Brace yourselves, Steam Summer Sales is coming.

• 93 results
#1 Edited by Jeager_Titan (945 posts) -
#2 Posted by maynardburger (187 posts) -

Woah, that's really soon.

I need to check my bank balance....

#3 Posted by Horgen (110060 posts) -

Starts the same day I leave for Poland for 4 days for a wedding... Great timing there Steam.

#4 Edited by soolkiki (1746 posts) -

I was wondering when it was going to start!

#5 Posted by insane_metalist (5981 posts) -

Hoping to see some goodies on sale.

#6 Posted by johnd13 (7994 posts) -

Looking forward to it. I need to refresh my library.

#7 Posted by Klunt_Bumskrint (3666 posts) -

That's really early. It's annoying as I've promised my self no more games for a while!

#8 Edited by Blutfahne (269 posts) -

Hell yeah discounts on all Early Access titles...

#9 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8220 posts) -

Just in time to enjoy my new gpu.

#10 Posted by ferrari2001 (16821 posts) -

Getting ready. I wish I didn't have this Insurance deductible I'll have to pay in the near future because of hail damage. Less money for games I guess, Although I hope I can still pick up a few good things.

#11 Posted by harry_james_pot (10597 posts) -

Wow, this is really early!

#12 Posted by DefconRave (551 posts) -

Earlier the better ;)

#13 Posted by PredatorRules (7457 posts) -

I doubt I'll buy any game, from my past experience the games I buy so called cheap I'm not even installing.

#14 Posted by Arthas045 (5100 posts) -

Got a couple games in mind!

#15 Edited by Tokeism (2323 posts) -

My body is ready

#16 Posted by illmatic87 (15159 posts) -

@horgen said:

Starts the same day I leave for Poland for 4 days for a wedding... Great timing there Steam.

You should try the steam mobile app :P. It supports the steam sales.

I was able to buy something on sale while I was in Singapore earlier in the year.

#17 Edited by kraken2109 (13007 posts) -

My body is ready

#18 Posted by ForsakenWicked (3730 posts) -

Yeah. Hopefully some of the game I've been wanting to buy will be on sale.

#19 Edited by kweeni (10898 posts) -

Dammit y so soon I'm broke atm. :(

I was hoping it would start in July or something. Must. Resist.

#20 Posted by Planeforger (15543 posts) -

@horgen said:

And around the same time I travel to Asia for two weeks.

Oh well, I think I've got most of what I want anyway.

#21 Posted by Horgen (110060 posts) -

@horgen said:

I was able to buy something on sale while I was in Singapore earlier in the year.

But data traffic abroad is really expensive =/

#22 Posted by uninspiredcup (7867 posts) -

Great. Although, I pretty much have every major steam title. I suppose bull-storm and Assassins Creed Liberation might be worth picking up.

#23 Posted by airshocker (29048 posts) -

That's really early. It's annoying as I've promised my self no more games for a while!

You'll break.

#24 Edited by Lach0121 (9796 posts) -

@horgen said:

Isn't there some sort of App you can use on your smart phone to check sales, and purchase them while you are not at a computer?

EDIT: I see someone above already mentioned it, sorry I didn't read the entire thread yet before responding.

#25 Posted by thehig1 (1414 posts) -

So what games would you buy in the sales that are not enticing enough to buy now at full price?

I hoping for some early access games to get good discounts and maybe murdered soul suspect to see a price drop too

#26 Posted by Lach0121 (9796 posts) -

I doubt I will get much at all, maybe one or two games. I feel I am backed up enough as it is, and a few coming out around the corner that I am more interested in.

#27 Posted by Klunt_Bumskrint (3666 posts) -

@klunt_bumskrint said:

You'll break.

Probably

#28 Posted by Horgen (110060 posts) -

@Lach0121 said:

@horgen said:

Isn't there some sort of App you can use on your smart phone to check sales, and purchase them while you are not at a computer?

EDIT: I see someone above already mentioned it, sorry I didn't read the entire thread yet before responding.

Happens all the time, no worry Lach :)

Yes you can buy through the app. I did so once with the iPad app I believe.

#29 Posted by Cwagmire21 (5887 posts) -

Past few sales, I feel like Amazon, GMG, Gamersgate, GOG, etc. have had better deals than Steam.

#30 Posted by Gammit10 (2254 posts) -

My wish list is surprisingly short this year contrasted with the last few. Does this mean I'll buy less? Probably not.

#31 Posted by SerOlmy (1656 posts) -

I'm sure I'll end up buying a few game. Already beat Transistor twice, which was great. Also just picked up Freespace 2 when it released a few days ago at 50% off. But there are still several games I'm hoping will be on sale at a steep discount.

#32 Posted by kraken2109 (13007 posts) -
@horgen said:

@illmatic87 said:

@horgen said:

WiFi?

#33 Posted by Gogoplexiorayo2 (154 posts) -

I hope wolfenstein the new order will get a discount.

#34 Posted by sSubZerOo (43082 posts) -

I hope wolfenstein the new order will get a discount.

I doubt it will get anything significant outside of a 25% off discount tops.. The game just released..

#35 Posted by ferrari2001 (16821 posts) -
@horgen said:

@illmatic87 said:

@horgen said:

I would imagine there are plenty of place in Poland with free wifi access.

#36 Edited by SerOlmy (1656 posts) -

Well, after getting back into Endless Space the last couple days I would love to see Dungeon of the Endless on sale, not because I want to play it, but because of the faction unlock in Endless Space. I'd pay $5 to get access to the Vaulters, but probably no more than that.

#37 Posted by Arthas045 (5100 posts) -

Getting some space sims for sure.

#38 Posted by Behardy24 (3138 posts) -

getting a Steam card on monday. My body is ready for this!

#39 Posted by Horgen (110060 posts) -

I would imagine there are plenty of place in Poland with free wifi access.

In the big cities probably, but not that little village I'm going to... Well technical small town I guess. 20K people living there :P

#40 Posted by osan0 (12633 posts) -

im not getting involved this time. no more games until i actually play some of the games i have bought.

I WILL STAND FIRM!!!!

........i hope :S.

#41 Posted by Lach0121 (9796 posts) -

I do actually want to try to catch Dishonored on sale, I have yet to play it, and I like stealth games, and FPS games.

#42 Edited by AdamPA1006 (6417 posts) -

Ass Creed 4 if its under 10 bux, Democracy 3 maybe. DLC for Paradox games....

#43 Posted by Flubbbs (2975 posts) -

nothing really to get because i have most games already.. maybe pick up Metro Last Light or something

#44 Posted by SerOlmy (1656 posts) -

@Lach0121: Dishonored was great, I got it on the last sale and thoroughly enjoyed it. Also bought all the DLC, which is good too. I was really not expecting much, but was happily surprised.

#45 Posted by Lach0121 (9796 posts) -

@SerOlmy: I love that feeling of not expecting much and being thoroughly surprised. I went into COD4, Bastion, Half life 2 (among several others over time) not expecting too much, and was blown away at how enjoyable they ended up being for me.

#46 Edited by biggest_loser (24030 posts) -

I am hoping that Assassins Creed 4 will finally be on sale. Its been $70 for a long time now. I might also pick up some smaller games like Gunpoint and a Telltale title.

#47 Posted by ferrari2001 (16821 posts) -

I am hoping that Assassins Creed 4 will finally be on sale. Its been $70 for a long time now. I might also pick up some smaller games like Gunpoint and a Telltale title.

I picked up Black Flag a couple weeks ago for $30. It's definitely a lot cheaper then $70. I got a steam key on Amazon, in fact it's sitting at $28.69 right now.

#48 Posted by harry_james_pot (10597 posts) -

How long does it last? I never keep track..

#49 Posted by ferrari2001 (16821 posts) -

How long does it last? I never keep track..

It's like 10 days or something like that.

#50 Posted by 04dcarraher (19270 posts) -

Im ready! sold all my steam trading cards got $5.50 for them, free moneyz....

Steam sale No! photo Steamsale_zps33c9f377.jpg