can some body recomed some pc games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by pavo_4 (9 posts) -
any kind of game woud be good as long as i can run it on this hardware intel Pentium 4 3.0 ghz procesor 1gb of ram asus extreme 550 512mb of video ram and 2.0 pixel shader
#2 Posted by ionusX (25716 posts) -

any kind of game woud be good as long as i can run it on this hardware intel Pentium 4 3.0 procesor 1gb of ram asus extreme 550 512mb of video ram and 2.0 pixel shaderpavo_4
upgrade dat sh!t

#3 Posted by khanabyss25 (279 posts) -

Any game made before 2004

#4 Posted by WaterSphere (217 posts) -
Maybe GRAW series.
#5 Posted by pavo_4 (9 posts) -
my pc ran Crysis and cod 4 so i think i can run games with good graphics
#6 Posted by AcidThunder (2332 posts) -

my pc ran Crysis and cod 4 so i think i can run games with good graphicspavo_4

crysis with P4, 1 gig ram and shader 2.0? you sure about that?
that ancient s*** will barely run half-life 2 and i know that because i had a similar setup until 1 year ago

anything before 2004 would be just about right
here are some games - Dibalo 2, TES 3:Morrowind, GTA 3, Dungeon Siege, Neverwinter Nights, Beyond Good & Evil, No One Lives Forever 2

#7 Posted by pavo_4 (9 posts) -
i coud run crysis on low and battlefield 2 on high and my computer isnt so bad i liked oblivion can you recomend some games like that or like dawn of war dark crusade
#8 Posted by AcidThunder (2332 posts) -

i am still not convinced but anyway as i told in the previous post you can try out Morrowind it is the prequel to oblivion and you can also try Fable it is mostly similar to TES in gameplay
if you are looking for an RTS (like warhammer) i would strongly advise you to pick up Warcraft III and its expansion

#9 Posted by pavo_4 (9 posts) -
i alredy played all those games and i deciden to re play fable but recomend some more games
#10 Posted by bussinrounds (2259 posts) -

i alredy played all those games and i deciden to re play fable but recomend some more gamespavo_4

Gothic 1&2

Arx Fatalis

System Shock 2

Deus Ex

Thief 1&2

#11 Posted by kriggy (873 posts) -

Hitman Absolution, that game will run smooth as a window on your epic rig!

#12 Posted by Kendog87 (1111 posts) -

FTL: Faster Than Light; will run and hey.. it was released last year.

#13 Posted by pavo_4 (9 posts) -
you guys are recomending games that are old and i played theal all before becouse i had a alower and less strong pc if i cond run cod4 on high that means i can run good and that crap you are recomending
#14 Posted by geitenvla (960 posts) -
you guys are recomending games that are old and i played theal all before becouse i had a alower and less strong pc if i cond run cod4 on high that means i can run good and that crap you are recomendingpavo_4
Take it down a peg or two mate. Everybody here is trying to help you and I've seen some really good recommendations. Don't forget that Pentium 4 was released somewhere around 2002 (3.0 Ghz might be a little later) so that means you have to cope with 10 year old hardware. If you think all recommendations are crap, go out to google and find some games YOURSELF. You can't blame either one of us that you computer is totally obsolete. Now go an buy tetris.
#15 Posted by FartingInPublic (26 posts) -
Team fortress 2.. it's fun and free... also, make sure you buy lots of hats.
#16 Posted by Travis_Odell (1701 posts) -
Team fortress 2.. it's fun and free... also, make sure you buy lots of hats.FartingInPublic
Trash.
#17 Posted by Travis_Odell (1701 posts) -
[QUOTE="FartingInPublic"]Team fortress 2.. it's fun and free... also, make sure you buy lots of hats.Travis_Odell
Trash.

Recycle Bin.
#18 Posted by FartingInPublic (26 posts) -
[QUOTE="Travis_Odell"][QUOTE="FartingInPublic"]Team fortress 2.. it's fun and free... also, make sure you buy lots of hats.Travis_Odell
Trash.

Recycle Bin.

No.
#19 Posted by Benficafan_101 (403 posts) -
Based on your pc.Roms and emulators for n64,NES,SNES,Genesis,SMS. Your PC can run Crysis on low settings? That doesn't sound right at all.
#20 Posted by -Origin- (1816 posts) -

counter strike 1.6 or WoW

#22 Posted by pavo_4 (9 posts) -
waht do you mean dosent sound righ cryisis needs 2.8 GHz or faster (XP) or 3.2 GHz or faster (Vista) RAM: 1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista) Video Memory: 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or greater. Only supplied on DVD?: Yes Hard Drive Space: 12 GB Operating System: Windows XP / Windows Vista DirectX Version: DX9.0c / DX10 and i have that so deal with it
#23 Posted by pavo_4 (9 posts) -
[QUOTE="pavo_4"]you guys are recomending games that are old and i played theal all before becouse i had a alower and less strong pc if i cond run cod4 on high that means i can run good and that crap you are recomendinggeitenvla
Take it down a peg or two mate. Everybody here is trying to help you and I've seen some really good recommendations. Don't forget that Pentium 4 was released somewhere around 2002 (3.0 Ghz might be a little later) so that means you have to cope with 10 year old hardware. If you think all recommendations are crap, go out to google and find some games YOURSELF. You can't blame either one of us that you computer is totally obsolete. Now go an buy tetris.

look i dint say taht the games are crap it is just i used to have a slower an less stronger pc and i played games like this now i want some games with better graphics and for that last sentace f*** you
#24 Posted by UCF_Knight (6863 posts) -
How many fps did you manage with Crysis? 10-12?
#25 Posted by geitenvla (960 posts) -
[QUOTE="geitenvla"][QUOTE="pavo_4"]you guys are recomending games that are old and i played theal all before becouse i had a alower and less strong pc if i cond run cod4 on high that means i can run good and that crap you are recomendingpavo_4

look i dint say taht the games are crap it is just i used to have a slower an less stronger pc and i played games like this now i want some games with better graphics and for that last sentace f*** you

So apart from not being able to use a simple spelling corrector, you are also unable to read your own posts? Read your OWN quote dude: it says clearly "that crap you are recommending"... And for your last sentence: Tetris is pretty good. Now be nice.
#26 Posted by TheFatPerson (1842 posts) -

Just by reading this thread, the games that seem most suitable to him are those old JumpStart educational games. :roll:

#27 Posted by pavo_4 (9 posts) -

[QUOTE="pavo_4"][QUOTE="geitenvla"] Take it down a peg or two mate. Everybody here is trying to help you and I've seen some really good recommendations. Don't forget that Pentium 4 was released somewhere around 2002 (3.0 Ghz might be a little later) so that means you have to cope with 10 year old hardware. If you think all recommendations are crap, go out to google and find some games YOURSELF. You can't blame either one of us that you computer is totally obsolete. Now go an buy tetris. geitenvla

So apart from not being able to use a simple spelling corrector, you are also unable to read your own posts? Read your OWN quote dude: it says clearly "that crap you are recommending"... And for your last sentence: Tetris is pretty good. Now be nice.

man your are a **** shut the f*ck up and go **** your self

#28 Posted by Born_Lucky (1637 posts) -

can some body recomed some pc gamespavo_4

What is that supposed to be?

#29 Posted by UCF_Knight (6863 posts) -

Just by reading this thread, the games that seem most suitable to him are those old JumpStart educational games. :roll:

TheFatPerson
I'm not sure his PC would run those..
#30 Posted by TheFatPerson (1842 posts) -

[QUOTE="geitenvla"][QUOTE="pavo_4"] look i dint say taht the games are crap it is just i used to have a slower an less stronger pc and i played games like this now i want some games with better graphics and for that last sentace f*** youpavo_4

Do you even lift?

#31 Posted by geitenvla (960 posts) -

[QUOTE="geitenvla"][QUOTE="pavo_4"] look i dint say taht the games are crap it is just i used to have a slower an less stronger pc and i played games like this now i want some games with better graphics and for that last sentace f*** youpavo_4

Grow up.
#32 Posted by danxxx (682 posts) -
well that escalated quickly.....