can't find activation code (new to pc games)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by johnnybonanza (253 posts) -
I bought crysis from wal mart, but I can't find the activation code, I enter what it says on the bar code, but it says that I entered an invalid code? (I really hope wal mart has not resorted to selling pirated software for full price)
#2 Posted by mrbojangles25 (31998 posts) -

With EA games its often on the back of the manual.

Have fun, Crysis is an amazing shooter!

#3 Posted by johnnybonanza (253 posts) -
thanks, but now I have run into another problem, I entered the wrong code so many times, that now when Itry to launch the install guide it doesn't come up. thank you
#4 Posted by kozzy1234 (35316 posts) -
The Serial/Code is on the back of the manual for me at least on Crysis. Hope ya get it working, its really an amazing game.
#5 Posted by MTBare (5176 posts) -

thanks, but now I have run into another problem, I entered the wrong code so many times, that now when Itry to launch the install guide it doesn't come up. thank youjohnnybonanza

Probably best to turn to EA/crysis' support center, I'm sure they have a FAQ section with your very problem.

#6 Posted by johnnybonanza (253 posts) -

ok, I got the install to come up again, now this is what I see on the back of the manual

Proof of purchase

CRYSIS

(7 digit number) i can't list the actual number:)

do I just need to enter the 7 digit number? thank you very much

#7 Posted by johnnybonanza (253 posts) -
nevermind, I found the activation code, it is on the top right hand side of the manual
#8 Posted by kozzy1234 (35316 posts) -

Make sure to download all the 3 updates and install them in the right order....

Then also there are some user made tweaks that are usefull and worth checking out.

#9 Posted by ag3ntz3rox0x (1534 posts) -
i hope you can run it. lol