

@04dcarraher said:

@horgen:

None that I could see, but who knows what kind or how much of preservatives they throw into those cookies.

That's scary...

The ones we sell here I work (grocery store) they will get mold on them after awhile... But the time it takes differs a lot. Sometimes we get them delivered with mold, other times they go weeks over their date and still look good... Though smell horrible.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By 04dcarraher

@horgen said:

@04dcarraher said:

@horgen:

That's scary...

The ones we sell here I work (grocery store) they will get mold on them after awhile... But the time it takes differs a lot. Sometimes we get them delivered with mold, other times they go weeks over their date and still look good... Though smell horrible.

MickyD's hamburgers are loaded up so much that few uncooked patties can last a few weeks without rotting ive been told

yngsten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By yngsten
Member since 2011 • 463 Posts

Is that a Ritz?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 horgen  Moderator

@04dcarraher said:

MickyD's hamburgers are loaded up so much that few uncooked patties can last a few weeks without rotting ive been told

I should eat loads of those when I get old. This world isn't getting rid of my body that easily when I die :x

@04dcarraher said:

Bringing up an old story, many years ago friend of the family's floppy drive stopped working so im like Ill take a look and ended up finding two pixy stixs jammed inside lol

Hahaha!

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#32  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@04dcarraher said:

Awesome, thanks for the laugh bro!

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#33 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

Never found that before but I do recall an old colleague who would store his lunch in computers(most of whom were customers) and one day he forgot it was in there and had to go back to the customer to retrieve it.

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

Haha, holy shit.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35  Edited By GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts
@horgen said:

@04dcarraher said:

@horgen:

That's scary...

Mould needs moisture to grow. Food inside a PC dries out quite quickly so it would go stale but not produce new life forms so easily.

I once found a dead mouse in a PC, no one realised until it was opened. Unfortunately it was wrapped in bubble wrap and had been sitting in a hot room (temperature controlled at 50C) for over a day. The smell was so bad we had to ozone the workshop!

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:

@horgen said:

@BattleSpectre said:

*attempts to ban, buts bans self instead*

But lol, you'd be surprised at what you find in them. I was cleaning one recently for a neighbor and found a $20 in there. Neighbor said I could keep it and paid me for cleaning it as well. T'was a good day. :P