Best Paid Video Converter?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ownsin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Ownsin
Member since 2007 • 1331 Posts

Hey guys... I want to ask what's the best paid All Video Converter on the market? i want the best of the best and the fastes ones. Id appreciate it if someone helps. Thanks.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

Try SUPER, it has everything.

Ownsin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ownsin

Try SUPER, it has everything.

GTR12
is that the best?
GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

IMO yes

Ownsin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ownsin
Anymore suggestions out there?
kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

Why pay? There are so many free options.

SUPER is free and has tons of features, as does handbrake, although neither are very user friendly.

Any Video Converter is also free and easier to use but with less options.

usman8001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 usman8001
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I've been a fan of " ImTOO Video Converter" Video Converter for a few years now .its awesome.
Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

If your goal is to convert from most any video format into MP4 then I would recommend Handbrake (which is free). It'll do anything except WMV, since that's a Microsoft proprietary format. Back when I travelled with an iPad I used this program exclusively and it worked for nearly every single type of video I wanted to convert, and it worked quickly on a good quad core. I even wrote Powershell scripts to automatically call it from command line as I'd get new videos to watch.

In terms of core functionality, I'm not aware of any paid apps that are significantly better than Handbrake.

-Byshop

Pickleser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Pickleser
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

If your goal is to convert from most any video format into MP4 then I would recommend Handbrake (which is free). It'll do anything except WMV, since that's a Microsoft proprietary format. Back when I travelled with an iPad I used this program exclusively and it worked for nearly every single type of video I wanted to convert, and it worked quickly on a good quad core. I even wrote Powershell scripts to automatically call it from command line as I'd get new videos to watch.

In terms of core functionality, I'm not aware of any paid apps that are significantly better than Handbrake.

-Byshop

Byshop
+ 1 Handbrake. Handbrake is usually the first choice for easy video processing, but it seems only can output mkv and mp4 file format. If you just want to convert your videos to these two type of file, Handbrake would be a nice choice. For converting files to other format, you can use AppGeeker video converter. I used it for a while, it wasn't that bad, never had any problems with it. It can process back and forth from most common multimeida files. Assuming you have some flv files and want to convert to mov format, check >> How to convert flv to mov. heaps of different formats to choose from.
peterpear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By peterpear
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

There are tons of video converter programs available on the net, both free and paid options. The most expensive tools may be not the best for your case. Instead I prefer to use the simplest one such as Video Converter Assist (http://www.top-password.com/video-converter-assist.html). It can meet my needs and I just need to pay a few bucks. Before using this program, I have also checked out many free ones, but most of them include lots of ad plugins that are not safe.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

I know this has been bumped--probably by a spam bot, Super is crap. Handbrake is way better