#1 Edited by evildead6789 (7633 posts) -

Borderlands 2 is on sale on steam. I played it on the xbox360 in the past, and i'm lookin forward to play the game how it is meant to be played

on an nvidia card , eumh on the pc I meand

Make sure you get the game of the year edition, the game and all dlc for 12$.

#2 Edited by coasterguy65 (5922 posts) -

Wish I had a PhysX capable card. I would like to see some of the effects in BL2..oh well still looks pretty good on my Radeon.

BL2 for $5, and the GOTY for $10 is a steal. Lots of content. Also it's free to play until 1PM tomorrow (as is Dishonored) for people who want to try it out.

#3 Posted by Klunt_Bumskrint (3803 posts) -

Looove BL2, On my 3rd play through. The DLC is fantastic especially Tina's. Worth every penny.

#4 Edited by harry_james_pot (10767 posts) -

PhysX in this game is fantastic! :D

#5 Posted by EskeenGulag (13 posts) -

Gettin' it later ;)

#6 Posted by evildead6789 (7633 posts) -

Wish I had a PhysX capable card. I would like to see some of the effects in BL2..oh well still looks pretty good on my Radeon.

BL2 for $5, and the GOTY for $10 is a steal. Lots of content. Also it's free to play until 1PM tomorrow (as is Dishonored) for people who want to try it out.

you can run physx of your main card

or if you had amd, of your cpu

#7 Posted by coasterguy65 (5922 posts) -

@evildead6789:

@coasterguy65 said:

Does it work well, running it off the CPU? I thought I heard that the PhysX option wasn't available in games when not using an NVidia card? Might have to look into this option.

#8 Edited by topgunmv (10205 posts) -

@evildead6789:

@evildead6789 said:

@coasterguy65 said:

Does it work well, running it off the CPU? I thought I heard that the PhysX option wasn't available in games when not using an NVidia card? Might have to look into this option.

I think I remember reading that Nvidia finally stopped dragging their feet and changed the code to x86 so that it wouldn't run like ass on cpu anymore.

#9 Edited by evildead6789 (7633 posts) -

@coasterguy65 said:

@evildead6789:

@evildead6789 said:

@coasterguy65 said:

According to this review it runs pretty well. They do run it of a i7-3960x though but the framerates are well beyond what's needed.

#10 Posted by CWEBB04z (4564 posts) -

I bought Borderlands 2 a while back.. never installed it. How is the community because I might install it and try it out.