Best Xbox 360 controller emulator?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by KillerJuan77 (3823 posts) -

Well, I just got F1 2010 so I was wondering which controller emulator should I use since there are many.

#2 Posted by SAGE_OF_FIRE (15587 posts) -
Xpadder
#3 Posted by ChubbyGuy40 (26058 posts) -

if you have a ps3 controller you can use Motioninjoy.

#4 Posted by Dark4ever01 (321 posts) -

XpadderSAGE_OF_FIRE

Isn't Xpadder that program that lets you map keys/buttons only as digital input? So no analog input.

It seems pretty worthless.

#5 Posted by Travis281 (2546 posts) -

[QUOTE="SAGE_OF_FIRE"]XpadderDark4ever01

Isn't Xpadder that program that lets you map keys/buttons only as digital input? So no analog input.

It seems pretty worthless.

You want to map keyboard buttons or mouse movements to an analog stick? Xpadder can do that. I don't know what you're talking about exactly.

#6 Posted by boybrushdred (1892 posts) -

You want to map keyboard buttons or mouse movements to an analog stick? Xpadder can do that. I don't know what you're talking about exactly.

Travis281

i believe xpadder will just map W,A,S,D to your controller sticks as digital input.

he is talking about analog sensitivity. (i.e. move stick lightly = walk, move stick harder = run).

#7 Posted by jedikevin2 (5172 posts) -
um... F12010 doesn't need a 360 controller emulator. Use the settings of the game to setup any controller you have. The game supports a Wide range of input devices from basic controllers to xinput(360) to a multitude of racing wheels.
#8 Posted by KillerJuan77 (3823 posts) -

um... F12010 doesn't need a 360 controller emulator. Use the settings of the game to setup any controller you have. The game supports a Wide range of input devices from basic controllers to xinput(360) to a multitude of racing wheels. jedikevin2

Seriously? THATS AWESOME! Thank you Codemasters!

#9 Edited by Yelyo (8 posts) -

@jedikevin2 said:
um... F12010 doesn't need a 360 controller emulator. Use the settings of the game to setup any controller you have. The game supports a Wide range of input devices from basic controllers to xinput(360) to a multitude of racing wheels.

Useful info! Thanks :) Now will play without it.

#10 Edited by metroid5 (927 posts) -

HERP DERP, alot of games are like that.....facepalm.

#11 Posted by darksusperia (6898 posts) -

@metroid5 said:

HERP DERP, alot of games are like that.....facepalm.

2 year old thread... Herp Derp.

#12 Edited by metroid5 (927 posts) -

HERP DE DERP... I wasn't the one who bumped it. smh....