CCLEANER didnt do its job!

#1 Edited by 04dcarraher (19667 posts) -

Here I am working on fixing someones pc, First thing I do is look inside because I heard something bouncing around when I moved it onto the table and what Do I see? Cookies and a cracker! man I tell you ccleaner is slacking in clearing up those cookies.

#2 Edited by BattleSpectre (6227 posts) -

Caught red handed, I guess everyone or rather everything loves cookies.

#3 Posted by kraken2109 (13070 posts) -

Did you eat it?

#4 Edited by BattleSpectre (6227 posts) -

@kraken2109 said:

Did you eat it?

Nah it'd cause static electricity.

#5 Edited by soolkiki (1770 posts) -

@04dcarraher said:

Here I am working on fixing someones pc, First thing I do is look inside because I heard something bouncing around when I moved it onto the table and what Do I see? Cookies and a cracker! man I tell you ccleaner is slacking in clearing up those cookies.

#6 Edited by PredatorRules (8136 posts) -

How the hell did it get there?!

#7 Posted by Horgen (110151 posts) -

@BattleSpectre said:

I dare say computers love them more than we do. They don't gain weight so easily.

#8 Edited by BattleSpectre (6227 posts) -

@horgen said:

@BattleSpectre said:

I dare say computers love them more than we do. They don't gain weight so easily.

Are you calling me fat? Mods ban him!

#9 Posted by Horgen (110151 posts) -

@BattleSpectre said:

No, but will do so upon your request. :P

#10 Posted by Bikouchu35 (7452 posts) -

Cookies in there? I hope that person didn't catch bugs, because thats how you get bugs!

#11 Edited by 04dcarraher (19667 posts) -

Whats scarey is that who knows how old those cookies and cracker was, this PCis at least 7 years old, they were very brittle. But there is an opening were someone replaced the dvd drive was someone saving them for later?

#12 Edited by cdragon_88 (1209 posts) -

LOL!!!! I thought I was the only one who would ever find a cookie inside a PC. I opened up my sisters PC once to replace a dead video card and lo and behold there was a cookie on top of it. Welcome to the cookie in PC club my man.

#13 Edited by FelipeInside (25663 posts) -

The guy's microwave probably died so he was heating it up inside the PC...

#14 Edited by the_bi99man (11047 posts) -

That's ridiculous. Some people just get shit everywhere. A few years ago, I worked briefly in the detail bay at a car repair place. I was cleaning out a particularly filthy car, and found half of a rotisserie chicken under the driver's seat, pretty far along the rotting process, infested with bugs and shit. There was also no less than four leather-bound bibles in the car, two handguns (loaded), and a pair of women's panties, caked in something dry and crusty. Needless to say, that was my last day at that job. I refused to clean that shit, parked the car in the "finished" area, went home without saying a word to anyone, and starting looking for a new job.

#15 Edited by topgunmv (10246 posts) -

I don't know whats more disgusting, the cookies or the ide cable.

#16 Posted by kraken2109 (13070 posts) -

@topgunmv said:

First world problems

#17 Edited by topgunmv (10246 posts) -

@kraken2109 said:

@topgunmv said:

First world problems

My coffee is cold too.

#18 Posted by 04dcarraher (19667 posts) -

Bringing up an old story, many years ago friend of the family's floppy drive stopped working so im like Ill take a look and ended up finding two pixy stixs jammed inside lol

#19 Edited by ShadowDeathX (10673 posts) -

Awwh...you just found the babies cooking hiding spot.

#20 Posted by 04dcarraher (19667 posts) -

@ShadowDeathX said:

Awwh...you just found the babies cooking hiding spot.

No cookie for you!

#21 Posted by soolkiki (1770 posts) -

@topgunmv said:

@kraken2109 said:

@topgunmv said:

First world problems

My coffee is cold too.

Hahahaha I got a good laugh out of that one!!

#22 Posted by Bikouchu35 (7452 posts) -

@topgunmv said:

@kraken2109 said:

@topgunmv said:

First world problems

My coffee is cold too.

Car only takes premium :(

#23 Posted by BattleSpectre (6227 posts) -

@the_bi99man said:

That's ridiculous. Some people just get shit everywhere. A few years ago, I worked briefly in the detail bay at a car repair place. I was cleaning out a particularly filthy car, and found half of a rotisserie chicken under the driver's seat, pretty far along the rotting process, infested with bugs and shit. There was also no less than four leather-bound bibles in the car, two handguns (loaded), and a pair of women's panties, caked in something dry and crusty. Needless to say, that was my last day at that job. I refused to clean that shit, parked the car in the "finished" area, went home without saying a word to anyone, and starting looking for a new job.

Rumour has it they're still looking for you.

Haha nah but hey that is disgusting, I also worked as a car detailer a few years ago it's just mind-blowing how dirty people can be and what sort of things they leave in their car. I guess the inside of a car tells a lot about a person, dirty fvckers!

#24 Posted by Horgen (110151 posts) -

@04dcarraher said:

Whats scarey is that who knows how old those cookies and cracker was, this PCis at least 7 years old, they were very brittle. But there is an opening were someone replaced the dvd drive was someone saving them for later?

No mold on them?

#25 Posted by 04dcarraher (19667 posts) -

@horgen:

None that I could see, but who knows what kind or how much of preservatives they throw into those cookies.

#26 Edited by 04dcarraher (19667 posts) -

@BattleSpectre said:

@the_bi99man said:

Haha nah but hey that is disgusting, I also worked as a car detailer a few years ago it's just mind-blowing how dirty people can be and what sort of things they leave in their car. I guess the inside of a car tells a lot about a person, dirty fvckers!

I worked at a car dealership as a lot attendant/detailer myself and I remember some of the messes. One was really bad where the upholstery changed 5 shades of shit to the original colr and that same car had used condoms stuffed inside cracks and all kinds of other junk. Needless to say I grabbed work gloves for that job and a crap load of cleaning material.

#27 Edited by BattleSpectre (6227 posts) -
@04dcarraher said:

@BattleSpectre said:

@the_bi99man said:

I worked at a car dealership as a lot attendant/detailer myself and I remember some of the messes. One was really bad where the upholstery changed 5 shades of shit to the original colr and that same car had used condoms stuffed inside cracks and all kinds of other junk. Needless to say I grabbed work gloves for that job and a crap load of cleaning material.

Damn you did the right thing with the gloves, I'd be scared about catching any diseases. Worst part with our detailing shop was we blew out the inside of our cars with an air-gun first to get rid of the dirt and dust, so as you'd imagine most of the shit blew in your face.

I wore safety glasses, gloves and anything I could find to protect my face lol.

#28 Edited by Horgen (110151 posts) -

@04dcarraher said:

@horgen:

None that I could see, but who knows what kind or how much of preservatives they throw into those cookies.

That's scary...

The ones we sell here I work (grocery store) they will get mold on them after awhile... But the time it takes differs a lot. Sometimes we get them delivered with mold, other times they go weeks over their date and still look good... Though smell horrible.

#29 Edited by 04dcarraher (19667 posts) -

@horgen said:

@04dcarraher said:

@horgen:

That's scary...

The ones we sell here I work (grocery store) they will get mold on them after awhile... But the time it takes differs a lot. Sometimes we get them delivered with mold, other times they go weeks over their date and still look good... Though smell horrible.

MickyD's hamburgers are loaded up so much that few uncooked patties can last a few weeks without rotting ive been told

#30 Edited by yngsten (222 posts) -

Is that a Ritz?

#31 Posted by Horgen (110151 posts) -

@04dcarraher said:

MickyD's hamburgers are loaded up so much that few uncooked patties can last a few weeks without rotting ive been told

I should eat loads of those when I get old. This world isn't getting rid of my body that easily when I die :x

@04dcarraher said:

Bringing up an old story, many years ago friend of the family's floppy drive stopped working so im like Ill take a look and ended up finding two pixy stixs jammed inside lol

Hahaha!

#32 Edited by remiks00 (1912 posts) -

@04dcarraher said:

Awesome, thanks for the laugh bro!

#33 Posted by JohnF111 (14093 posts) -

Never found that before but I do recall an old colleague who would store his lunch in computers(most of whom were customers) and one day he forgot it was in there and had to go back to the customer to retrieve it.

#34 Edited by Cyberdot (3538 posts) -

Haha, holy shit.

#35 Edited by GarGx1 (2757 posts) -
@horgen said:

@04dcarraher said:

@horgen:

That's scary...

Mould needs moisture to grow. Food inside a PC dries out quite quickly so it would go stale but not produce new life forms so easily.

I once found a dead mouse in a PC, no one realised until it was opened. Unfortunately it was wrapped in bubble wrap and had been sitting in a hot room (temperature controlled at 50C) for over a day. The smell was so bad we had to ozone the workshop!

#36 Edited by kitty (114798 posts) -

@BattleSpectre said:

@horgen said:

@BattleSpectre said:

*attempts to ban, buts bans self instead*

But lol, you'd be surprised at what you find in them. I was cleaning one recently for a neighbor and found a $20 in there. Neighbor said I could keep it and paid me for cleaning it as well. T'was a good day. :P