can you use the xbox 360 wireless controller on pc?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by charlie4985 (6 posts) -
hi, was wondering just recently built a gaming rig and wanted to know if you cud use the wireless xbox 360 controller on it aslong as u had the gaming reciever? thanks
#2 Posted by gameofthering (10461 posts) -

I've got the wireless receiver and 360 controller and it works fine.

#3 Posted by charlie4985 (6 posts) -
brilliant thanks
#4 Posted by Bieberfan147 (93 posts) -
Yeah bro. i always use the xbox controler for my pc gamings. it the only way to play any games on pc. keybord and mouse sucks so bad just good for typing. gotta do it big like a pro and use controler for sure
#5 Posted by NeonNinja (17318 posts) -

You need a receiver. But yeah. I have two wireless controllers, but I honestly prefer the wired controller. It's lighter in the hands, no bulky battery pack.

#6 Posted by JohnFifteen12 (205 posts) -

I own both the wired and wireless 360 controllers and love them both (my favorite controller of all time) but I prefer the wireless due to to the lack of cord stretched out across the living room floor when I am gaming.

#7 Posted by yonyz (533 posts) -
Yeah bro. i always use the xbox controler for my pc gamings. it the only way to play any games on pc. keybord and mouse sucks so bad just good for typing. gotta do it big like a pro and use controler for sureBieberfan147
Judging by your nickname and post, I get the feeling your account was created for the sole purpose of trolling.
#8 Posted by MonoSilver (1392 posts) -
[QUOTE="Bieberfan147"]Yeah bro. i always use the xbox controler for my pc gamings. it the only way to play any games on pc. keybord and mouse sucks so bad just good for typing. gotta do it big like a pro and use controler for sureyonyz
Judging by your nickname and post, I get the feeling your account was created for the sole purpose of trolling.

You're right.